Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kiss me confused...

weyes

it was night, on new year's day.

there had just been so much drama about this new year's day night party, resentment building up between all of us friends; i just thought i needed to sit out a bit and i'd be ok. i told my friends i'd be sitting against the wall of the club, and i left the dancefloor.

but i found myself not really hearing the music anymore - just overwhelmed by being upset about the night's events and what they meant in the greater scheme of things. and i started to cry.

after a little bit, the only one who came out with us who i didn't really know (i'd only met him once) came over to me and asked if i was ok. i didn't want him to see i was crying, so i sort of looked away and tried to give him quick "yes"es. he at least noticed i was down, though, and he said, "did you get your new year's kiss?"

"no," i said. and i thought it'd just be one to comfort me, or to be nice. but it seemed like he was going for more than just the simple kiss with which i kissed back.

everything sexual/romantic is really important to me; i don't take or do anything lightly. i didn't really wanna kiss him 'cause i wasn't so incredibly attracted to him. but he's a really genuine, nice guy, and i like that about him very much. and i just got all confused :( ... was i rethinking him because he's such a cool guy? or was it because i knew he'd be a good kisser and he had the softest-lips-omigod :jawdrop: ? or was it because i hadn't kissed someone in a while and it just felt so good to be kissed? and should i be rethinking it at all; if it's not automatically clear to me, does that mean that i shouldn't pursue it or that it wouldn't be fair to start something i might not wanna finish (i'm not sure about him, obviously)?

i'm going to see deep dish on friday with some friends, including him. i dunno if i'm "freaked out," exactly, but definitely lost :worry::confused: . does anyone have any thoughts?

Hmm...if I was you, I would wait until Friday to see what kind of vibe he is sending out to you. Maybe it was one of those heat of the moment type deals, maybe it was something more. It will be easier to gauge his feelings when you are face-to-face with this dude. It's best not to overanalyze because it only makes you even crazier. Easier said than done, I know.

I am the master of over analysis in situations like this (damn, why'd i have to be a typical Libra) and let me tell you, I'd worry myself sick if I were in my situation. No one except the two of you would really know what happened, and there are way too many variables to consider rational thought- was he drunk/on anything, were you drunk/on anything, your situation with friends, his unknown situation, heat of the moment, taking advantage of a situation, stellar alignment, etc.

Just go to Deep Dish with the only expectation being to hear good music that you're paying for. See what happens. Maybe nothing. Or maybe you just found your future mate in life. Let me know what happens.

Originally posted by trueqwest

Just go to Deep Dish with the only expectation being to hear good music that you're paying for. See what happens. Maybe nothing. Or maybe you just found your future mate in life. Let me know what happens.

YEah, listen to what this guy says ;)

it's important to not set yourself up for too high expectations, or else you may live in an illusion until the deciding day arrives. ANd if you don't get what you thought you would get, you'll be down in the dumps listening to radiohead and soul asylum :laugh2:

I think that you need to focus on THAT MOMENT, weyes, and enjoy it for what it was. Like TrueQ said... it might only have been that time, or it might be the right guy.... only time will tell,....

Oh, and don't worry about those "new Years kisses"... it's way overhyped :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mala

Hmm...if I was you, I would wait until Friday to see what kind of vibe he is sending out to you. Maybe it was one of those heat of the moment type deals, maybe it was something more. It will be easier to gauge his feelings when you are face-to-face with this dude. It's best not to overanalyze because it only makes you even crazier. Easier said than done, I know.

i agree...wait and see how you feel when you see him in a different light/situation...and then give us the full report ;)

Guest gabo

Not to change the subject or take the topic away from Weyes, but here's the continued discussion from earlier...

Is Nympho69 a guy or girl?:confused:

\hmmmm I dont know

Originally posted by elementx

:laugh:

Certainly thinks like a guy!

omg i find it hilarious that people are constantly mistaking me for a man because of my posts

well to answer the question i was born with a pussy but people always say i think like a man

damn is that an insult or a compliment?

im not sure

but i think the best term to describe me

is a cunty bitch

i'm in a category of my own

ps. maybe its my strap on that has led to the confusion

Originally posted by nympho69

i was born with a pussy but people always say i think like a man

but i think the best term to describe me

is a cunty bitch

i'm in a category of my own

ps. maybe its my strap on that has led to the confusion

LOL, Cunty bitch...that's too damn funny, lol:laugh:

Hmmn, Born with a pussy but thinks like a man...I'VE JUST FOUND THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS!!! I have got to meet you...

Hey, can I buy you a drink???;)

Originally posted by mala

It's much easier to tell when you are in person....Maybe there is something there, maybe not.... Sometimes things just seem like a good idea at that moment in time....

LOL, Cunty bitch...that's too damn funny, lol:laugh:

Hmmn, Born with a pussy but thinks like a man...I'VE JUST FOUND THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS!!! I have got to meet you...

Hey, can I buy you a drink???;)

sure let's have a beer and watch some football

Sorry dude, I asked her first. Better luck next time...

Hey nympho, where do you live? Just wondering what my road trip situation will look like...and where was that pic taken?

same location as u

why cant we all watch the game together?