Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would you like to see added to the rotation @METRO?

ml2k1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only one you guys have said so far that has talent is anthony nero , but hmmmm why does he rarely spn nj.CHEEEEEESEEE=nj, metro was blessed when DT was their. what other djs do u see there spn anywhere outside nj/ny n out of the counrty. u throw nero at metro = homerun. bugout is also the next up n comer, forge about j.h. thats a joke he even has a followng. Nero = nyc's next jonathan peters/jr/dt. lol so in my opion id lke to see nero in the rotation, me n mycrew would follow

Originally posted by vermontbud

the only one you guys have said so far that has talent is anthony nero , but hmmmm why does he rarely spn nj.CHEEEEEESEEE=nj, metro was blessed when DT was their. what other djs do u see there spn anywhere outside nj/ny n out of the counrty. u throw nero at metro = homerun. bugout is also the next up n comer, forge about j.h. thats a joke he even has a followng. Nero = nyc's next jonathan peters/jr/dt. lol so in my opion id lke to see nero in the rotation, me n mycrew would follow

I would love to see Nero At metro.... He would be a perfect fit there.... He brings a vibe and fills the place with energy where ever he spins... Me, I say add nero

Originally posted by joegio

I would actually like to hear ADV...haven't heard him since X/S....he is a very talented dj, so I think everyone would be in for a treat.

A treat, I think it would be more like a breath of fresh air. It would be a good reason to go out. Everybodys always posting "Yo, so and so played the final chapter with this acapella and blah blah blah, Yo That kid knows how to play to the crowd". Anybody who sill plays that and or has to play that to build energy in the room is stuck in the 80's. Any fool can mix a record. Try Building a vibe on a dance floor.

Lets make the next question "who should open up for Dt next"

the we can all name are friends who are up and coming or have been playing for 2 years ect. how bout the kid at your local pub.:idea:

Originally posted by boriginal

A treat, I think it would be more like a breath of fresh air. It would be a good reason to go out. Everybodys always posting "Yo, so and so played the final chapter with this acapella and blah blah blah, Yo That kid knows how to play to the crowd". Anybody who sill plays that and or has to play that to build energy in the room is stuck in the 80's. Any fool can mix a record. Try Building a vibe on a dance floor.

the we can all name are friends who are up and coming or have been playing for 2 years ect. how bout the kid at your local pub.:idea:

I would like to see DJ Prime at Metro. Saturdays at Bunka have been off the wall the past 2 weeks.....get him in your rotation

Originally posted by vermontbud

Nero the next JP? Come on now. You got to be kidding me. You are entitled to your opinion but that is ridiculous. All of the DJs that they had at Metro on Thursdays have talent. They all got the crowd moving. It might not be your style but the crowd loved it.

without a crowd, you're just a dj playing for no one. So why not play anthems to get them hyped? Not anthems to death, but an anthem, then 2 or 3 new tracks maybe they dont know, then an acapella over something else....

why do u think some of the best nights people have out are classics nights?

If it were up to me, I'd play nothing but deep dark shit that half the crowd couldnt id...but truth is, unless you are JP or DT u can play a nights worth of that stuff and keep a dancefloor packed. Its unfortunate, but its the truth...

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

without a crowd, you're just a dj playing for no one. So why not play anthems to get them hyped? Not anthems to death, but an anthem, then 2 or 3 new tracks maybe they dont know, then an acapella over something else....

why do u think some of the best nights people have out are classics nights?

If it were up to me, I'd play nothing but deep dark shit that half the crowd couldnt id...but truth is, unless you are JP or DT u can play a nights worth of that stuff and keep a dancefloor packed. Its unfortunate, but its the truth...

Mike Bugout

When Alex Coviello played he didnt have to play any anthems, or any vocal shit. He built a vibe in that room and everybody was feelin it. If you have to play an anthem to get the crowd hyped. it should let you know that yu vibe is going no where.:eek:

When Alex Coviello played he didnt have to play any anthems, or any vocal shit. He built a vibe in that room and everybody was feelin it. If you have to play an anthem to get the crowd hyped. it should let you know that yu vibe is going no where.:eek:

He played a couple of athems and vocals that people recognized that night. IO really enjoyed Alex's set that night.

George, since Metro Lounge is all about where its been and where its going..... you OWE it to the real family members to bring back the dj responsible for 90% of your best nights Pre-Richie Rydell era.

Andrew Mendez

So you two bicker like little girls on the board here and there, its all bs. Andrew Rocked the original Retro Metro party and Do not forget the Metro 2 year anniversary party which is easily one of the best nights you have ever had there, Ill spare you listing each night (oh yea, the only dj to draw over 50 people Merge Year 1....lol)

Andrew had mission impossible w/ the Sat. night spot yet still created many memorable nights. Let him play a Thurs. night just for old times sake......

Chris

I sometimes forget this the Jersey board and most of the people on here have no clue. Nero and Bugout are to good for Metro, those two belong in NYC where they are now and stay out of Jersey, Jersey Clubs arent worth there time in my mind. These guys got some real skills and real tunes, not this cheesey shit i hear at all these jersey clubs. But whatever I can care less about these stupid jersey clubs ill go to NYC where the djs are worth it. Damn people should be lucky to have NERO and Bugout spin for u.. Just look at Neros spots hes spun at, every major club in the city and has held residencys at all of them. I dont know why im wasting my time here NERO and BUGOUT , you two are great djs and JERSEY isnt worthy of both of you, keep those beats comin!!!!!

Originally posted by sandman1130

I sometimes forget this the Jersey board and most of the people on here have no clue. Nero and Bugout are to good for Metro, those two belong in NYC where they are now and stay out of Jersey, Jersey Clubs arent worth there time in my mind. These guys got some real skills and real tunes, not this cheesey shit i hear at all these jersey clubs. But whatever I can care less about these stupid jersey clubs ill go to NYC where the djs are worth it. Damn people should be lucky to have NERO and Bugout spin for u.. Just look at Neros spots hes spun at, every major club in the city and has held residencys at all of them. I dont know why im wasting my time here NERO and BUGOUT , you two are great djs and JERSEY isnt worthy of both of you, keep those beats comin!!!!!

FU..... your a 20 year old fool..... tell me another one grandpa...

Tell me a good city party to go (non crack den) then hype it up buddy.

Bug out is not on the level the Metro Lounge DJs nor should he, hes young..... Your just hyping your boys and its fucking weak..

I can see you really do have no clue about real music fawkin chees ball, u talk shit about city clubs prob cause ur stupid ass cant get in or if u do they toss ur ass. Whatever I dont need to waste my time on ur stupid ass. Hmm ill go to metro and here Rich Rydel or i can go to the city and here any dj thats ten times better, some choice there. Fawk Metro and everyone that goes there. PLACE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandman1130,

Stop hating on jersey clubs. Im glad you dont come to metro cause we dont need the hatred you have there. There is nothing wrong with the DJs that Metro have in their THursday night rotation.

Originally posted by coogs78

And brian had a good suggestion on the first page. :D

DJ Coogs