Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta Reviews from 1/25/03???

klubveteran

I did not go to glow last night because acosta was spinning. I have heard acosta spin before and he is the definition of CHEEZY trance-no bass-just annoying noise. After a while, you just end up with a headache. I would rather stay home and listen to CDs. I used to like trance music, but thanks to acosta, I now listen to house. Why can't Glow get more progressive house DJs-why does it has to be trance all the time.

Originally posted by pickychickadee

Why can't Glow get more progressive house DJs-why does it has to be trance all the time.

well miss chickadee, most of the patrons that go to glow aren't familiar with progressive. To them it's just slow boring music. If it doesn't have cheesy vocals and bpm's that causes splitting headaches...they don't want anything to do with it.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It's a good thing you didn't walk in on Diggers taking a shit or something. You'd probably be listening to hip-hop now.

Malanee ran into Sasha as she was opening the door of the VIP bathroom at Nation... he was trying to get in. Apparently he had to go really badly... does coke give you the shits or something? :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Malanee ran into Sasha as she was opening the door of the VIP bathroom at Nation... he was trying to get in. Apparently he had to go really badly... does coke give you the shits or something? :laugh:

Actually, he was in a hurry because he was in the middle of his set and she was in there taking her time, fixing her hair and shit cuz she didn't know it was him.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

well i've been in that bathroom a couple times and I have never shit, pissed or fixed my hair....

..and no, shady, i wasnt doing that either

Originally posted by revaluation

well i've been in that bathroom a couple times and I have never shit, pissed or fixed my hair....

..and no, shady, i wasnt doing that either

Chynadoll, me, and one of her friends (I think it was cocomama?) piled into that bathroom together for blow. I left that purposefully nebulous so you can make of it what you will. :tongue: