Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what did u buy today?

Originally posted by totallytrance

I bought a surf board that's it ...

What kind?

I have one from the 70's that my friend gave me. It still has melted candle wax on it :D

So fart i bought a coffee from DD's, and later on plan on buying some timberlands, sweater vests and a new book to read :cool:

Originally posted by gmccookny

What kind?

I have one from the 70's that my friend gave me. It still has melted candle wax on it :D

So fart i bought a coffee from DD's, and later on plan on buying some timberlands, sweater vests and a new book to read :cool:

haha that is old..melted candle wax! I got a POI one for a really good price, I hope it works out for me

Originally posted by elementx

Reformed Smoker... YUCK...

Will be 1 Year on the 31st... :D

Congrats. I quit many times before, but I always seem to go back to my little friends. My last relapse happened during a trip to Atlantic City. Drinking, gambling...something was obviously missing.

Originally posted by mala

Congrats. I quit many times before, but I always seem to go back to my little friends. My last relapse happened during a trip to Atlantic City. Drinking, gambling...something was obviously missing.

SEX!!! Forget the cigarettes... Sex is much healthier...

Oh and thank you. I feel great.

Originally posted by mala

AC???

for some reason i thought you were from the west, where are you from???