Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the SF idiots on this board....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

IF A TRACK ONLY SOUNDS GOOD IN FACTORY, THEN ITS NOT A GOOD TRACK AND IS NOT AN ANTHEM,...

GET A CLUE AND STAY SOBER FOR MORE THEN 20 MINS AT A CLUB AND REALIZE THAT THE SHIT YOU POST ABOUT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

this board blows sooooooooo bad with you fucking, "those who know , know" faggots....

I agree 10,000%. These dumb little dick riders that don't know shit from pound cake. "Oh, this song is phat but, you have to hear it at Factory"! "Wait, it doesn't sound the same right now. It's different when you hear it at Factory"! SHUT THE FUCK UP! These kats crack me up!

I personally always hated & still do hate "In Your eyes". One time someone asked me to play it. I said,"Listen bro, I hate that fuckin' song. I ain't playin' that shit. How the hell do you even like that song?" He says,"You have to be on x & hear it at Factory. It's Sick!":laugh:

OK, now I have to be on X & be in Factory to like a song! As Saleen said, that means the song isn't too good!

By the way, that's just my opinion on Luz. Over all, I know it was a good track but, it's just not for me. I'm not afraid to say it like some of the jocksters on this board!:D

Guest saleen351

If you took luz, and gave her to a real producer and record company she would do well. But after you listen to her production vs reina you can't compare. Luz sucks and the tracks sucks.. Not horrible, but nothing great, but too many crack heads hyped it up, and after the first 2 weeks of leaking, no one has played it since in a club, and i've never heard it in the state of florida...

but in the factory its the bomb.........:rolleyes:

bg i never knew you are only 22 yeard old... i thought you were much older, it kinda explains a lot why you love factory shit, trust me you'll grow out of it and realize those tracks blow... not knocking you or causeing drama, but trust me when i say, you'll see and get it soon.

we all do at some point, i use to love draper, till i woke up...

though rhythem ready was phat:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YEAH, YEAH ,YEAH, LOL

TELL THOSE KATZ HOW IT REALLY IS. TEACH THEM A LESSON.

"SF SUX""SF SUX'' AND REMEMBER, I QUOTED THAT

MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DON'T UNDERSTAND MUSIC. THEY HAVE TO BE DRUGGED UP TO LIKE IT. OBVIOUSLY SOMETHINGS WRONG THERE. THATS HOW YOU CAN GO TO SF AND HERE THE SAME SONG FOR AND HOUR AND A HALF AND LOVE IT.:laugh: :laugh:

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HOUSE MUSIC. ILL BE THE TEACHER AND TEACH MY FELLOW CLUBPLANETERS HOW MUSIC SHOULD SOUND. LOL HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by saleen351

bg i never knew you are only 22 yeard old... i thought you were much older, it kinda explains a lot why you love factory shit, trust me you'll grow out of it and realize those tracks blow... not knocking you or causeing drama, but trust me when i say, you'll see and get it soon.

we all do at some point, i use to love draper, till i woke up...

though rhythem ready was phat:D

trust me, i dont like a song just because Jonathan plays it....and you guys are missing the point....it has nothing to do with drugs, or being cracked out or anything......its about the energy that occurs inside that building when certain songs are played..people get excited, singing, clapping, pounding on walls, whistling...and you wouldnt understand it if you have never been....

there are different tracks for different places....you wouldnt go to a college bar and expect to hear tiesto....you wouldnt go to ARC on a friday and expect to hear hiphop.....there are certain tracks that are "SF anthems" because they appeal to a certain crowd of people enjoy JP's style or music.....NOT because they are crackheads or because they are all E'd out because that could be said for clubbers anywhere....u think people in Miami arent doing drugs?????

its people that have never spent a sunday at SF that are the ones who dont understand the concept of a song sounding "better at SF" its not that the song sounds different, its all about the crowd reaction and the energy that occurs as a result

and those who understand, understand;)

BG

i completely agree.. i dont think everything that jonathan plays is good.. i have had times there were i practically nod off cause im not feelin the muzik.. songs like gay or straight are a perfect example of a crap songs.. luz i dont think is anything special either.. alot of songs sound great in there because of the system and because of how jonathan plays them.. he works songs and adds alot to them to make them sound even better.. but just cause he plays it does not make it a good song.. people that believe that are just brain washed

Its is very different being in Factory with 1000+ people, hearing certain songs, like BG Said with Whistling, Clapping, People going nuts, JP Working the Build-up driving you crazy with teasing samples...

As opposed to sitting in front of my damn computer on shitty speakers with no bass, no one around, no lights, no smoke machine, not watching anyone enjoying the track as much as you are.

If you have ever done a Drug you have to admit it makes certrain things alot better than they really are, but for those of us who DO go to clubs Sober now and again also understand that in Factory, you can be sober as a 2 year old and still enjoy the track just the same.

For Example: Gay/Straight..shitty song, but seeing the place go nuts, waiting for the Kick, and then BAM. I listen to it here and its like listening to shit. After Experiencing the track like that, it just brings you back to that time, that memory, and thats why some people say...You Have To Hear It at Factory.

You guys really mean to tell me that you have never thought a track sounded better in a place than somewhere else?

I do understand where u guys are coming from. It is the crowd reaction & the system that really makes u flip over certain songs sometimes. I agree 100%!

What kills me is that, you have all of these YOUNG kids that don't know SHIT about music. They think they know it all because they go to SF. They follow the crowd & have no real true opinion on their own about the music & the whole scene. Those people are always the loud mouths of the bunch that are always talking shit & their only way to justify what they're talking about is; "You have to hearit @ SF"!

