Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ot: but whatever - gotta get this off my chest...

djmoonshine

you think you know someone...

they say all this shit...

i'm a nice guy...

i'm looking for love...

this random shit gets old...

blah blah fuckin blah...

... and then you go and realize

that you don't really know them

cause they don't really know themselves...

they just talk outta their ass

and everything you thought was truth

was lies...

well maybe not lies

but maybe the kinda life they'd LIKE

to think they lead...

still, all in all, it's a shame...

cause they'll continue to think

they're all truthful and honest

and R E A L

and they're about as fake

a s c a n b e . . .

this rant was brought to you by moonshine... who's just fed up with tha bull. . .

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gettin' a little sick and tired

of the sweetness and silly games

that you play

You've got to do... what moves you

don't let nothin' get in your way.

Gotta feel what you're feeling

every second of every day

you gotta know what you're thinkin'

and express it...

baby.

if you feel... the need to jump, then get down.:bounce:

if you feel... the need to get up, so get up.

if you feel... the need to get high, get high

if you feel... the need to move on... then move on.;)

haha, you girls are fuckin funny.

when a player/jerk/conman comes along and tells you he wants sex with you but no relationship, you say "fuck you because you only want me for my body" ALTHOUGH you find him attractive.

and then you go to a "nice guy" that LIES to you (and probbably 3 other women he "loves" on the side) that he loves you and wants to stay with you forever, etc, and in the end you find out that it was all FAKE and feel abused. haha :)!

THEN you get back to the guy that is at least HONEST about it, get with him and try to change him to a "relationship type" guy. you see that circle ALL the time.

btw: personally, i don´t buy ANY of that "nice guy" shit that some guys (also in here) present. they *THINK* that´ll be attractive to the ladies (TV said it!!) that´s why they say it. i´m not saying all are like that, yet some are. you can look through that EASY.

moonie, (just in case you didn´t just post this to get some compassion), in the future TEST guys if they are FAKE or not. i´ll give you an example how i do this with girls (to see if they´re REAL or just ACTING so that you find them attractive, ACTING to fulfill your expectations). you can use it exactly the same way with guys:

i was out with this girl that i just met in a club. a very recent song just got played which i personally liked too. the girl said "whoa this song is soooo cool". then i made CONCIOUSLY a bad face and told her i didn´t like it. to test her reaction if she has a will of her own. she looked at me for a moment and then corrected herself with something like "yeah, i´m slowly getting tired of it too"

BANG! she´s out, definately NO relationship material for me (no will of her own, she´s TRYING to meet my expectations/is validating everything i say. something like "well, i like it" would have been the right answer) and i don´t need ONS because i already have my LTR. (if she was EXTRAORDINARELY hot and sexy i´d go for the ONS but otherwise... no thanks). this tests works and i use it or something similar every time i meet a new girl.

Originally posted by tastey

i was out with this girl that i just met in a club. a very recent song just got played which i personally liked too. the girl said "whoa this song is soooo cool". then i made CONCIOUSLY a bad face and told her i didn´t like it. to test her reaction if she has a will of her own. she looked at me for a moment and then corrected herself with something like "yeah, i´m slowly getting tired of it too"

BANG! she´s out, definately NO relationship material for me (no will of her own, she´s TRYING to meet my expectations/is validating everything i say. something like "well, i like it" would have been the right answer) and i don´t need ONS because i already have my LTR. (if she was EXTRAORDINARELY hot and sexy i´d go for the ONS but otherwise... no thanks). this tests works and i use it or something similar every time i meet a new girl.

:aright:

I know just what you're talking about, moonie. I've had my taste of that "i think i know this person, but after time they reveal their true colors" thing.

It especially happens with people who don't know themselves enough. But can u blame them?

I mean, if YOU know yourself, YOU (and i :tongue: .) should know better not to get too close with someone who isn't sturdy on their own 2 feet.

I've had this experience B4 where this girl i was seeing would say all these nice things about me. But she's really a troubled case, and i should have seen it before i gave so much up for her.

:blank:

Originally posted by tastey

haha, you girls are fuckin funny.

when a player/jerk/conman comes along and tells you he wants sex with you but no relationship, you say "fuck you because you only want me for my body" ALTHOUGH you find him attractive.

and then you go to a "nice guy" that LIES to you (and probbably 3 other women he "loves" on the side) that he loves you and wants to stay with you forever, etc, and in the end you find out that it was all FAKE and feel abused. haha :)!

