Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Are You With Us?!?

djoscarg

oh now you wanna be Mr Miami all of a sudden.

when u sold out and named one of your songs "Supercalifornia" you couldve easily named it "SuperHialeah":rolleyes:

if you guys were true Miamians you would dress in full Miami Vice gear in one of ur album covers:blown:

nice picture there of "four fruits"

(Oscar, Ralph, and two other cherries)::bored:

Originally posted by klubveteran

when u sold out and named one of your songs "Supercalifornia" you couldve easily named it "SuperHialeah

was that necessary?? show some respect to two very hard working and talented DJ/Producers...i bet u think Little Laz helped put Miami in the dance scene? GET A CLUE...:rolleyes: ...have fun listening to ur Little Laz Mini-Mixes or 5:00 Traffic Jam, MORON :blown:

when u sold out and named one of your songs "Supercalifornia" you couldve easily named it "SuperHialeah":rolleyes:

if you guys were true Miamians you would dress in full Miami Vice gear in one of ur album covers:blown:

:laugh:

Now I know, you gotta be joking ....

congratulations on the top ten guys .. I have the repress, all I need to do is get my hands on the original 'Some Lovin' off of Murk records and have both you and Ralph sign it :)

Guest saleen351

i know i've been in miami too long, when at the hockey game when the air horn goes off, the first thing you think of is dark beat...:D

but og, if you want to put this town on the map, tell your asshole boss and booking agent to book AMERICAN DJS............... i'm tired of these uk faggots.... there is simply too much american talent that gets passed over for some euro trash......

congrads on the billboard thing...

one more thing, i know you djs like to use different names so if you put something out commercial it doesnt' hurt your rep, but it might be time to get rid of that policy, if you look at your billboard chart, the avg joe smoe in fucking idaho won't know that og and rf are murk.... and murk is og and rf..... (though it may have something to do with the lable and legal shit) same thing with roland, those idiots on 93.1 always call him rolly..... if you have two names its harder to brand yourself... just another reason club music is not selling, imo...

Originally posted by djoscarg

:laugh: BEEN THERE....DONE THAT:laugh:

that is classic for real ! the only other move that compares to that is Ralph mentioning and thanking Dan Marino in the Supercalifornia album for no reason at all. I wonder if Dan knows he is an inspiration to MURK.

but for real i was upset over the Superhialeah tittle snub. not cool:mad:

maybe next time

attachment.php?postid=1235977

In your face!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Congratulations......!!!

Its really cool to be able to say to yourself when you see something like this, Hey, I got to shake this guy's hand and stand behind him in the DJ booth.....

Proud to be a Miamian once more and able to be a part of this whole movement. I am truly having the time of my life here guys, very thankful you could make it possible.

:eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good job oscar!!! Lets hope circles blows up as well!!!!

That lovin track is oldskool!!! I think even dj icey has a sample of the vocals in one of his tracks!!!:eek::D

PS my bday in on the 8th of february, maybe you can give me a blue room lesson in the afterhours!!! jk:D

that is classic for real ! the only other move that compares to that is Ralph mentioning and thanking Dan Marino in the Supercalifornia album for no reason at all. I wonder if Dan knows he is an inspiration to MURK.

but for real i was upset over the Superhialeah tittle snub. not cool:mad:

maybe next time

:laugh: well.....we love our Dolphins....and everyone knows DAN THE MAN is the greatest QB to ever set foot on a football field!!!

as far as the SuperHialeah thing.....we're from LA SAGUECERA buddy....so back-off!!!

:mad:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djoscarg

:laugh: well.....we love our Dolphins....and everyone knows DAN THE MAN is the greatest QB to ever set foot on a football field!!!

:mad:

stick to djing... casue you don't know jack shit about football..

any one sez dan was better then montana is truely a person smoking crack.....:blown:

Oscar, just wanted to send out my congrats for your success on the charts. So two #1s aye.... Maybe it's about time for a little touring?...Charlotte, NC*hint hint... Seriously though, every single break I get from college I find myself and a few close friends either flying or driving the 11hrs down to Miami to hear you, Roland, and the rest of the Space crew spin. (In 2002 I flew twice and drove 3 times!!!) My trips generally last for two weekends and as I'm travelling down I tell myself I'm going to check out some of other the other clubs in town but deep down inside I know I'm not going anywhere except Space... and thats exactly whats happened the last two trips. I'm sure some people would say going to the same club on Fri. and Sat. for two weekends would get old fast, however, Roland and yourself have never let me down and the grin that becomes plastered to my face as soon as I get into your club takes weeks to wear off. So thanks for all the good times and keep up the great work. Right then, looking forward to seeing you during spring break and I'll keep hoping that one day I might not have to travel so far to hear you.

Peace

sp32_jpg.jpg

"Get me outta here!" -Appalachian State Univ., Boone, NC

Congrats Oscar. Two #1 singles in 2 months. :)

I repruhzent la SAUGECERA as well.

Danny,

keep on looking for the original on MURK records it will be a long hard find, but it will be worth it. :)

That Miami Vice is on its way to me right now anyone know where I can pick up the 3x12? :)

You guys should also check out Miami Deep where the boys are sportin some serious Guayabera's :P

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?