Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AXE deodorant bodyspray

Originally posted by tastyt

My bf actually uses the stuff; I don't know which scent, but it's gotten to the point where the smell of it causes a Pavlonian reaction... :drool:

Women actually like the stuff? I always thought it was like cheap cologne in a can. I only use it cuz I'm paranoid of the sweat smell.

Gotta go get me a few more cans then...:laugh:

Originally posted by dannyorbit

which one did u buy?? cauz a lot of them smell like shit

i have kilo it's ok :rolleyes:

:D

i have Apollo, Tsunami, Phoenix, and Voodoo

i find that they smell different if you test them in the air but once its on your body they all smell pretty much the same

Originally posted by xpander

Women actually like the stuff? I always thought it was like cheap cologne in a can. I only use it cuz I'm paranoid of the sweat smell.

Gotta go get me a few more cans then...:laugh:

After reading Justin's next post, I'm pretty sure the scent he has is Tsunami. I think the smell's pretty subtle, or at least he doesn't apply enough to make it overpowering.

Heh heh... I was walking to class @ Georgetown last semester and there was this GIGANTIC tour bus with "AXE" logos and crap painted all over it parked outside one of the buildings, they were recruiting guys for the commercials - I think one of the Georgetown boys got picked too lol... I haven't watched the commercials to see though.

Bought a can... not bad for when you're don't want to go out smelling like nothing or if you put it on before goin to the gym so you don't end up smelling like shit, but if I'm out with a girl... straight cologne.

Hugo Boss Motion blows away any AXE... IMO...

Originally posted by nycalexct

Bought a can... not bad for when you're don't want to go out smelling like nothing or if you put it on before goin to the gym so you don't end up smelling like shit, but if I'm out with a girl... straight cologne.

Agreed.

Originally posted by nycalexct

Hugo Boss Motion blows away any AXE... IMO...

See, that's the thing, I don't care for cologne on men. I like this stuff b/c the smell is quite subtle, almost subliminal; I probably wouldn't even have realized that he was wearing it if I hadn't seen the can!