Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's official you people in boston are useless to CP...

roddigga

Originally posted by nycchic24

lol you wre at the roxy afterall :laugh::tongue:

hahah those were probalby some of my friends :rofl:

yeah i was, i mentioned it earlier and also gave my review on the jersey thread...........

don't get me wrong chica, i had a good time in boston, but i'm spoiled living in jersey, i'll def go back, it's good sometimes to hit up places where you don't know anybody..........i like to just bust balls............

and hey i think i remember you from when i first signed on this stupid thing, you helped me out w/ some vegas 411, thanks chica........if not you, thanks anyway

and next time i do head to boston, tell your girls to meet up with us...........we don't bite, unless asked to!!! ha ha

HOLLAAA to ya

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teamj5

if your friends are that dumb, then there is hope for me hooking up with them !

i told a girl that had a boyfriend, that it was just a dream, and that she will never see me again...............slurp, slurp, slurp

this was before i told her "hi, i'm from jersey, want a shot, b/c i eat box!!!! i guess in boston that works!!!! try it buddy and report back monday

that was probably me. :D i went in sept with 16 other girls what places did you end up hitting up?

btw are you friends with stardo and the couple (neena and piro?) have i met you before? :confused: do you know anyone from boston? some of my boston guy friends are friends with a couple of the jersey kids

Originally posted by roddigga

i told a girl that had a boyfriend, that it was just a dream, and that she will never see me again...............slurp, slurp, slurp

this was before i told her "hi, i'm from jersey, want a shot, b/c i eat box!!!! i guess in boston that works!!!! try it buddy and report back monday

What worked? that she let you buy her a shot - WOW - you ARE impressive.

Hey teamj- if you want to try this on me - I promise it will work ;)

Originally posted by groovefire

Yeah, you think you could hook up with dudes from the bathroom, hey go for it, just be sure they wash their hands.

hey don't be angry cause you were prob that slinky that showed me his ID......................

you boston people are such hot dog huggers, i love it..........

go back to your keyboard and come up with a better reason why, i was standing outside the bathroom, at least tell me i'm just a crackhead from jersey hoping that some crackhead from boston would drop his jar, since i am to poor from jersey to buy my own........

come on humor me, i have time, i need my morning chuckle, call all your slinky ass promoter friends, rip on jersey, call us fags, this is great............

grab a hold of those acorn nuts of your and show some attitude and show me how angry you are, stoop to my level, i feed off the lower food chain people like yourselves and the rest of your honky crackers from baaaaaston, keep it coming at least i'm drawing some attention to your pathetic city................

hey don't be angry cause you were prob that slinky that showed me his ID......................

go back to your keyboard and come up with a better reason why, i was standing outside the bathroom, at least tell me i'm just a crackhead from jersey hoping that some crackhead from boston would drop his jar, since i am to poor from jersey to buy my own........

come on humor me, i have time, i need my morning chuckle, call all your slinky ass promoter friends, rip on jersey, call us fags, this is great............

grab a hold of those acorn nuts of your and show some attitude and show me how angry you are, stoop to my level, i feed off the lower food chain people like yourselves and the rest of your honky crackers from baaaaaston, keep it coming at least i'm drawing some attention to your pathetic city................

:zzz:

:laugh: Yeah, i'm sure the Boston travel & tourism ads will start rolling now that you've been here!

Originally posted by whadupg

What worked? that she let you buy her a shot - WOW - you ARE impressive.

Hey teamj- if you want to try this on me - I promise it will work ;)

whoa, this is scary, this chic told me her man posted on CP...........tell her i said hello, it's me the kid from jersey, if she doesn't remember tell her i'm the one who made her scream "OH MY GOD, HOW DID YOU DO THAT W/ YOUR TONGUE!!!!, I NEVER KNEW I HAD THAT SPOT"

HOLLAAAA

whoa, this is scary, this chic told me her man posted on CP...........tell her i said hello, it's me the kid from jersey, if she doesn't remember tell her i'm the one who made her scream "OH MY GOD, HOW DID YOU DO THAT W/ YOUR TONGUE!!!!, I NEVER KNEW I HAD THAT SPOT"

HOLLAAAA

and you think I'm her man? Boy - you really are smart :D Don't worry, I'll tell her you said hi.

Dude, I'd love to start shit with Jersey people, but I don't really know anything about them except they love cheesey music, all have spikey hair, and the girls are super-slutty.

Like the rest of the country, we ignore you. Yes, I hate a lot of things about New York, their baseball team, their attitude, Sound Factory, but I really could care less about Jersey. I've been there once in my life, and not by my choice... why would I drive an extra hour or two when I could just go to NYC?

New Jersey is like the pathetic younger sibling of New York's. Always in its shaddow, always trying to copy it, and yet... NO ONE CARES. You're all attention depraved, it's kind of sad. Classic Younger Child Syndrome.

I am really confused here. You want us to start shitting on you? Or do you want some kind of metal for telling a bunch of tools that you wanted to see their ID's. Big fucking deal, I tons of place and tell people tons of lies to fuck with them. What do you think you stumbled on to some new big exciting thing?

I am still trying to figure out if you are atempting to make fun of us or not.

Hollllalaalalalalalalalaallaa:blown:

nah, not really attention deprived, just looking for some humor, that was funny...............

i actually know those mo mo's............ i see you've been searchin round njguido, huh, ha ha ha ha ha,

hey i rip on jersey all the time, but i love to see what you guys think of us, actually this must touch a soft spot cause you wouldn't have replied, hey pal, i'm on my own right now lurkin around this boston thread, and from the looks of things, you guys aren't doing such a good job at ignoring me, this is the most traffic i've seen around here in a while...............

when i come back up, we'll all meet up...........i'm growing big spikes just for you guys, i'll wear my yankee jersey for you tooo

HOLLAAAA

So now your saying you did more than kiss this girl? Because you read you review and your other posts and it just sounds like you were making out with some chic. For that I raise my beer to you because you are probably the first guy who landed a chick at the Roxy on a Sat night:rolleyes:

NEWPORT RI???? hey do us a favor, go back to sleep, b/c you have no say coming from NEWPORT RI, HA HA HA HA, RI!!!!!

Nothing I could say to or about you would be more insulting to you than your own signature,"HOLLLLAAAAAAAAA"?!?!?

Actually, now that I look again, I'm a bit confued. Is that supposed to stand for the urban derivative of the word "holler", or are you screaming hello in Spanish? Just curious.

Adiós!

hey guys listen everyone simmer down, don't want you guys going out to buy new keyboard, after stompin away at your home keys..........

i was just bustin balls, all in all, i had a really good time in boston and told some peeps, it's not NYC, but it's a good time, some peeps from the jersey thread hooked me up with comps to roxy and roxy is def a good time...............

you prob don't wanna see this mug ever back there, but unfortunatly you will, so listen mafakas, i'm signin off from the boston thread and leavin you guys alone, so chill out, have a lager on me..............and i'll see come baseball season, i'll buy ya each a drink for every run the yankees beat the rodsox by......

HOLLLAAA

you prob don't wanna see this mug ever back there, but unfortunatly you will, so listen mafakas, i'm signin off from the boston thread and leavin you guys alone, so chill out, have a lager on me..............and i'll see come baseball season, i'll buy ya each a drink for every run the yankees beat the rodsox by......

HOLLLAAA

God it must suck to not have a baseball team to call your own.

Could you imagine if we all routed for the Albany Red Sox like they were our own?? I shudder to think.

See you later, little brother. I'll be Hollaaaaa'rin 'til you get back.

Until then, may the spikes be with you.