Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mauro picotto

hey frosty, not to worry i aint gonna sit here and bash ya and call ya some newbie freak................

i actually heard picotta out in vegas back in october and i was very impressed, he worked the crowd very well and the man got some skillz, before i went to vegas people warned me bout the music and i was very suprised when i heard him at ra.............i asked this promoter who this dj was and when he told me who it was, he acted like i was spposed to fuken know who the fuck mauro picotto was, i had no fuken clue, i never heard the name befo..................but he's def a good dj

not too many people prob no bout this guy in jersey cause i really didn't, but he def got some skills, and i thaught i would just share that with ya..............

some peaceful words from the digga

Originally posted by roddigga

hey frosty, not to worry i aint gonna sit here and bash ya and call ya some newbie freak................

i actually heard picotta out in vegas back in october and i was very impressed, he worked the crowd very well and the man got some skillz, before i went to vegas people warned me bout the music and i was very suprised when i heard him at ra.............i asked this promoter who this dj was and when he told me who it was, he acted like i was spposed to fuken know who the fuck mauro picotto was, i had no fuken clue, i never heard the name befo..................but he's def a good dj

not too many people prob no bout this guy in jersey cause i really didn't, but he def got some skills, and i thaught i would just share that with ya..............

some peaceful words from the digga

haha newbie now it been awhile since ive been called that.. ive been around club message boards for awhile..

i figured a lot of people on here would know who he was.. hes one of the top 5 dj's in the world.. (i know that list is bullshit though depending on who u talk too) im on other message where everyone knows his name.. im new here and just wanted to see the kind of response this thread would get and i was very surprised that i hardly anyone replyed.. besides u i knew the other 2 who posted..

ur right the man has major skills and works the crowd like no other.. u gonna come out and see him in march?

Originally posted by FrOsTyFiNgAz

haha newbie now it been awhile since ive been called that.. ive been around club message boards for awhile..

i figured a lot of people on here would know who he was.. hes one of the top 5 dj's in the world.. (i know that list is bullshit though depending on who u talk too) im on other message where everyone knows his name.. im new here and just wanted to see the kind of response this thread would get and i was very surprised that i hardly anyone replyed.. besides u i knew the other 2 who posted..

ur right the man has major skills and works the crowd like no other.. u gonna come out and see him in march?

at the WMC????, i've been slacking on getting peeps together to get a room and flight, but i'm a music freak, i've been around the scene for a while, but just started in the past year or two concentrating on the music and incorporating different styles of DJ's to my own style of dj'ing.......

as you can see to many people haven't heard of him, it was my first time in vegas............so HOLLLAAAAAA to him............

C'mon Rod... you never heard of Picotto before VEgas??? The man is unreal... throws down the dirtiest tech sets known to man. Had the pleasure of hearing him in Arc back in October and AC on Thanksgiving eve. Definitely gonna check him out in March... If you like him, you'd enjoy Richie Hawtin and Sven Vath too. I gotta warn you beforehand though... you're not gonna hear "airport" in any of their sets lol

Originally posted by technojesus

C'mon Rod... you never heard of Picotto before VEgas??? The man is unreal... throws down the dirtiest tech sets known to man. Had the pleasure of hearing him in Arc back in October and AC on Thanksgiving eve. Definitely gonna check him out in March... If you like him, you'd enjoy Richie Hawtin and Sven Vath too. I gotta warn you beforehand though... you're not gonna hear "airport" in any of their sets lol

nah, ya know i was stuck in that cartoon of mine for the past 5 years and thaught that denny tsettos was the only dj that exist!!!!

with the help of my tutors at FDU, they have allowed me to start seeing outside that box........and they explained to me that there is more hope, and that a jar will not solve all problems, i am starting to see that there is more to life the what is inside the box and that thier are more dj's out there...............

do you have richie hawten rookie card, cause i'll trade you my denny collection from 1998-2003, just so i can get up to times since i am such a rookie myself at all the big dj's...............

HOLLLAAAAAAA AT ME JESUS.................i'm thinking about hittin up that dungeon you call home for some rest and relaxation, (yes SF) before i hit up smackdown at the continental arena...............so i want a cd for everytime you said you'd hook an aspiring dj like me out............... fool

rookie of the year brian, member that,

hey when you spend your life in la la land, names places, message boards, they become second nature brian, ya know..........i forgot to study my "how to fit into clubland and know all the dj's names and venues" hand book back in the day, i'm sorry i will go back to la la land and maybe i'll meet up with mauro picotto then..................

i actually just heard of this other dj i was gonna ask you guys about, funk master something, what's his deal, is he good??? what clubs does his spin at...............

I got your back kid... I gave Dani the last cd I made for xmas and told her to hit you at Metro on NYE. Girl shows up to SF later and says she gave it to the bouncer to get reduced admission.. go figure...

I've got plenty of the dirty dirty beats if thats what you're into these days. You gotta think outside the 3 note chords and catchy hooks that NJ clubbers adore so much....

once you go tech, you never go back.... you've been forewarned ;)

My next SF outting is on the man's bday and then throwing a superbowl party at my crib later and then back to the shack after the game is over.... taking trooper applications for this daunting task as we speak.. lemme know if you're interested

ahhhh yes sorry mo fo's, but ya gotta understand, the years of hemisphere damage to the brain has caused the memory to go............

i have heard of mr.picotto, LIZARD,!!!! ahhhhhhh, i feel much better now, thanks ibclubbin, thaught it looked familiar, got that track in the archives.......