Underrated Hotties

psychosweetie

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by browneyedqt

"I'm Hot and You're not, so Top That"

OMG! i used to do that whole song as a joke, and NO one ever got it!!!! "i don't really give a ** about trying to top that, so stop that...top that....who would ever even want to go and top that?"

LMAO :laugh: i am so glad someone else saw that movie!!

and to get back on topic: all the girls posted are definitely HOT!

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

OMG! i used to do that whole song as a joke, and NO one ever got it!!!! "i don't really give a ** about trying to top that, so stop that...top that....who would ever even want to go and top that?"

LMAO :laugh: i am so glad someone else saw that movie!!

and to get back on topic: all the girls posted are definitely HOT!

Me & Browneyedqt thought we were like the only people who remembered the movie. We went crazy looking to buy it cuz its out of print, and we got lucky and got two copies on E-bay for 15 bucks each

Originally posted by elementx

Thanks for posting. The first one is incredible. Love the eyes and dark hair. I wish you had a full length photo. :(

Never heard of her by the way. Which makes her more attractive in my eyes... :)

How could you never have heard of her? You never saw The Rock with Nicholas Cage?

Originally posted by timetraveler69

How could you never have heard of her? You never saw The Rock with Nicholas Cage?

Ummmm No... Although I heard it was a good movie. Have not gotten around to purchasing it.

I may have seen here before and not put 2 and 2 together. Like I have seen shallow hal. But being I watched it a while ago. And seeing a picture now. I do not recognise...

Originally posted by elementx

Ummmm No... Although I heard it was a good movie. Have not gotten around to purchasing it.

I may have seen here before and not put 2 and 2 together. Like I have seen shallow hal. But being I watched it a while ago. And seeing a picture now. I do not recognise...

She has an unreal body. She is most famous for her role as Brenda on the soap opera General Hospital.