Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Insecurity?

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Why can't people praise one DJ without putting down another?

Hello sayno:D

Haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?

Don't pay attention to people like Badass, if I remember he was hanging out this past friday at my room for afterhours and he said he never heard Teo spin, he just wanted to start drama.

Jarmenio where you at? You were there, I'm sure you remember the big argument.

5 more months till we back in paradise.

i want you all to read the words following

clubs

parties

atmoshphere

good music

FRIENDS

arent we all out for the same thing?

and OH LOOK AT THAT!!!

its where the djs are - isnt it..

in the end - we all were chasing the same likes...

too may haters out there. people think if they put someone down they will look better.

someone asked me sunday night who my favorite DJ is i said if i had a favorite then it might offend the other DJs i know.

To be honest the last thing i worry about when i go out is the music. id rather just kick back and have a good time. if i like a song or someone really rips it i like it. other than that i dont pay it much mind. if you sit there all night and just worry about what hes spinning you need a life and some friends

Everyone likes to go to certain clubs for certain reasons. Whether its the Dj, the crowd, the place, to try it out, they know someone that works there, or whatever the case may be.

Everyone has their favorite DJ, but what I dont understand is why people bash other DJ's, clubs, or whatever. Dont hate just dont go. I'll go anywhere anytime as long as I have fun!!!!!

Bottom line is that there is a place out there for everyone you just gotta find it!!!!:D

Originally posted by liqidtouch

clubs

parties

atmoshphere

good music

FRIENDS

and OH LOOK AT THAT!!!

ALL DJ'S SHOULD GET CREDIT SOME MORE THEN OTHERS BOTTOM LINE.. WE ARE ALL LIKE ARTIST 2 DAMMIT WITHOUT ALL THE HYPE... JUST THINK ABOUT IT , WITHOUT US THERE IS NO PARTYS/CLUBS/ETC...

WHAT ARE U GUYS GONNA DO SIT THERE WITH YOU JVC BOOMBOX AND FLIP CDS AND TAPES AND MAKE SOME HOT ASS STOP AND GO MIXES.. I THINK NOT

SO STOP HATING AND GIVE US ALL CREDIT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BECAUSE WE KEEP THIS MUSIC BIZNESS GOING.

ALL DJ'S SOONER OR LATER WORK THERE WAY 2 BE A PEMIXER,PRODUCER,ETC... SOME R BETTER THE OTHERS AND SOME STAY 2 ONE STYLE OF DJ'ING...

U HAVE BLENDERS,SCRATCHERS,BREAKBEAT ARTIST,MOBIL, AHHHH SHIT I CAN GO ON FOR DAYS...

ALL IM SAYING IS *** yea everyone one is not gonna love every dj but dont hate on one cuz u dont like there style***

Originally posted by latinaz

ALL DJAIS ARE DIFFERENT....IF THEY WERENT THEN WE WOULD JUST HEAR THE SAME CRAP AND STAY WITH JUST ONE...

BUT THEY ARE NOT...

I ENJOY LISTENING TO QUIET A FEW DIFFERENT DJAIS - IT'S "WHATEVER IM IN THE MOOD FOR' SO ....

THANK GOD FOR DIFFERENT DJAIS...

ZEE

see i knew u would understand i can always count on u zeeeeeeee

how r u? r those toes any better,and did u catch up on some sleep?

ALL DJAIS ARE DIFFERENT....IF THEY WERENT THEN WE WOULD JUST HEAR THE SAME CRAP AND STAY WITH JUST ONE...

BUT THEY ARE NOT...

I ENJOY LISTENING TO QUIET A FEW DIFFERENT DJAIS - IT'S "WHATEVER IM IN THE MOOD FOR' SO ....

THANK GOD FOR DIFFERENT DJAIS...

ZEE

** ITS ALL ABOUT SURF CLUB THIS SUMMER....ARE YOU READY?? I'LL BE THERE WORKING AGAIN !!**

that is perfect.. u know my ass is coming in 4 those l.i.t's haha

hype and i will keep u in bizness

feet are still killing me

sleep ...what sleep...i have to be up at 8 - I DONT THINK SO....:mad:

year your just like me i dont get any sleep , im just getting in from work now:mad: suck dont it...i swear im nocturnal**insomniac** i never get good sleep no matter how tired i am my ass wont go 2 sleep

i need some help :laugh:

Originally posted by liqidtouch

clubs

parties

atmoshphere

good music

FRIENDS

and OH LOOK AT THAT!!!

fuck that kid, if the music blows your night blows its all about da music

Originally posted by tempkid

Hello sayno:D

Haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?

Don't pay attention to people like Badass, if I remember he was hanging out this past friday at my room for afterhours and he said he never heard Teo spin, he just wanted to start drama.

Jarmenio where you at? You were there, I'm sure you remember the big argument.

5 more months till we back in paradise.

I dont really remember Tempkid cause you had me bombed 10 minutes after I got to Metro, however the drama is so stupid, I respect all these guys- I have known Teo and Joe Giorgio for a very long time and both should be given a lot of credit.

Originally posted by chillfactor

ALL DJ'S SHOULD GET CREDIT SOME MORE THEN OTHERS BOTTOM LINE.. WE ARE ALL LIKE ARTIST 2 DAMMIT WITHOUT ALL THE HYPE... JUST THINK ABOUT IT , WITHOUT US THERE IS NO PARTYS/CLUBS/ETC...

WHAT ARE U GUYS GONNA DO SIT THERE WITH YOU JVC BOOMBOX AND FLIP CDS AND TAPES AND MAKE SOME HOT ASS STOP AND GO MIXES.. I THINK NOT

SO STOP HATING AND GIVE US ALL CREDIT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BECAUSE WE KEEP THIS MUSIC BIZNESS GOING.

ALL DJ'S SOONER OR LATER WORK THERE WAY 2 BE A PEMIXER,PRODUCER,ETC... SOME R BETTER THE OTHERS AND SOME STAY 2 ONE STYLE OF DJ'ING...

U HAVE BLENDERS,SCRATCHERS,BREAKBEAT ARTIST,MOBIL, AHHHH SHIT I CAN GO ON FOR DAYS...

ALL IM SAYING IS *** yea everyone one is not gonna love every dj but dont hate on one cuz u dont like there style***

UHH dude - i was makin the same point...

im not hating on anyone..

i know what it takes to be a DJ