Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit review for 1/10

I had a great time at exit yest..... I am really impressed with the new party.... nero ripped it up!!!!!!!! I cant wait for next fri.....nero, I know your set will even be sicker then last night!!!! vicious, great job..... both djs held the crowd down........

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ant whats up bro sorry I missed but work was callin me this morning, I heard it was banging ill def be there next week already layed the law down with the boss. Nice to see exit is gettin there act together its a great venue (never thought ide be saying that) lol lol See you all Next friday!!!!!!!!

was a great nite! awesome crowd, a LOT of people stayed LATE which was nice....dont like being one of liek 20 ppl on the floor at 6:30. didnt make it to the CP meetup...when i thought about it and looked at my watch it was 3:30!!!

Tried to check out the midnight room at about 4 or so i think, music sounded good, but dam that room was WAYYYYYY to fawken cold for my tank top wearing ass to stay in, i was freezin my balls off just in the doorway. TELL THEM PPL TO GET YOU SOME HEAT lol.

cant wait to do it all over again next week :D

bern

Well not to jump on the band wagon. But alot of things have changed since my last visit to EXIT. I had not gone often before. But I have had my fare share of shitty times. But last night was a great night. I tried to catch a decent amount of Bugouts set. But the room was freezing. So it was come and go all night. But from the times that I was there I was really feeling the music. I met up with alot of you but mostly in passing. Had a few small conversations with some of you. But everyone seemed really cool. I was a little mangled... So if I bothered anyone I appoligize. :) Anyway from what I can remember I just wanted to say it was nice meeting ZEEKER and company?, CODY, BUGOUT, LEGEND, BEBBY, RONIN, DJJONSTEPHEN and SPRAGGA. You will have to excuse me I was kinda new to this whole meetup thing. I have forgotten some names. Anyway for a night that was supposed to end for me at about 4:30 - 5:00am I wound up closing the night out.

Nero laid down one great track after another and really had the crowd feeling the music.

Security seemed to be alot better. Some were rude. But you are gonna have that. But on a whole security was a whole lot more respectful to me and who ever I was around.

Anyone else who was roaming the club all night. Am I the only one that noticed a whole shit load of people gettin busted for dealing or doing shit in there. Then I run into a brawl on one of the stairways going from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor. It was one bouncer at one point taking on 2 guys that were fighting. Wasn't pretty. Until about 7 bouncers finally got there.

I had taken some pictures. But not as many as I wanted to. I was still kinda shy with everyone and didn't want to bother people with pics.

Peace.

Bugout, Cody and I forget the other DJs name.

attachment.php?postid=1224538

yo great pics , thanks alot. i was excited the min i walked into the place vicious was jus ripping them one after one. i didnt have much of a chance to get to the other rooms, cause ride was late. but this week il deff be there a lil earlier. thanks bobg, njnick, and the rest of the staff, i was amazed when i came in, (no turn ur head n cough), all in all it was a great night cant week for this fri with boris;s record release party thanks again c u all next week 4 afterhours

ant n

Originally posted by anthonyn

yo great pics , thanks alot. i was excited the min i walked into the place vicious was jus ripping them one after one. i didnt have much of a chance to get to the other rooms, cause ride was late. but this week il deff be there a lil earlier. thanks bobg, njnick, and the rest of the staff, i was amazed when i came in, (no turn ur head n cough), all in all it was a great night cant week for this fri with boris;s record release party thanks again c u all next week 4 afterhours

ant n

No doubt. Like I said I was supposed to cut out early. But I was having way too good of a time. So I decided to stay. I think me and my boy were the last of about 6 people in the place this morning. Thanks for lettin us up in the booth for some pictures... I hope to get out and catch some sets in the future.

EXIT LAST NIGHT WAS PRETTY GOOD THE MUSIC WAS SICKKKKKKK HARD SHIT ALL NIGHT LONG

I GET IN LIKE 12:30 NOW ONE OF THE BOUNCERS WHO WAS SEARCHIN ME WAS A REAL DEAL JERKOFF

I HAD A BOTTLE OF WATER WITH ME HE JUST TAKES IT OUT OF MY HAND AND THROWS IT AWAY HE COULD HAVE SAID SORRY NO OUTSIDE DRINKS AND I ASK HIM WHY CANT I TAKE WATER IN AND HE GETS ALL IN MY FACE SAYIN "ARE U QUESTIOING ME BOY" OR SOMESHIT

WATEVER VICIOUS RIPPPPED THAT PLACE A NEW ASSHOLE HARDDDD BEAT AFTER HARDDD BEAT

THE MIX OF INSOMNIA WAS INSANEEEEEE

THEN HE WAS PLAYIN SOME LADY SINGING UR MY XTC THEN DROPED INTO LETHAL THAT WAS CLASSIC

ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THAT SONG HE PLAYED AROUND 3:30

IT WAS AN ACCAPELLA FOR LIKE 10 MIN NO BEAT JUST HER SINGING THEN THE BEAT CAME ON?

HEARD A LIL BIT OF NEROS SET HE KEPT THE BEATS GOIN GOOD JOB

OVER ALL EXIT IS CHANGEING SLOWY BUT ITS CHANGING

P.S THE SOUND SYESTEM STILL BLOWS :mad:

Originally posted by girly

Wow some great reviews.. I'm gonna have to go and check it.. I can't believe everyone is giving these kind of reviews after absolutely despising this place and always being on the bandwagon of talking bad about it..

Different party.....different crowd