Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Out Of All Your Friends Who Do U Trust?

Cessy

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

question..out of all your friends, who do u know for sure you can trust and that they will always be there for you no matter what?.. i know only 1 person like that...kelly...:D

I don't have many "Friends" More like Aquantances. I choose my "Friends" wisely.

And the one that I trust with everything and anything. Is my friend Mike. And he is probably the only one that I will ever give that trust to.

i have friends that i love, right now i love a friend very, very dearly, but there are still some things that i don't feel comfortable telling him.

i'm almost there, though. i told him something i'd been afraid to tell him ever since i met him (which was in early 2001) last weekend, and he shrugged it off in one sentence :D - it was absolutely no big deal to him; i had been worrying over nothing. i really underestimated him, i guess :D :D :D . i had been so afraid that telling him too much about me might scare him away, but he showed that nothing changes in a real, caring friendship, just because someone tells a story or tells some secrets. we're both still the same people we always were: two people who have fun partying, watching tv, playing board games, just talking, hell - i even have fun when i'm asleep at his house :laugh2: ! he's brightened up my world in more ways than he knows :spin2: .

the trust issue is really all mine; i've shut down a little bit as i've grown older - just a little bit, though. as time goes by, i'm sure i'll get back on track and have a little more faith and better judgment.

omg elementx i love your sig!!!!!

<---loves pugs:tongue:

anyway, i have 6 best friends that i consider family, we've been friends for years and years and they would do anything for me, have always been there for me and vice versa.

in addition to those 6, i have about 3 other friends that i trust (they're on cp too:D )...not with everything but with a good amount of info :tongue:

Originally posted by elementx

So why dont you get one. ??

i already have a dog , 3 cats, a bunch of fish, and 7 stray cats that i take care of.

i already spend a fortune on cat food.

i'll have to settle for a stuffed pug in the meantime..which i still have to find... until i can get a real one

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Besides my mom, way less than a handful. Friends whom you can trust with everything and anything are very hard to come by. The worst mistake you can make is believing you can trust all of your friends...

Agreed... People in general are not trust worthy. There was a time when they were. At least you can trust a few back in the day. But as greed becomes out of control like it is now. No one is trust worthy. And the only person who I listed as trust worthy. Mike - I have known for about 16 or 17 years. And considering I am only 24 and I have been good friends with him since childhood. And he has never fucked me over once. Yeah I would say he has earned my trust.