THEN you get back to the guy that is at least HONEST about it, get with him and try to change him to a "relationship type" guy. you see that circle ALL the time.

id rather deal with the honest guy. at least this way youre both on the same page.

it sux though now because i think every guy is the 2nd type. i dont know who to believe so i dont believe anyone. i guess u gotta be that way sometimes or you end up getting wrapped up in every idiot who says you mean something to them. :laugh:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i'm a nice guy...

i'm looking for love...

blah blah fuckin blah...

was lies...

well maybe not lies

to think they lead...

and R E A L

a s c a n b e . . .

sweetie...it's all about the actions speaking louder than words.

Brace yourself, there's more of these fools to come...:rolleyes:

:isok:

Originally posted by somebitch

id rather deal with the honest guy. at least this way youre both on the same page.

it sux though now because i think every guy is the 2nd type. i dont know who to believe so i dont believe anyone. i guess u gotta be that way sometimes or you end up getting wrapped up in every idiot who says you mean something to them. :laugh:

if you did that then the honest guys will walk away...

nice guys always get herbed...i guess thats why there arent too many left.

the person who tells u he's a nice guy and wants something simple , but then goes back and does the opposite of what u expect is prolly someone who got dicked over too many times for bein a nice guy...he still believes in his heart of hearts that hes a good person...unfortunately all the things he does r subconcious...and are the result of being dicked over too many times..

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

the person who tells u he's a nice guy and wants something simple , but then goes back and does the opposite of what u expect is prolly someone who got dicked over too many times for bein a nice guy...he still believes in his heart of hearts that hes a good person...unfortunately all the things he does r subconcious...and are the result of being dicked over too many times..

i think im one of those...

right on, man.

there ARE nice guys out there, but the more that women go and date the flashy/awesome-on-the-surface guys and leave the nice guys to rot, the more that the nice guys themselves are converted to become just like the assholes that women are trying to stay away from.

same goes for girls with guys.

it's just a shame. load up on hot chocolate and a blanket and forget about petty relationship shit. life is bigger than small-town drama.;)

Originally posted by cintron

load up on hot chocolate and a blanket and forget about petty relationship shit. life is bigger than small-town drama.;)

that's how i feel.

i think i met a nice guy but for all i know hes an asshole. :laugh: i cant be concerned, whatever happens happens. i have been fucked over so many times that i know anyone can appear to be a nice guy, so now im skeptical to believe they exist or *i* would find one, then again, like u said, life is bigger than this petty shit...

i'm a nice guy...

i'm looking for love...

blah blah fuckin blah...

was lies...

well maybe not lies

to think they lead...

and R E A L

a s c a n b e . . .

this rant was brought to you by moonshine... who's just fed up with tha bull. . .

:clap: :clap:

just to play devils advocate...

the girls who say they want nice guys are hypocrites as well. this is just a front...it makes them look more attractive..more down to earth. we all know if a girl came up and said I WANA DICK WHO DRIVES A BENZ AND HAS MAD MONEY ...most guys wouldnt look @ her. this is the female way of acting coy..shy..innocent..its all an act...theyre just as guilty as the men r

just to play devils advocate...

the girls who say they want nice guys are hypocrites as well. this is just a front...it makes them look more attractive..more down to earth. we all know if a girl came up and said I WANA DICK WHO DRIVES A BENZ AND HAS MAD MONEY ...most guys wouldnt look @ her. this is the female way of acting coy..shy..innocent..its all an act...theyre just as guilty as the men r

yeah but guys arent looking for nice girls either, they are looking for hot girls.

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah but guys arent looking for nice girls either, they are looking for hot girls.

that is soo not true...

personally... i dont really really care about what she looks like.

personality is key... i dont want someone i cant talk to.

but looks matter to a certain point.

as long as they dont look dirty, like some bum, or have like holes in her socks. im coool with it. she needs to be clean, and have good hygiene.

i'm a nice guy...

i'm looking for love...

blah blah fuckin blah...

was lies...

well maybe not lies

to think they lead...

and R E A L

a s c a n b e . . .

I think some people think it's easier to be fake and play games, instead of putting yourself out there for who and what you are. When you find someone who is "real" and start to have feeling for them, only to find out that they lied to "impress" you or whatever..... You just start not to believe in anyone anymore. It sucks because there are people who are real and genuine out there.....

:clap:

Originally posted by atomicapples

that is soo not true...

as long as they dont look dirty, like some bum, or have like holes in her socks. im coool with it. she needs to be clean, and have good hygiene.

BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!BULLSHIT!!! BULLSHIT!!!

Originally posted by atomicapples

that is soo not true...

same... wanna fuck?