Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ot: but whatever - gotta get this off my chest...

djmoonshine

Originally posted by marcid21

Brace yourself, there's more of these fools to come...:rolleyes:

:isok:

its resassuring isnt it:blank:

There are people who are real out there, very very very few of them, but theyre somewhere. after getting lied to so much, i actually have to make myself believe this though. hopefully whatever faith i have left will be worthwhile.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit I do care about looks. It's not important for someone to be a fashion model to me, but it is important for someone to have good hygiene and look neat in the least. To me, that conveys a care about themselves and their environment, and that care conveys an awareness and an intelligence, which is definitely something that must be there if there's any connection to be made.

Some people want a fashion model, fine - they're entitled to whatever they want.

I just keep it simple - i want a clean girl who's comfortable with herself as she is. That eliminates all the pretentiousness and falseties that come with people who use image as a disguise.

at least, that's my .02

nice guys complain but they always go for the psycho bitches then they break your heart and you punk out all the nice girls who you shoulda checked out before you let crazy girl mess with your head...its funny

i met a really nice guy and i rarely find people i like because i hate most everyone but yeah we hook up he tells me he likes me then out of nowhere he runs..like a little puppy who just peed on the carpet and he knows hes about to get kicked...cause some dumb bitch broke his heart...is that fair to me no still he will find some other girl and complain about how this girl broke his heart...and i'm like huh? wtf just happened...

yadda yadda yadda if you are a good nice whatever person like i try to say i am myself then it should be easy to find a person of equivalent value...its all garbage, i have a feeling half of us nice people are gonna be real bitter in a few more years...if not already...just my ten cents...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I think some people think it's easier to be fake and play games, instead of putting yourself out there for who and what you are. When you find someone who is "real" and start to have feeling for them, only to find out that they lied to "impress" you or whatever..... You just start not to believe in anyone anymore. It sucks because there are people who are real and genuine out there.....

Real and genuine get you married, fake and to the point get you laid.

whats funny is that everyone male/female automatically assumes it was lies... see emotions conflict with intelligence and common sense... and they blind us or maybe distort the way we precieve the truth... however maybe what was said and done is true and genuine however just doesnt apply to the person who it was being said to...however you dont know this until after a series of dates, convos, etc... so the cycle continues... maybe the next boy or girl will put an end to the cycle, maybe the one after who knows... i sure as hell dont... however i do know this until that person comes along keep going with the flow... if not how else will you find that person??? you have to be in it to win it right??? you cant win at a game youre not playing right??? so how else do you find mrs./mr right without ever meeting mr. or mrs.rightnow??? how do you find out what you want with out experiencing it all??? who knows... who cares??? however if and when i find out or at least get a clue... ill post it...

ill be the only one honest enough to admit it

but every guy ive dated or have been in a relationship has been hot

and yes not all of them were nice

but im not that nice myself

so what?

and most of the menand women that say im nice, etc

by whose definition?

can someone on the board please define what nice is?

cause seriously i doubt anyone of u is the "perfect human"

unless mother teresa posts on this board

most of u are assholes and bitches

everyone has their moments

oh and djmoonshine

actions speak louder then words just remember that

and dont believe everything anyone tells, and catch feelings until uve been with the person for awhile

Originally posted by phatman

phatman = cp nice guy (but then again, i'm also not considered "hot" so maybe that explains it)

what makes u "nice"

im just kind of taken aback from the fact that some people think they are "nice" but actually are assholes to everyone (not to mention any names, atomic)

the point being i think some people are confusing the term "nice" with faithfulness? or something else

so again i ask the board and people who replied to this thread using the term nice

what makes someone nice?

Originally posted by nympho69

ill be the only one honest enough to admit it

but every guy ive dated or have been in a relationship has been hot

and yes not all of them were nice

but im not that nice myself

so what?

and most of the menand women that say im nice, etc

by whose definition?

can someone on the board please define what nice is?

cause seriously i doubt anyone of u is the "perfect human"

unless mother teresa posts on this board

most of u are assholes and bitches

everyone has their moments

oh and djmoonshine

actions speak louder then words just remember that

and dont believe everything anyone tells, and catch feelings until uve been with the person for awhile

shes right...there is no NICE person..everyone has a dark side...

this is what i was tryin to say in my earlier post...the reason were like this is because of previous events that molded us into the person we are right now....

I can honestly say..i know ONE..and truly ONE nice person...i have never heard this individual say anything evil about someone..or do something evil...but u know what the kicker is...bad shit just keeps happening to her...over and over again..

we cant afford to be nice..so the bottom line is....stop lookin for the nice guys..and find someone who suits u...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

shes right...there is no NICE person..everyone has a dark side...

this is what i was tryin to say in my earlier post...the reason were like this is because of previous events that molded us into the person we are right now....

I can honestly say..i know ONE..and truly ONE nice person...i have never heard this individual say anything evil about someone..or do something evil...but u know what the kicker is...bad shit just keeps happening to her...over and over again..

we cant afford to be nice..so the bottom line is....stop lookin for the nice guys..and find someone who suits u...

bravo!

well put, exactly what i was trying to say

we are all nice in some ways, and bad in others

nice is:

-picking up the $50 difference at the bar tab as a gift when a group of friends get together and the funds just dont add up...and not really mentioning it to anyone...

-hearing someone mention they liked something you played in your car and then you going home and copying the music for them without them asking...for no reason other than the fact that you can

-holding doors for people in the cold while you, yourself are freezing

-giving up your line at the bank one day to help an elderly woman open the bank doors

-giving up my old vestax mixer to someone i never met before so that i could make their christmas special...for nothing in return

-listening without prejudice

-making pinky friends with strangers

...i could go on and on...and i'm not being conceited about this...i think i am a nice guy...if i tried to sum it up to three traits it would be considerate, giving, and unselfish...sometimes it only feels like it doesnt pay to be nice but that's bullshit...as i've said before...a mature older woman who knows who she is can appreciate a nice guy and not take advantage...besides all that...i dont know how to be any different...see when you're really a nice person, you may try and try to change...but you cant...being nice means you dont try to be nice...you just are...

Originally posted by nympho69

we are all nice in some ways, and bad in others

...i hope we're not talking black and white again...cause you know what, even priests get angry...there is no white knight...i dont think anyone expects that here...but to say all this is to go to the other extreme...there are good people out there...men and women...they are human just like everyone else...but on a whole...their consistancy in action, intent, etc. is good...or nice....i dont find that hard to fathom... i have enough of such people in my life that i cant help but feel blessed...my only desire is to find one that i can date...just hasnt happened in a while...

Originally posted by phatman

nice is:

-picking up the $50 difference at the bar tab as a gift when a group of friends get together and the funds just dont add up...and not really mentioning it to anyone...

-hearing someone mention they liked something you played in your car and then you going home and copying the music for them without them asking...for no reason other than the fact that you can

-holding doors for people in the cold while you, yourself are freezing

-giving up your line at the bank one day to help an elderly woman open the bank doors

-giving up my old vestax mixer to someone i never met before so that i could make their christmas special...for nothing in return

-listening without prejudice

-making pinky friends with strangers

...i could go on and on...and i'm not being conceited about this...i think i am a nice guy...if i tried to sum it up to three traits it would be considerate, giving, and unselfish...sometimes it only feels like it doesnt pay to be nice but that's bullshit...as i've said before...a mature older woman who knows who she is can appreciate a nice guy and not take advantage...besides all that...i dont know how to be any different...see when you're really a nice person, you may try and try to change...but you cant...being nice means you dont try to be nice...you just are...

well thats a pretty good definition

but mine is a little different

i feel someone is nice, not for what they buy or the favors they do u for u

but in how they make u feel

heres a good example

my sister buys everyone the most expensive gifts does a lot of errands and favors for everyone

on the other hand my brother doesnt buy any gifts doesnt do any really big favors

however my sister has huge attitude and is a bitch most of the time and brings up all the shit she does for u and throws it in ur face

while my brother is nice, charming and just treats everyone like gold

and u know what he's everyone's favorite

im not saying that those are the only types of cases

but its just an extreme example of how some people are nice and some think they are but in reality are not

omg....and i thought my line was funny...

phatman = :smoke:

..although saturday night was the first time i ran out of the house without party favors...it's an inherited application...

...and how am i getting thrown into all this...you know, you let a guy dance behind your butt in publice and it's an immediate stigma...