Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Are You With Us?!?

djoscarg

Originally posted by saleen351

stick to djing... casue you don't know jack shit about football..

any one sez dan was better then montana is truely a person smoking crack.....:blown:

surround marino with the same players montana had, and the fins would've won the superbowl every year.

so i guess he should pass over that crack. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by phrankadelic

surround marino with the same players montana had, and the fins would've won the superbowl every year.

AMEN!!!!

anyway......

Thanks alot for all the kind words and support guys!!!

It is truly appreciated....

We beleive there is alot of talent in this town and we have some plans this year that will help showcase that...

btw:

my good friends Edgar V. and Charlie Solana did great remixes of "Some Lovin'" and "Dark Beat".....and my main man Stryke did a scorching mix of "Dark Beat" as well (Miami in full effect!!)....check em' out....AND DON'T DOWNLOAD!!!!!

:D

Originally posted by djoscarg

We beleive there is alot of talent in this town and we have some plans this year that will help showcase that...

:aright: outstanding. tell Eddie S., to get his arse in gear..:D congrats big dog !wishing you guys continued success. :)

Originally posted by djoscarg

AMEN!!!!

btw:

my good friends Edgar V. and Charlie Solana did great remixes of "Some Lovin'" and "Dark Beat".....and my main man Stryke did a scorching mix of "Dark Beat" as well (Miami in full effect!!)....check em' out....AND DON'T DOWNLOAD!!!!!

:D

Is there a damn release date for either of these? :)

I would love to buy, but I need to know when we will have these 12's available for purchase.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO!! props to GA...

Hey Maybe we should have Saleen & his Italian Mafia Wack that Klubveteran hater from Hialeah.. carefull buddy, I might not know where you live, but I know where u work!! :laugh:

ps. OG, you guys put this town on the map a long time ago buddy!! Keep leadin' the way...