Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is anal sex really enjoyable ???

SuGaRNSpIcE

Originally posted by mala

Sadly, someone else's discomfort isn't always reason enough to halt the pursuit of personal pleasure.

Some people find the "pain", regardless of how it's achieved to be an erotic turn on. What works for one person, might not work for another....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by weyes

hmmm... i'm not criticizing, but i don't understand why any girl would want to be fucked up the ass if she has to take so many precautions, think of so many distractions, and consciously do so many other things in order to have fun, when just about every other sexual thing is instant pleasure.

don't give me the "no pain, no gain" or "some things are worth the work", either. what i'm saying is, if there are many natural, automatic ways to feel pleasure, why would one opt to NOT use those?

and why do guys want to fuck girls in the ass when they know it hurts?

Hey hun. Long time no post. Anyway dont knock it until you try it. I mean what you are saying is if somthing hurts at first dont do it. Well then if we all listened then the world would be full of virgins... Cause if I remember correctly every women is affraid of sex for the first time and experiences some kind of pain. Well I believe anal sex is the same way. As a virgin it hurts but once worked the right way. It is all good. And also if the man is inexperienced at the traditional sex. Um cant that hurt the woman also. YES... So I rest my case. Unless you try it. Dont knock it. Some like it some dont. But dont question its value...

Oh and here is my UGLY MUG!!!

attachment.php?postid=1245626

hmmm... i'm not criticizing, but i don't understand why any girl would want to be fucked up the ass if she has to take so many precautions, think of so many distractions, and consciously do so many other things in order to have fun, when just about every other sexual thing is instant pleasure.

don't give me the "no pain, no gain" or "some things are worth the work", either. what i'm saying is, if there are many natural, automatic ways to feel pleasure, why would one opt to NOT use those?

Hey, getting your cherry popped hurt, didn't it? Well, THAT was a hell of a lot more painful for me than the first time I had anal sex.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

EDIT: LOL, I just read ElementX's post and realized we said pretty much the same thing. Well, take it from a woman's perspective, he's right.

And as for the pain, ahhh, well to get a little graphic, yeah sometimes it hurts when it's first going in, but that pain is followed by a TREMENDOUS rush of endorphins...

Ahhhh fuck, this isn't helping any, I'm already horny as a toad today... :bounce:

Originally posted by elementx

Along with my other long post I believe on the first page. I forgot to add one thing. From experience I have also learned that if she lies on her side and you do it in like a spoon type of position. It is a little more painless for the woman. On many occasions I was asked to start out this way. Maybe she is less tense this way. I dont know. But it made for a good start...

. :)

The best way of doing it or starting it for that matter is the girl on top wowzaaaaa lol:eek:

that's cause you're uptight

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

hurt like hell!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

One of my friends told me once , to make sure u dont fart right after, esspecially after he leaves a lil suttin in there lol :gas::rofl::nono:

:unhappy::worry::shake::puke:

Oh and not to be a dick. But anyone performing anal sex should really wear a condom even in you are with the person for a long time. It is a very easy way to transfer anything. For both the male and the female.

Well, its simple,.....

1. If the girl has a 'wide' ass pussy..... The ass will make up for the slack.

2. If the guy has a teeny weeny dick..(refer to rule #1)

3. If you REALLY gotta know what the rave about the ass is all about.

4. For a girl, nuttin says,..."I Love U" more than that.

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

hurt like hell!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

One of my friends told me once , to make sure u dont fart right after, esspecially after he leaves a lil suttin in there lol :gas::rofl::nono:

:laugh: :laugh:

that is true...i just hope you get to experience all the pleasure us girls that have done it are all talkin about...cuz once you do, i am sure you would be willing to do it again

Condom is definitely the way to go with this one ;)

Originally posted by erica127

:laugh: :laugh:

that is true...i just hope you get to experience all the pleasure us girls that have done it are all talkin about...cuz once you do, i am sure you would be willing to do it again

Condom is definitely the way to go with this one ;)

Damn girl, seems like you know your shit !! holla back baby....I need you to give my ex a tutorial about male satisfaction...LOL :D

J/k baby.... do your thing....;)

Its cool to know gals do appreciate good kinky stuff....but when it comes to anal.....how do gals keep the 'tunnel of luv' clean?. but i dont mean clean, clean,coz I know thats almost impossible.....i mean...without douching (i dont know if thats an option) but either way, how is it clean when a girl opts to go for it??? I'm dying to know....sorry if I sound too vulgar...curiosity got the better of me..IM if you know it...I'll be glad to know....:tongue:

Originally posted by kaysersoze

...4. For a girl, nuttin says,..."I Love U" more than that.

exactly. i think, for a lot of guys (not all), it's a power thing - a way of putting women down and showing them "who's boss" in the relationship.

and, while it hasn't happened to me, don't think guys haven't tried to do it to me :mad: .

exactly. i think, for a lot of guys (not all), it's a power thing - a way of putting women down and showing them "who's boss" in the relationship.

Well I for one would never do it with someone I didn't totally trust... there have only been a few lucky souls who've had the pleasure... so I personally am not concerned about what's written above...

However...

There's definitely a dirty/kinky dominance thing about it... and it's not as though being in the submissive role has to be a bad thing... :grin:

Originally posted by tastyt

Well I for one would never do it with someone I didn't totally trust... there have only been a few lucky souls who've had the pleasure... so I personally am not concerned about what's written above...

However...

There's definitely a dirty/kinky dominance thing about it... and it's not as though being in the submissive role has to be a bad thing... :grin:

i agree with you here...same goes for me, there have only been two guys that were lucky enough & they weren't just random guys...

trust is definitely an issue here & i am sure if you are with the guy & you are tryin this & you say it hurts, i would think he would stop & wait until you are ready & not pressure you into anything