Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone else absolutely NEED music...?

To get through the day? I get all antsy if I can't hear some decent music at least once every few hours. Even getting ready for work right now I realized the morning was just really aggrivating without some good music to mediate the situation, and I find myself wishing all day that I had something decent to listen to when I'm stuck in my freezing cold little office in the back room (noi'mnotbitteratalliswear).

Anyone else get like that?

What's your preferred track to listen to early in the morning?

(right now I have telepopmusik on)

Yes, music is a must for me....especially if I'm not in a great mood....it gives me an up-lift. I always listen to it whether I'm driving, on-line, at home (records), tv - whenever...wherever. In the morning I like listening to some Digweed (MMII) or some older stuff from S & D (communicate?)....BT, Chemical bros...etc. Music is my drug:D

i need music. sometimes i feel like i'm living in The Sims, and my "Fun" bar is going down...

it's like music controls the fun bar, the room bar, the energy bar, and my mood all at once.

if anyone has played the game and is a dork like i am, they'lll understand what i'm talking about.

Originally posted by trancedkitten

Yes, music is a must for me....especially if I'm not in a great mood....it gives me an up-lift. I always listen to it whether I'm driving, on-line, at home (records), tv - whenever...wherever. In the morning I like listening to some Digweed (MMII) or some older stuff from S & D (communicate?)....BT, Chemical bros...etc. Music is my drug:D

Nice call on the Chemical Bros, they are great breakfast music.

No music no life!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

To get through the day? I get all antsy if I can't hear some decent music at least once every few hours. Even getting ready for work right now I realized the morning was just really aggrivating without some good music to mediate the situation, and I find myself wishing all day that I had something decent to listen to when I'm stuck in my freezing cold little office in the back room (noi'mnotbitteratalliswear).

you need music as much as you need to get an ass railing by me :D

Originally posted by elementx

Another wonderful song that sums up my answer...

Music is my life.... ( Great song by the way ) Just got crazy chills. I believe it was released 1997 or so. Maybe earlier.

Dude, you need some new tunes. Every time I read one of your posts you are talking some old ass track (that undoubtedly DT plays) . :tongue:

Originally posted by roha3000

Dude, you need some new tunes. Every time I read one of your posts you are talking some old ass track (that undoubtedly DT plays) . :tongue:

LoL Um no actually my taste of music stems from old tracks. I like alot of the old tracks alot more than I like alot of the new tracks. It is not the fact that I need more music. Or New music for that matter. I have plenty of it. My music shopping and Movie shopping happen weekly. But my heart is stuck in 1996-1998.

Sorry we all have our preferences!!! :tongue:

I definitely need music to survive, my school tried to crack down on our shit but I had to find a way around it... right now I've been listening to Sasha - Airdrawndagger CD in the morning... Bloodlock, Golden Arm, and Wavy Gravy are so peaceful

Originally posted by elementx

LoL Um no actually my taste of music stems from old tracks. I like alot of the old tracks alot more than I like alot of the new tracks. It is not the fact that I need more music. Or New music for that matter. I have plenty of it. My music shopping and Movie shopping happen weekly. But my heart is stuck in 1996-1998.

Sorry we all have our preferences!!! :tongue:

so true!

You will never hear me "bash" someone for liking an "old" track..i think listening to older music helps you gain respect for where music is today...and even though I DJ, and many DJ's have that "if its not new i wont play it" mentality, but i dont share it.

I heard someone play "Smack My Bitch Up" at a rave on Saturday and it made my whole night..

Lately i've been trying to go way back and hear stuff from the early 90's but i cant find a lot online, and i dont feel like spending import dough on one of them compilations that came out recently...ohhhh the life of an addict!

Originally posted by digitaldan

I definitely need music to survive, my school tried to crack down on our shit but I had to find a way around it... right now I've been listening to Sasha - Airdrawndagger CD in the morning... Bloodlock, Golden Arm, and Wavy Gravy are so peaceful

What school do you go to? Did they crack down on filesharing or music in general (re: volume, where it can be played, etc)?

What school do you go to? Did they crack down on filesharing or music in general (re: volume, where it can be played, etc)?

I go to West Point so they can kinda control us more than your average college student. They did a network search and made a list of people who had a lot of mp3s on their computers. They warned everyone to delete them and then took the top 10 "offenders" and seized their computers to see if they had deleted their stuff. Basically scared everyone into deleting all of their shit but I backed my stuff up and got an external hard drive in case it happens again. Fun times here :rolleyes:

BTW, I'm already researching hotels for our Ibiza trip :D