Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Angelo Venuto's new single

zmrx7

Originally posted by sdeelite

Aria does do Ti Amo....

Angelo fucking venuto covered a NEW song that hasn't even been exposed enough yet in its original form. Horrendous.

Nah... Ti Amo is an old song... from the 80s or something... its slow, i forget who sings the original though.

the original song is a classic italian slow song called - ti amo by umberto tozzi. i know there is a remix out by aria, cheesy in my opinion, and i've heard that angelo venuto also did a cover remix of it. i havent heard it yet, but i've heard that they've been playing it on ktu. anyone else have any info or opinions on this?

Originally posted by djopaim

my boys did the mix of ti amo thats been playin on ktu

domenick capello & mikey puff

theyre gonna be releasing alot more projects in the near future

they had to make cheese to fit the radios standards

thanx opaaa :rolleyes:

well everyones gotta start somewhere lol

Angelo Venuto is a singer in a wedding band named the Caleps. Now he has a deal for a full-length album/CD with Nervous Records. Someone told me Jonathan played his cover of "Ti Amo" at SF last weekend. "L'Italiano" was consistently beating songs by artists like Madonna and Pink on KTU's nightly countdown. Am I in BizarroWorld or what? Since when did remakes-of-outdated-Italian-music-currently-played-primarily-at-weddings become the rage?

If mikey did it then he actually tried to rip of aria and totally failed

Aria's Ti Amo is a real song in the caliber af what should be on Ktu

Mikey keep it movein though cause you are off to a decent start '

just don't tell anyone you did that remake cause it is a embarrasement

be creative

and learn chord structure

Aria's Ti Amo is much better

Originally posted by djsprite54

If mikey did it then he actually tried to rip of aria and totally failed

Aria's Ti Amo is a real song in the caliber af what should be on Ktu

Mikey keep it movein though cause you are off to a decent start '

just don't tell anyone you did that remake cause it is a embarrasement

be creative

and learn chord structure

Aria's Ti Amo is much better

i didnt do alot of this track , i just helped fix it up alil, i know it sounds alot like arias version, only with some more synths and shit... i like arias voice , but her mix of the song is alil too plain for me

Originally posted by djsprite54

Aria's is so well produced it souds like a record

Venuto's sounds like it was done on a casio!

Why would you make it sound like Aria's

yo dj lemon lime soda who the F cares about a cheesey itallian song get a fffing clue

i wasn't going to post on this issue but i decided that ignorance and jealousy dont mix especially when accompanied by mental instabilities. (djsprite)

dont try to pass your jealousy off as knowlede and tell people about chord structure and melodies or whatever you are flappin about. next you are gonna tell me that the release on the synth is too high or that the sound efx dont have enough filtering on them.. give it up already!

i made the mix and i will happily step forward and tell the world. listen.. "aria supporter" dj sprite.. dont be mad that aria was on ktu for a month and didnt go anywhere and angelo's ti amo went to number 1 in 3 days. end the drama.. just accept the fact that ktu is rocking this one and not aria's.

also look out for angelo's album on nervous which is AMAZING. it includes both original tracks and covers of all kinds of music : pop, hip hop, reggae and dance.. something for everyone.

Your is Point well made!

I just have my opinion about the track. I do belive the Aria one is better. Even though most people on these boards think everything on radio is cheese!

And there were two different ones on ktu so which one you did i don't know!

But anyway much sucess to you!

And I am looking foward to the album!

It is just great that Italian music is breaking in America!