Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC plans update????

tinybutterfli

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

that is not the constipated smiley, if i was constipated i would use this smiley---> :constipa:

and that smiley reminds me that i feel the need to take a dump right about now. :D

They really DO have a smiley for almost everything nowdays, dont they?

Anywayz, have fun in whatever it is you do in that bathroom;)

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Oh sorry, didn't see that question there amongst the massive sig pics. . :rolleyes:

No not the Leafs. . . I like Philly, although I haven't properly followed a season in much too long. I think they're doing OK this year so far? :confused:

:laugh:

ok, no maple leafs....'cuz i hate the maple leafs. yup, flyers are tied for 1st in the atlantic with the devils as always, but lets see if they dont get bounced in the 1st round of the playoffs as always

Originally posted by vicman

:laugh:

ok, no maple leafs....'cuz i hate the maple leafs. yup, flyers are tied for 1st in the atlantic with the devils as always, but lets see if they dont get bounced in the 1st round of the playoffs as always

Yeah I hate how those damn Devils save it up and play safe all season then blow us away in the playoffs. :mad:

tini - sowwy furgal got canned - or moved on as the case may be - guess you'll just have to drink at another establishment.....

Anyways - cookie - YOU like the Flyers???? I must admit - I bought the NHL package for Digital Cable SOLEY so I could watch the Flyers. Missed something like 8 games this season so far.... but Watched every other one. tini should know - we watched before we went out to Lawler!!!

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Yeah John LeClair is from my hometown (before the Flyers I followed him @ Montreal - SHUT UP it was when they were good :tongue: ). Flyers are in DC playing the Caps in early March I think, I'm trying my damndest to go.

:D

anyone up for a hockey outting?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Right now I'm looking at the Tudor. $290 per night for a suite. On 1111 Collins.

There will probably be five or six of us. We're still debating over the dates. But most likely, we will only be in there from Thursday the 20th through Sunday the 23rd.

yo shady - i stayed in one of the suites at the tudor a few years back. they are amazing rooms...huge outdoor decks, full kitchens and living rooms. i dont know how you are going to fit five or six people in there though...there is only one bed.

(but maybe that is the point...?)

the tudor does have one huge suite that some friends of mine stayed in - two bedrooms HUGE deck and a hottub...maybe that would suit y'all better.

one word of warning though - the hotel was really shitty about people coming up to the room. one night i had a bunch of people up there - and the security guard tried telling me that i wasnt allowed to have people up there. turned into a fuked up situation.

Originally posted by djbuster

yo shady - i stayed in one of the suites at the tudor a few years back. they are amazing rooms...huge outdoor decks, full kitchens and living rooms. i dont know how you are going to fit five or six people in there though...there is only one bed.

(but maybe that is the point...?)

the tudor does have one huge suite that some friends of mine stayed in - two bedrooms HUGE deck and a hottub...maybe that would suit y'all better.

one word of warning though - the hotel was really shitty about people coming up to the room. one night i had a bunch of people up there - and the security guard tried telling me that i wasnt allowed to have people up there. turned into a fuked up situation.

I actually ended up booking a suite at the Roney Palace. They've got nice big suites, so we'll have people sleeping in the living room too.

Originally posted by rockyblue

make it a kings game and i'm there.

lets see, the caps upcoming home schedule is:

1/22 carolina

1/26 ny rangers

1/28 st loius

1/30 penguins

2/5 joisey

2/7 islanders

2/9 montreal

2/20 maple leafs

2/22 detroit

2/24 montreal

2/26 sabres

3/2 carolina

3/6 atlanta

3/10 flyers

3/14 kings

3/16 avalanche

4/1 florida

4/3 senators

4/5 penguins

S&D @ SPACE?!?!?! that place is going to be packed like sardines ----> it's going to be worse than Tengalia's party! I'll pass.

There are going to be way too many bitch ass parties to waste your time crammed & smashed in w/ 4500 other people and to pay $50 dollars at the door......'I speak the truth' :D