Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Tech Room Review!

Def a Good Party that will only get better and better.

Room was not finished but still looked decent. More couches and lighting will be added for next week etc...

Crowd was good, Full of people that wanted to hear Marks Style of Music and were def feelin him. Lots of Tribal and Tech House all night, No cheese at all!!

Mark Played a Great Set, Couldnt ask any more of him than what he did.

Def something to check out if your into the more Techy Tribally Music, and wanna hear it in jersey.

Next Week Richie Santana will be doing a mini set with Tooch. Def gonna be Some SICK beats in that room.

Hopefully more of yous check it out next week, Def something to atleast check out once.

Originally posted by boriginal

really enjoyed it last night. Mark played well. They should keep unique upstairs and move mark to the downstairs when its finished. And they should replace the room where they sells wraps with a "Grays Papaya". :idea: :idea: :idea:

The plan is were gonna redo that cafe room, last night it was not even close to being done. Will be nice when it is though. Never really do anything half assed so im pretty sure it will turn out good. Also the plan is that when the downstairs is done if the party grows we will move mark downstairs.

Thanks for coming to support though, hope to see you there next week. Let me know if you need a guestlist.

had a blast. couldn't ask for anything else as far as muzik was concerned. and those who know...KNOW! this is the perfect party for everyone who complains that the muzik in jersey sucks or is cheeze. we finaly have a party for the muzikcaly inclined. let's try and take advantage of it.

had a friggen blast.. dope muzik all night long.. have never heard muzik like that in jersey ever.. big props to mark, binoy, and the whole abyss crew for makin the party.. it will only get better.. mark had everyone in the room going nuts.. cant wait for next week

I stopped by the new joint last nite. Well, basically there were a bunch of guys milling around the floor..... a couple of girls were lounging in the one sofa in the room.... dj was working his ass off the get the party going... once in a while, a couple of stray girls would waltz in, shake their azzes for a couple minutes and promptly dissapear (much to the guys chagrin).

What was noticeably absent on an inaugural nite was the promoters. I made a point to stop by and get the 411 on upcoming plans to make the place better. Is it me, or did I see a poster that said the joint would be operational every other week??.....Well, I coulda have misread the whole thing....

Cant wait to see how it all pans out in the future...

The mewzique was good, wish there were tons of gals to compliment the mood... :aright:

Originally posted by kaysersoze

I stopped by the new joint last nite. Well, basically there were a bunch of guys milling around the floor..... a couple of girls were lounging in the one sofa in the room.... dj was working his ass off the get the party going... once in a while, a couple of stray girls would waltz in, shake their azzes for a couple minutes and promptly dissapear (much to the guys chagrin).

What was noticeably absent on an inaugural nite was the promoters. I made a point to stop by and get the 411 on upcoming plans to make the place better. Is it me, or did I see a poster that said the joint would be operational every other week??.....Well, I coulda have misread the whole thing....

Cant wait to see how it all pans out in the future...

The mewzique was good, wish there were tons of gals to compliment the mood... :aright:

As for promoters being there, I was in that room all night. I was also explaining to people that the room was not done. This friday coming up it will be alot more complete, More couches, different lighting, tables. More loungy feel but will still be the same Music. If you have any questions feel free to email me at BShah98@aol.com and ill be happy to answer any and all of your questions. Hope to see you back at the club.