Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would you like to see added to the rotation @METRO?

ml2k1

Just wondering who you guys would like to see play at metro at our Thurs. night NEW BREED @metro lounge. As most of you know thurs night has turned into another massive , incredible night.

Who do you desreves to spin in front of about a thousand people ready to go NUTS at metro on a thursday that is not already in the rotation?

Maybe you will get what you ask for................

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Breed Thursdays is NOT limited to just the great up and coming talent. They can also be just new to METRO.

In devitos case, he is old school metro in case you guys did not know.

You will be seeing DEVITO on a thurs @metro soon...........

Originally posted by ADV

That must have been the night I covered for DT. I was playing pretty hard by the end of my set.

this is Anthony Devito yes I was there when you open very very impressed I always heard you play more commercial except for that night........... I thought DT was on but I looked up at the booth and it wasnt him... my friend said it was Anthony Devito

Originally posted by badassmafuka

this is Anthony Devito yes I was there when you open very very impressed I always heard you play more commercial except for that night........... I thought DT was on but I looked up at the booth and it wasnt him... my friend said it was Anthony Devito

Yes it is Anthony. I'm curious to know who told you I play commercial? What you heard @ Vinyl is the way I always play.....always did play that way,always will. I guess that's why I don't play Jersey very often. But anyway I'm glad you enjoyed my set. :)

Originally posted by ADV

Yes it is Anthony. I'm curious to know who told you I play commercial? What you heard @ Vinyl is the way I always play.....always did play that way,always will. I guess that's why I don't play Jersey very often. But anyway I'm glad you enjoyed my set. :)

I dont remember where I was a long time ago someone said it was you playing and it was commercial... but they werent sure they thought they heard it was you.... and yes it was more commercial but once again we were assuming.... but if you play like I heard you at Vinyl then all I have to say you have some great talent noone in Jersey really knows about

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I dont remember where I was a long time ago someone said it was you playing and it was commercial... but they werent sure they thought they heard it was you.... and yes it was more commercial but once again we were assuming.... but if you play like I heard you at Vinyl then all I have to say you have some great talent noone in Jersey really knows about

Thanks!