Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's official you people in boston are useless to CP...

roddigga

i just packed up my stuff and got the hell out of this cracker filled state, come on, the sign said welcome to lipshitz mass, that's the last straw!!!!!

i asked the officer how to get to I95 and he told me it was 4 speed humps to the left and follow the horse and buggy speed limit..........

i just stopped in one of these places you call clubs and took a dump on the dance floor, so tonight if it smells like shit and looks like shit, yeah it was shit..........

oh yeah.................

HONKYLUAAAAAAAAAA.....................

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by m0chi69

digga coming back to jersey ALREADY? i thought you were gonna hook it up with some harvard-hoho-hotties this weekend?

what happened to so quickly make you depart?

.....come on now m0chi.......you think we would leave here without testing out beantown.....diggas a little dissapointed by the lack of coordination amongst the boston cpers.......looking for info from these juniors is impossible......so we are testing out the roxy and a few others.....hopefully we will make it home safely

lol most of the boston cp'ers are mostly week day posters.

anyways, you will probably like the roxy.. music is pretty dated, but nice club and usually good looking ppl.

also, alot of the roxy kids head over to avalon tonight bc louie devito is spinnng there tonight (sat) some ppl just dont know any better (including my friends :laugh: )

afterhours there is rio, at the palace and Tantra - both in Saugus (about 10 minutes north of the city) . places open up at 3am, close usually 10? no liquor though

boston and jersey have a lot of similarities... you should have fun.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

.....come on now m0chi.......you think we would leave here without testing out beantown.....diggas a little dissapointed by the lack of coordination amongst the boston cpers.......looking for info from these juniors is impossible......so we are testing out the roxy and a few others.....hopefully we will make it home safely

:( I'm sorry - it was my turn to watch the boards this weekend in case anyone from Jersey was looking for something to do in Boston. I take full responsibility for you guys not knowing where to go. Please forgive me :tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

How you feeling this morning? Congrats on the big win, you must have had the biggest shit eating grin on your face all night.

Soooo, how 'bout them Red Sox.....

hell yeah, i had a good time watching the game.

after loosing their first 26 games in franchise history they win a super bowl on their 27th year of existance by 27 points......i really dont know where i am going with this :blank:

bucs!

Originally posted by whadupg

Jets like fast airplanes or Jets like in football? If you speak of those football jets than I'd have to agree. I'm ok with the other ones.

Well, I hate jets, and I don't mean the football team...jets as in airplanes. They're so conceded and showy. Ooooo, you're so fast and you can fly and junk, I'm sooooo impressed...save it.

TAXI!

Originally posted by groovefire

Well, I hate jets, and I don't mean the football team...jets as in airplanes. They're so conceded and showy. Ooooo, you're so fast and you can fly and junk, I'm sooooo impressed...save it.

TAXI!

Oh your just mad that they won't let you fly one to NYC & you get stuck having to drive 95 down through CT. HATER! :mad:

this is all you BAAAston freaks can talk about, is hating the jets!!!, at least tell us you hate us jersey people to make it more intersting!!!!

in fact i hate the jets too!!! but that's a whole nother issue!!

but anyway, my baaaston conterparts, it's now monday and my trip to boston is over and part of the my stories to amuse people about my weekend review!!!

me and my boyz had a good time in boston and i was just bustin balls when i said i was leaving and took a dump in your clubs!!! i had a good time..................

we actually hit up some brewerey by fenway a little early, moved onto jillian for some dart and beers, jillians is a pretty hot spot to chill out.............then headed to roxy and crawled to tantra for afterhours, not bad boston, ya now can hold our jock staps while we take over your clubs, we are still better but ya guys def come in a close 4th place..................just jokin, keep your beans in your drawers and hopefully i'll be returnin soon

Originally posted by roddigga

at least tell us you hate us jersey people to make it more intersting!!!!

We don’t discuss that for more or less the same reasons we don’t discuss the earth being round or Flintstone Vitamins tasting better than anything…certain incontrovertible, globally accepted truths need no reiteration.

Originally posted by groovefire

We don't discuss that for more or less the same reasons we don't discuss the earth being round or Flintstone Vitamins tasting better than anything, certain incontrovertible, globally accepted truths need no reiteration.

Intelligent English -> New Jersey English Translation: Makin' fun a' Jersey is like makin' fun a' retarded kids.

Thanks groovefire, I couldn't have said it any better myself. No, really, I couldn't have. That was good explaining right there.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Intelligent English -> New Jersey English Translation: Makin' fun a' Jersey is like makin' fun a' NYIS.

Thanks groovefire, I couldn't have said it any better myself. No, really, I couldn't have. That was good explaining right there.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you there NYIS :tongue:

without us retards all you bean drinkin, khaki wearing, pink polo shirt wearing, tree huggers, wouldn't have nothing to comapre yourselves to...............don't even let me get started on the stupidy i dealt with in your highly eduacted city, i could get a list of things out but here's some examples.....................

1) asked the bartended for an L.I.T, he gave me a book of matches!!!!!

2) "excuse me, do you know where farway ave. is?" yes it is 5 speed humps down the road, make a left, and at your 3rd maple tree make a right." ..........are you serious boston, who gives directions like that, you give directions like that in jersey, ya get shot!!!!

3) @ roxy....told a girl i was a DJ from jersey, she told me "oh your playing really good music right now" i whipped out my cell phone and asked her what song she wanted to hear, and that my phone remotely changes the record, she was soo suprised!!!!

4) standing outside the bathroom at roxy, i stopped 3 guys and asked to see some ID, with no hesitation 3 guys all whipped out there wallets to show me there ID..............try that in jersey and you get laughed at and i nice new pair of deisel shoes in your ass!!!

i would like to keep going but the list goes on and on...........

95 south children, right over the GWB, there is hope!!! come visit, yeah it smells a little in jersey, ya get used to it, but come by, or just stop off in NYC, we're not aliens, we just look like them..........

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAA from jersey fools..............

Originally posted by roddigga

without us retards all you bean drinkin, khaki wearing, pink polo shirt wearing, tree huggers, wouldn't have nothing to comapre yourselves to...............don't even let me get started on the stupidy i dealt with in your highly eduacted city, i could get a list of things out but here's some examples.....................

1) asked the bartended for an L.I.T, he gave me a book of matches!!!!!

2) "excuse me, do you know where farway ave. is?" yes it is 5 speed humps down the road, make a left, and at your 3rd maple tree make a right." ..........are you serious boston, who gives directions like that, you give directions like that in jersey, ya get shot!!!!

3) @ roxy....told a girl i was a DJ from jersey, she told me "oh your playing really good music right now" i whipped out my cell phone and asked her what song she wanted to hear, and that my phone remotely changes the record, she was soo suprised!!!!

4) standing outside the bathroom at roxy, i stopped 3 guys and asked to see some ID, with no hesitation 3 guys all whipped out there wallets to show me there ID..............try that in jersey and you get laughed at and i nice new pair of deisel shoes in your ass!!!

i would like to keep going but the list goes on and on...........

95 south children, right over the GWB, there is hope!!! come visit, yeah it smells a little in jersey, ya get used to it, but come by, or just stop off in NYC, we're not aliens, we just look like them..........

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAA from jersey fools..............

lol you wre at the roxy afterall :laugh::tongue:

hahah those were probalby some of my friends :rofl: