Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>a MOViE about your LiFE...

glowgrlnyc

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

If you were doing the casting for a movie about your life...What actor/actress would you want to play you?

off the top of my head... the young me i have no idea... the teenage me ashton kurschner (sp?) the twenties/thirties me ben affleck, the older me clooney...

...i don't think the point of this thread was who u would WANT to be u...or who u would wanna look like.......but who SHOULD....like.......don't be saying julia roberts when u KNOW damn well sandra bernhard would be playin ypur ass! lol.....

...i guess i would have to say jamie-lynn sigler(sp).....i get that the most......not sure if i agree......but the hair and shit is similar and the whole meadow attitude can at times be shockingly similar too lol

Originally posted by misk

...i don't think the point of this thread was who u would WANT to be u...or who u would wanna look like.......but who SHOULD....like.......don't be saying julia roberts when u KNOW damn well sandra bernhard would be playin ypur ass! lol.....

LMAO...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...LMAO

...i guess i would have to say jamie-lynn sigler(sp).....i get that the most......not sure if i agree......but the hair and shit is similar and the whole meadow attitude can at times be shockingly similar too lol

:laugh:

:laugh: Well, if we are gonna do who should play us, I'm gonna have to go w/ Sarah Jessica Parker b/c when I had lighter hair, everyone used to tell me I looked just like her. I dunno if I do, but sooooo many people used to tell me that, so I guess her. The way she acts on sex & the city is just like me too. My b/f always says it too