Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jets=

Let me just point out that the Jets got embarassed by the same team the Pats spanked in the same game last year........

Kinda funny cause all I heard was how the Jets deserve to be there this year.....then they go and choke

Pats or Dolphins woulda had a better chance in the playoffs

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Let me just point out that the Jets got embarassed by the same team the Pats spanked in the same game last year........

Kinda funny cause all I heard was how the Jets deserve to be there this year.....then they go and choke

Pats or Dolphins woulda had a better chance in the playoffs

Don't get me started on this...

Take it easy on the Jets... and the Giants.

The problem w/ new yorkers, is when their team gets good, they think they're the best thing in the world and that no other team exists...

So their fans are just plain ignorant. The Giants & Jets weren't all that good, but yet b/c we're in NY, we have to read all the stories about how "all world" their teams and players are.

Jeremy Shockey, got so much hype for that niner game, and the niner's TE had the exact same numbers Shockey had. Terrell Owens is the one that played the best, but no mention of him prior to the game.

The Jets had a good run, no way were they gonna beat Oakland, they just weren't that good. The best teams in football, basketball, and baseball all reside in California right now... but they won't get any of the hype the NY teams do (not even in California).

Originally posted by leftymo

Take it easy on the Jets... and the Giants.

The problem w/ new yorkers, is when their team gets good, they think they're the best thing in the world and that no other team exists...

So their fans are just plain ignorant. The Giants & Jets weren't all that good, but yet b/c we're in NY, we have to read all the stories about how "all world" their teams and players are.

Jeremy Shockey, got so much hype for that niner game, and the niner's TE had the exact same numbers Shockey had. Terrell Owens is the one that played the best, but no mention of him prior to the game.

The Jets had a good run, no way were they gonna beat Oakland, they just weren't that good. The best teams in football, basketball, and baseball all reside in California right now... but they won't get any of the hype the NY teams do (not even in California).

Are you kidding me with this shit??? The niners needed an act from God to beat the Giants, and they proceed to get raped by the Bucs.

The Jets beat themselves - plain and simple, and the Raiders are a bunch of over the hill pussies. They will be exposed for the frauds they are by the Titans - I pray they break Jerry Rice's back and put out to pasture for good.

The Jets and Giants were the hottest teams going into the playoffs - check the stats if you believe. They just beat themselves.

Go do yourself a favor and go eat a dick and come correct when you actually have some f'n facts :blown: