Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serious!!trying To Start A Nightclub

Originally posted by weed247

IM TRYING TO START A CLUB BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT COSTS AND WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO PUT IN AND ALL OTHER STUFF TO MAKE A NIGHTCLUB.PM ME OR REPLY PLZ

Um. Don't you think you should get an education or something.

Secondly just from reading some of what you have to post. And Not as an insult. But I think you are a little immature to even think about this.

Secondly how do you even think of "Opening a club" and not even have a single clue where to start.

Third. I don't know why I replied to this.

IM TRYING TO START A CLUB BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT COSTS AND WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO PUT IN AND ALL OTHER STUFF TO MAKE A NIGHTCLUB.PM ME OR REPLY PLZ

If you use a messageboard to get financial information and sound advice about starting a business and that messageboard in not on wallstreetjournal.com or any other CREDIBLE website than you're a shmuck and i predict your 'nightclub' won't make it onto the pages of a business plan.

-iliana

:)

Originally posted by iliana

If you use a messageboard to get financial information and sound advice about starting a business and that messageboard in not on wallstreetjournal.com or any other CREDIBLE website than you're a shmuck and i predict your 'nightclub' won't make it onto the pages of a business plan.

-iliana

:)

business plan? whats that?

First things first, learn how to type with caps lock OFF before you think about opening a club. Second, from what I've read of your posts, you have the intelligence of mildew, so I'd say your chances of opening a club are slim to none.

Originally posted by underwater

give the kid a break....why would you not come to a message board full of people that hang out in clubs and he might actually stumble upon some information that might be of some use.....you people are retarded....

Calm yourself. If you read half this guys posts. You would know what I am talkin about.

WELL AT LEAST I GOT LOT OF MONEY .SO MUCH THAT I DONT HAV TO WORRY ABOUT TO LOSE IT.IM NOT FUCKIN TAKIN OFF MY CAPS.U LIL FUCKIN PRICK ELEMENT.I THINK I SAID THIS SHIT LONG TIME AGO THAT I AINT GOING TO TAKE IT OFF.

WHO THE FUCK U THINK U R TO JUDGE ME??FUCKIN GOD??

REMEMBER THIS IS MESSAGE BOARD NOT A FUCKING COURT ROOM.WANT TO JUDGE PEOPLE?GET INTO LAW

WELL AT LEAST I GOT LOT OF MONEY .SO MUCH THAT I DONT HAV TO WORRY ABOUT TO LOSE IT.IM NOT FUCKIN TAKIN OFF MY CAPS.U LIL FUCKIN PRICK ELEMENT.I THINK I SAID THIS SHIT LONG TIME AGO THAT I AINT GOING TO TAKE IT OFF.

WHO THE FUCK U THINK U R TO JUDGE ME??FUCKIN GOD??

REMEMBER THIS IS MESSAGE BOARD NOT A FUCKING COURT ROOM.WANT TO JUDGE PEOPLE?GET INTO LAW

:blank:

I don't know you so I'm not one to judge. But, all you've proven so far is that you need to go back to school. You're spelling, choice of diction and, obviously, grammer, is sub-par to that of the 3rd grade level. Come back when you've finally wised up.

From the pictures I've seen posted before, elementx, is far from "little".

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

:blank:

I don't know you so I'm not one to judge. But, all you've proven so far is that you need to go back to school. You're spelling, choice of diction and, obviously, grammer, is sub-par to that of the 3rd grade level. Come back when you've finally wised up.

From the pictures I've seen posted before, elementx, is far from "little".

Excellent evaluation...

And we all know what they say about people who brag about having money. But I will say no more.

Can we bump this to drama. And make room for more interesting posts.

I DIDNT WANT TO BRAG.YOU GUYS MADE ME BRAG.UMM ....IF U WANT TO KNOW, IM GOING TO NYU.

Not for nothing you sound like you can be a half normal person if you didn't post such annoying shit. Especially the caps... forget all the shit about it seems like you are " Yelling " But for people who work behind a computer all day. And then come on to post. It is just stressfull to the eyes... Just chill out some...

And NYU?

I could have sworn you said you were like 17 or something...

What classes are you taking... and Where are your classes held cause NYU is all over manhattan...

I DIDNT WANT TO BRAG.YOU GUYS MADE ME BRAG.UMM ....IF U WANT TO KNOW, IM GOING TO NYU.

~~ok now seriously....... do u have like a few MILLIONS to put into this?? mind u u wont be making a profit for a really longgggggggggggggggggggggg time.........now to start a club talk to a financial consultant or someone in the business already..then come on this website to ask clubbers what they want to hear and see:blank:

i do have few mil.i need your opinions about what a nightclub should be like.you guys always say some clubs r bad this way,some r bad this way.what kinda nightclub would you go?.

you guys been saying nyc nightclub scene has been dead for long time.