Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's official you people in boston are useless to CP...

roddigga

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Hell....

I fucking almost like you Boston humps...

Ya know what....

Next time we are going out to the land of the Lost R.... you homo's have to come out to hang with us...

You can take turns holding my protein shake while I dance with your fine women....

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only if it is Isopure

Thanks for the words of support bro...

If in fact any of you complemented me, I would have run directly to the window and jumps the fugg off....

I do not look to bostonites for approval or affirmation...

post your pic hump.. I can only imagine the fun we could have picking on you...

at least I am comforatable with who I am and will not hide behind a screen name...

yes I do drugs...

and I do a lot of em... club or gym... take your pic...

and I am also very sarcastic... something which your stiff boston ass will not be able to comprehend...

Step away from the keyboard, and repeat after me...

There is life beyond the message board.....

I feel good... I feel great... I feel wonderful...

You guys do make me laugh...

You are probably all PM'ng each other... talking shit about me, and getting all your polo team members and Gap kids on the call to pop up and cyber bash the NJ Meathead who just invaded your board...

I will be sleeping comfortably in my bed tonight, next to my NJ Stripper girl.. while you homo's think of creative ways to post me to death and cyber smack me off your board...

Get a life...

and remember always...

THE FUGGIN R IS NOT SILENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: I promise you - no pm's are flying for you - we'll let you know exxactly what we think right here. And I would be more than happy to thank you for stopping by today. This thread's getting 5stars. Nothing funnier than you dirty jersey boys trying to lay the smack down :D Made my day!

post your pic hump.. I can only imagine the fun we could have picking on you...

Alright, here's a pic of me and meathead at lunch. As you can tell, we're a little shaken by these recent attacks from the Jersey board. That's me on the right. Meathead's trying to console me, afterall, some pretty harsh words have been exchanged, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the sting of Jersey's eloquent condescension towards us, not to mention on our own turf.

capt.1043652394.super_bowl_reax_cagn106.jpg

Originally posted by groovefire

Alright, here's a pic of me and meathead at lunch. As you can tell, we're a little shaken by these recent attacks from the Jersey board. That's me on the right. Meathead's trying to console me, afterall, some pretty harsh words have been exchanged, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the sting of Jersey's eloquent condescension towards us, not to mention on our own turf.

capt.1043652394.super_bowl_reax_cagn106.jpg

That was a rough, rough lunch. No matter how many Jalapeno poppers and $1.25 PBR drafts we tried to drown our sorrows in, it was just no use. It seems we have met our intellectual superiors, and our feeble, non-R comprehending psyche's will never fully recover.

Somethings are too difficult to console. Now it's just time to pick up the pieces and move on.

That's easily the funniest picture I've ever seen