KISS MY BLACK ASS!!!!!:cool:

I havent been to the factory since before the remodel.....I know the sound system is sick.....i know "sometimes" I like the vibe...but hey i am never going back......but I have friends that still go and say"this song is fukn amazing at SF"or you are playing a song they refer to it as a SF song.....hmm I really dont think the producers of the track are thinkin "I hope they play this at the factory"

This is a topic that always pops up...and causes extreme drama...wait till the kiddies get home and read all this bashing...

Originally posted by mangledx

I havent been to the factory since before the remodel.....I know the sound system is sick.....i know "sometimes" I like the vibe...but hey i am never going back......but I have friends that still go and say"this song is fukn amazing at SF"or you are playing a song they refer to it as a SF song.....hmm I really dont thing the producers of the track are thinkin "I hope they play this at the factory"

This is a topic that always pops up...and causes extreme drama...wait till the kiddies get home and read all this bashing...

they 'll understand:laugh:

Actually, when we're in the studio making a track, we always try to gear the song to be something that JP would play at SF. I'm not ashamed to admit it. The more twisted we can make a song, the better! Not all clubs/dj's support dark twisted music but, JP & SF do!

not to get off the topic but think about being at Factory sober... and sitting and watching everyone all banged up. Sit back and really take in some of what goes on there. I mean do not get me wrong plenty of nights and mornings and afternoons I was there...

but to be sober and actually watch people doing exactly what you said... jumpin around with no shirts, pounding on thier chests, eyes fallin out of thier heads, biting thier tongues off, lockjaw, inhalers and yes even once I saw guys doing PUSHUPS... and they spend lots of money to do it.

LOL................

FUCKIN HILARIOUS!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Some people live and learn I guess.....

Some people never learn....

Noone who has been there can argue that there is a certain vibe in that place. The songs sound better because the system is sick and the vibe is great. These songs don't really carry over to ur computer sound system though causing people to say "it sounds better at the factory" All the new SF heads will grow out of it in time.

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

I agree 10,000%. These dumb little dick riders that don't know shit from pound cake. "Oh, this song is phat but, you have to hear it at Factory"! "Wait, it doesn't sound the same right now. It's different when you hear it at Factory"! SHUT THE FUCK UP! These kats crack me up!

I personally always hated & still do hate "In Your eyes". One time someone asked me to play it. I said,"Listen bro, I hate that fuckin' song. I ain't playin' that shit. How the hell do you even like that song?" He says,"You have to be on x & hear it at Factory. It's Sick!":laugh:

OK, now I have to be on X & be in Factory to like a song! As Saleen said, that means the song isn't too good!

By the way, that's just my opinion on Luz. Over all, I know it was a good track but, it's just not for me. I'm not afraid to say it like some of the jocksters on this board!:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This should be pasted on the JPE board.

Guest saleen351

there is no temps tracks

there is no arc tracks

there is no space tracks

etc etc etc

its only sf tracks... makes no sense. your argument would hold true if other clubbers spoke the way the sf people do. but they don't... the tracks at temps sound the same as they do at sf and merge and xs and surf since they are the same crowd.. its a drug driven artifical exaggeration of the truth... don't get me wrong, i like the idea of the sf faithful haveng a sense of community, but the fact remains, only the sf clubbers say this about those tracks, no other clubs at all do the same.

the fact remains, only the sf clubbers say this about those tracks, no other clubs at all do the same.

And who put you in charge of what people like? You're always talking shit about how much you know and who you know in the biz, no one cares shut the fuck up already!

And if this board sucks so bad, why are you still posting on it jerkoff?

Everyone has pretty much posted what i was gonna say but ill say it anyways.....

I dont think Luz has a great voice, never thought so, but she can sing pretty well i guess. I never really like In Your Eyes till i heard it at SF... yes ill say it again... till i heard it at SF! And the reason people are always saying "wait till you hear it at sf, youll like it" is prob cuz thats where that track is mostly played and where most of us on this board go to party atleast once a month. The sound system there is awesome and anything sounds good there, But im sure it would also sound good at arc for example since they have the phazon. But since IYE isnt played at arc, everyone is gonna continue saying, "wait till you hear it at sf". Point blank.... most of these songs are played at sf and thats where we usually hear them and thats where the phraze come from.

Does that make some kind of sense to you Saleen or do you need someone one else to spell it out for you a lil better? :rolleyes:

there is no temps tracks

there is no arc tracks

there is no space tracks

tempts tracks - movin up, relentless keys, feel the beat, I wish i wasnt missing you anymore, Angel

arc tracks - free your mind, touch me, and other staple DT tracks

ive never been to space so i cant say, but EVERY dj has his own staple tracks.....and you used to be the biggest Tempts/Denny dick rider around these boards, blabbing about the energy etc bla bla so dont give me that shit about there being no Tempts tracks:rolleyes:

BG

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

tempts tracks - movin up, relentless keys, feel the beat, I wish i wasnt missing you anymore, Angel

arc tracks - free your mind, touch me, and other staple DT tracks

ive never been to space so i cant say, but EVERY dj has his own staple tracks.....and you used to be the biggest Tempts/Denny dick rider around these boards, blabbing about the energy etc bla bla so dont give me that shit about there being no Tempts tracks:rolleyes:

BG

bro, those tracks all sound good in any club, not just at one club.. they are played in every club in america, whereas luz got played no where... thats the difference...

bro, those tracks all sound good in any club, not just at one club.. they are played in every club in america, whereas luz got played no where... thats the difference...

WRONG

Sapphirecut is NOT played at every club in America and ever since Luz was put on the Devito CD more and more people ask for it and it is played more often

BG