Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do u prefer top or bottom????

SuGaRNSpIcE

;)i remember gettin so tired one time i fell asleep on the guy, i felt sooooo bad , but then i realized that it didnt matter cuz he fell asleep too, lol!!!!!! i either bored the hell out of him , or he got drained himself, but all i know is that i was feelin real friggin good ;):zzz:

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

;) i remember gettin so tired one time i fell asleep on the guy, i felt sooooo bad , but then i realized that it didnt matter cuz he fell asleep too, lol!!!!!! i either bored the hell out of him , or he got drained himself, but all i know is that i was feelin real friggin good ;):zzz:

The same thing happened to me. We were both pretty drunk and she was riding me for a while and we both came so hard, we passed out. I actually felt bad too, but the next day I found out she passed out too. LOL

:rolleyes::hump::zzz:;)

Originally posted by elementx

Fuck all that... I love giving it to her standing up... Her bent over the end of a couch or something. Against a wall. Holding onto the counter. I hate bedroom sex.. It is boring.

how about bending over a bike:eek:

I love the bottom... When shes riding, you can spank her, finger her ass and pull her hair... So sexy....

On a side note, having sex w/ a girlfriend/boyfriend in a restroom in a club or resturant is so sexy.. My girl and I did it in a club in Spain last summer, what a feeling, anyone else done it in a public place like this?