Clubplanet Nightlife Community

george acosta what a pleasant surprise

mrmovement33

Originally posted by mrmovement33

i caught george acosta's set @ spin this saturday. he really was on point. the crowd was going crazy. his mixing was tight. and he was playing tasteful trance with house and techno. he sounded really good. go check this guy out. he will treat you to a nice show.

WOW Abe, he did that good???? That's kewl. Glad to hear you had fun... :D

mimi i could hardly believe it. club spin was going bonkers. george acosta really impressed me. louis puig made a great decision making him a resident. he has a real fan base. i am sure he will pack up spin every saturday. i couldn't believe i was dancing in the middle of the floor. a pleasant surprise indeed.

i caught george acosta's set @ spin this saturday. he really was on point. the crowd was going crazy. his mixing was tight. and he was playing tasteful trance with house and techno. he sounded really good. go check this guy out. he will treat you to a nice show.

I just put you on my ignore list.

mimi i could hardly believe it. club spin was going bonkers. george acosta really impressed me. louis puig made a great decision making him a resident. he has a real fan base. i am sure he will pack up spin every saturday. i couldn't believe i was dancing in the middle of the floor. a pleasant surprise indeed.

Wow!!! And he's a resident??? I can catch him whenever then.. ;)

Hello everyone.

Its my first time here...as i am a person that have seen all djs from all over there world and love all the types of music, i do have to say that for me it was a great time at SPIN.

George Acosta's set was superb, i must say that it was very impressive see MR Acosta play all styles togheter but with his own flavor.

peace and love

loki

Forgot one thing....when i heard the DARK BEAT REMIX i had to ask....

When i asked i was surprised on what i heard.....

IT IS A GEORGE ACOSTA BREAK BEAT REMIX OF THE FAMOUS DARK BEAT.

i MUST SAY BUT IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST INTELLIGENT DARK BREAK BEATS I HAVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME.

I didnt know that George was dabbleing with breaks again...i wounder whats next :)~

peace and love

loki

george acosta has been mixing for quite some time now. he will do great with his residency @ spin. spin is a really nice club with a great vibe & a killer sound system. i must admit that i have bashed trance many a time in my day, but george proved that whe mixed intelligently with other genres of electronica it's not that bad.

George Acosta still got it.

I went to Oxygen Lounge on friday and Edgar V spun a hell of a set, very predictable but was good, while in there somebody I met told me the password for Spin so since it was going to be free I was like, hell yeah! let me check GA in his new residency.

The password was good until 1:00 am so I got overthere about 12:40 and the place was going insane, Spin was packed and every1 was dancing and jumping. I think Spin is perfect for GA, not to big not to small, and killer sound system, what I didnt like was that loud horn, and also they need to put a laser in there.

Every1 who was at Spin on Sat know that George was tearing shit up, nice track selection, awesome mixing, theres a big screen avobe the djbooth and I saw him mixing three tracks at the same time, it went perfect. To finish I have to say that I didnt leave the club untill the end, and Im not gonna said Spin was still packed, but the were a bunch of people overthere asking for more.

MUST SAY BUT IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST INTELLIGENT DARK BREAK BEATS I HAVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME.

I think is pretty nice and the crowd was loving it.

George always brings an energy that has been constant and strong for some time. He has a great local following, stronger than any other local dj that I can think of. Spin and Acosta make a good combination, the sound system is superb and it's nice to be in a club and up close and personal witht he dj as he spins. Should be a good night for a long time...

:2guns:

how ironic...everyone slowly is starting to say aloud how they like Acosta...where was everyone when people were bashing him and his mixing?? whatever..in any case:

Acosta's new double cd...man...i really hope its that dark bass punding shit i used to love when he came out with Acostanation...i miss having something crazy like that to quad with in my car...lol...and i dont know what he was thinking with the whole womens painted fingers all over him on his new cover..cause yea that needed improvement...and how come his face is on every cover? lol we kinda know its ur album there buddy..but in a lighter sense...i always wanted to see Acosta at level and never had the chance...now that he is at spin and a big more accessible to more people..man...this is gonna be a dope year for alot of us...with new music coming out fresh for the conference...and the names i have seen booked for space/spin...dude..this year is gonna rock!:D :D :D :D :tongue:

I CANT WAIT DAMNIT!:laugh: :laugh:

lol

Carlos "You're damn right I like the elements (bass drop)" Hernandez

TRANCE IS VERY MUCH ALIVE!!!!!!:D

spin is getting better & better....

glad 2 c that their are still a few trance heads out there :clap2::aright:

hope to see alot more reviews & posts about trance

KEEP IT REAL FOLKS!

electronic music was around before this board & will continue to be around for a long time......

who knows maybe there might be a possiblity of a meet up at spin on saturday nights (?) interesting :idea:

anybody interested? keep bumpin this thread & see what happens..... TRANCE RULES/ HOUSE SECOND BEST IN MY BOOKS....:cool:

Spin was a madhouse saturday.

Give GA an audience and he comes through.Those quick to write him off may be in for a pleasent surprise. He has sorrounded himself with a great team and the right situation at Spin. This is by any means no knock on level but those loyal ex-Shadow visitors -it will be like then all over again.

go with an open mind and no pretense and you might actually have a GREAT time.

i still dont know of any ONE DJ that "EVERYONE" likes.Quit taking music sides and enjoy them all