Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hybrid

tinybutterfli

Last night was my first time seeing Hybrid live and boy did they live up to my expectations! :D I was totally digging the breaks. It was awesome as always to see all the happy CP faces. I was kind of all over the place - hehe.

BBoy - nice to see you for all of 20 seconds! Hotcheme, glad you made it down with your crew. I'll see you next month!!!

Once again I managed to take an entire roll of pictures. These however should be slightly more interesting than the ones from Five because at Five, I was completely sober and last night.... not so much :drunk: I apologize if any of your asses were harmed by my roaming hands :laugh2:

Had a little after party at my place and all I have to say is that you should never ever ever fall asleep first while Rockyblue & I are around :devil:

Hope everyone had a good time and hopefully we'll all party again next week at Josh Wink.

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by vicman

wolfed down those hashbrowns

haha... those were the best damn hashbrowns I have ever had. Well, I think dirt would have tasted good I was so hungry! I was cracking up when we were in the drive-thru. Raver_mania could not grasp the concept that he could not order fajitas!

what was up with the "older" crowd that was at Trust during Mark Forrest's set? :confused:

Courtesy of my friend Gaafar... here's the tracklist for Hybrid's entire last hour:

Hybrid - Visible Noise

Radiohead - Everything In It's Right Place (Hybrid remix)

Junkie XL - Breezer

Sasha - Wavy Gravy (HYBRID MIX)

Unknown - Syntax

Green Velvet - La La Land (New Breaks mix....Hybrid?)

Simplistic - Protonic

Sasha - Xpander (Hybrid remix)

i had an excellent time last night. hybrid's set rocked and brought me one step closer to becoming a hardcore breaks fan. as usual, it was great to hang out with the cp crew, and also to meet hotcheme and her peeps. :)

tini, thanks for hosting the post-party and providing the hashbrowns and oj. i've never had hashbrowns that good in my entire life! i can't wait to see the pictures from last night, especially from the post-party. ;)

Saturday night was outstanding - my first time really understanding what all the fuss over breaks is all about. My fave moment - Xpander. . . mmmmm :drool:

Thanks to tiny for the motivation, vic for the ride, krish for the drinks, velvet for the comic relief and rockyblue & kuro & hotcheme. . . and everyone else for being there and making it such a fun time. I wish I hadn't been falling asleep when we got back, b/c it sounds like I missed some good stuff at that afterparty. ;)

Can't wait to see the pics!

:D

PS - has anyone figured out wtf was up with that grey-haired, wine-drinking, limb-flailing crowd there at the beginning? :eek:

Hey guys, just got into work...what an awesome weekend! I had a greaaaat time Sat, great music, amazing friends, and some really cool new faces. Hotcheme and teklord - twas great meeting you guys, and I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you at Arc & Centro.

Tini - thanks for the afterparty and for stopping me from waking up your roomie...HOWEVER, those afterparty pics....I dunno about those..! :shaky:

DEfinitely want to see the Trust pics though! ;)

Can't wait till next time - this weekend!

:laugh:

Originally posted by raver_mania

Hey guys, just got into work...what an awesome weekend! I had a greaaaat time Sat, great music, amazing friends, and some really cool new faces. Hotcheme and teklord - twas great meeting you guys, and I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you at Arc & Centro.

Tini - thanks for the afterparty and for stopping me from waking up your roomie...HOWEVER, those afterparty pics....I dunno about those..! :shaky:

DEfinitely want to see the Trust pics though! ;)

Can't wait till next time - this weekend!

:laugh:

Hell yeah!!! Those are my 2 favorite spots these days. :cool: Centro Thursdays!!! Nick Warren this week, i'm 95% sure i'm going. Anyone coming up?

Oh HELL no!!!!

If you get caught by the camera then you deserve to be paraded out infront of everyone..... you better show those pics tini!!!

I mean hell - what could be worse than standing around with a cake and a bloody tiara on your head for your birthday no less..... so until I see something more demeaning than that.....

Originally posted by sauvee88

Oh HELL no!!!!

If you get caught by the camera then you deserve to be paraded out infront of everyone..... you better show those pics tini!!!

I mean hell - what could be worse than standing around with a cake and a bloody tiara on your head for your birthday no less..... so until I see something more demeaning than that.....

Dood, its a LOT more demeaning than that!

:eek: