Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who collects homies?

acura

These things are taking over my desk at work.

Everytime I see a store has homies in the toy machines, I have to spend like 4 bucks.

here is my collection. I have a lil street rap and break dance session scenario and a couple of homies getting read their rights in the background.attachment.php?s=&postid=1233162

cool! never really knew about em. Thanks for sharin :)

Originally posted by legend38

Everytime I see a store has homies in the toy machines, I have to spend like 4 bucks.

here is my collection. I have a lil street rap and break dance session scenario and a couple of homies getting read their rights in the background.attachment.php?s=&postid=1233162

Originally posted by codica3

Bwaaaaaaahahaha.. one day last year one of my good friends at school came home with a little Homie and I almost died laughing.. :laugh: :laugh:

My first homie experience was at work. One of my tables was about to pay the bill and said to me "here, have a homie."

It was a cool lil figure;months later I found a vending machine with homies and I have been obsessed since.

My first homie experience was at work. One of my tables was about to pay the bill and said to me "here, have a homie."

It was a cool lil figure;months later I found a vending machine with homies and I have been obsessed since.

Yeah my friends were drunk and they saw them in a vending machine and thought they were hilarious so they bought one.. haha.. the things that people come up with are hysterical.. :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah my friends were drunk and they saw them in a vending machine and thought they were hilarious so they bought one.. haha.. the things that people come up with are hysterical.. :laugh: :laugh:

I am only missing Mr Raza from series one

homies1.jpg

There is actually a racial debate about them. Some people seem to think they are derogatory. Some stores have banned them.

What are the break dancers names? :laugh: :laugh:

I am tryin to find out, but I think their names are Ajax and Midget Matrix Man.

JK, there are so many. There are homies,mijos,homie clowns, and homie hood rats.

If you look closer I have 2 rottweilers too.

Originally posted by kitty19

same here. i have a shitload and i usually get it at the supermarket after sparkin' it up.

i will take a picture soon. my favorite? the asian guy on the decks.. he's got this daniel-san karate kid bandana on. ;)

I got a homie clown on the decks, he is next to the homie sittin down with the boom box.

I have so many doubles. These things are on ebay for like 2.50 a piece!

this guy at my office... has literally 100's of them... theyre glued all over his monitor.. lol...

LOLOL.. I know what I'm getting you for your birthday! :laugh: :laugh:

I'll find you Mr. Raza.. :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

they make 12 inch Homie plush dolls too. On ebay they have poster and sticker collections.