02:07:03 Pete Mousto & Kim Anger

02:14:03 Malik & Roger Samuel

02:21:03 Scott Henry & Roger Samuel

02:28:03 Donald Glaude

DJ Lineup for March 2003 -

03:07:03 PleasureHead

03:14:03 John Aquaviva

03:28:03 Simply Jeff

coming in April: East Coast Boogiemen, Miguel Migs, Jay J, John Howard, Mark Grant, Dj Yellow, Icey & Micro.

just got an e-mail from Vision:

Feb 14th:

Breaks in the side room:

BUSTER (Snowball Collective - Gua-Rapo)

w/ REX RIDDEM, live on congos (Snowball Collective - Gua-Rapo)

ADEGEN (00bliss, the fuzz, vision, release)

EJ (Liquid Lounge Sound System - Contrast)

:rolleyes: that's for Reval (disclaimer: I'm just giving you a hard time... ) BTW, may I have Roger's email addy? That one guy won't stop calling me! :mad:

John Aquaviva! yay! Techno! woot! :D That's my bday weekend... looks like I know how I'll be celebrating (locally that is!)

I have a pic of some DC CPers dj whoring with Aquaviva at Starscape... lemme see if I can find it.

I'd like to point out that Christopher Lawrence is trance. That is all.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:rolleyes: that's for Reval (disclaimer: I'm just giving you a hard time... ) BTW, may I have Roger's email addy? That one guy won't stop calling me! :mad:

John Aquaviva! yay! Techno! woot! :D That's my bday weekend... looks like I know how I'll be celebrating (locally that is!)

I have a pic of some DC CPers dj whoring with Aquaviva at Starscape... lemme see if I can find it.

I'd like to point out that Christopher Lawrence is trance. That is all.

Ok. im confused here. The past 2 times ive seen aquaviva, he spun funky house and some techno. so what would you file him under. His cd was also sorta funky as well.

kuro, i hope you're kidding about pleasurehead, 'cause i felt it necessary to respond to this thread as soon as i saw his name :eek: .

do not see this man!!!

pleasurehead used to be at just about every rave i was for a year or so; he was just often on the same bill as other djs i liked. but, unlike other djs i don't care for, i can't be in earshot at all of this dj, when he's at the decks. horrible. he makes me want to break things, and i'm a non-violent person. please, everyone, save yourselves; there's still time.

but the east coast boogiemen kick ass!!! i saw them 3 times last year; the last time being a little disappointing, but only 'cause they had set the bar pretty high with their previous visits. i highly recommend them :aright: , even though they may be in the running for the lamest dj names possible :D .

Originally posted by vicman

just got an e-mail from Vision:

Feb 14th:

Breaks in the side room:

BUSTER (Snowball Collective - Gua-Rapo)

w/ REX RIDDEM, live on congos (Snowball Collective - Gua-Rapo)

ADEGEN (00bliss, the fuzz, vision, release)

EJ (Liquid Lounge Sound System - Contrast)

:aright:

hope you guys can make it out for this one. taking it back to my roots at vision again!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Ok. im confused here. The past 2 times ive seen aquaviva, he spun funky house and some techno. so what would you file him under. His cd was also sorta funky as well.

the times that ive seen him its been techno. given that hes on a friday i expect techno. if he plays funky house i'll shoot him.

Originally posted by weyes

kuro, i hope you're kidding about pleasurehead, 'cause i felt it necessary to respond to this thread as soon as i saw his name :eek: .

do not see this man!!!

pleasurehead used to be at just about every rave i was for a year or so; he was just often on the same bill as other djs i liked. but, unlike other djs i don't care for, i can't be in earshot at all of this dj, when he's at the decks. horrible. he makes me want to break things, and i'm a non-violent person. please, everyone, save yourselves; there's still time.

LOL!!! You just described how I feel about Feelgood. :laugh:

Originally posted by spinsaikel

is anyone even excited about these guys: East Coast Boogiemen, Miguel Migs, Jay J, John Howard, Mark Grant, Dj Yellow. when it comes to deep n funk house, these guys are the heavy weights! April's looking delicious!

Are you kidding me??? Cant wait for these guys to come here. Last time i saw Miguel Migs w/Lisa shaw and ben Watt was one of the best times i've had at clubs. Their music brings so much positive energy...Too bad i missed Jay J this Sat. at Sonar, i went to see Hybrid instead, but my friends said he was off da hook.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Are you kidding me??? Cant wait for these guys to come here. Last time i saw Miguel Migs w/Lisa shaw and ben Watt was one of the best times i've had at clubs. Their music brings so much positive energy...Too bad i missed Jay J this Sat. at Sonar, i went to see Hybrid instead, but my friends said he was off da hook.

pfffft! Yeah right. You're mor excited for christopher lawrence and Icey's appearance more then anything. Anyway, If you like Migs, Dj Yellow is just as good, if not better. I think Migs is a bit over rated, but that's just me. I find that his label mates turn it out better than he does. Oh yeah, Julius Papp and Mark Farina are making their return as well. Loook out!