Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~**Welcome Ronin**~~

Originally posted by johnholmes

NOTING WRONG WITH THAT BUT FOR HIM TO HATE ON DRAPER AFTER HE LOVED HIM IS HYPOCRITICAL. IVE SEEN NUMEROUS POSTS AND HE BASHES DRAPER/EXIT NOW. PEOPLE CALLED HIM OUT NUMEROUS TIMES SO HE JUST LOOKS LIKE A FOOL.

Do you know what hypocritical means... Cause in your own paragraph there. You said he was hypocritical. And in that same paragraph you yourself go on to say, and I quote " But for him to hate on draper AFTER he loved him " It is called changing.

Hypocritical would be something like.

Telling someone that drugs are bad and at the SAME TIME turn around and snort a line. Or pop a pill.

Hypocritical is when you do something different than what you preach. It has nothing to do with changing of ones mind.

Originally posted by johnholmes

he is a clown who disses on draper and exit meanwhile the tool was at every corny CP meetup, pictures and posted reviews of exit. then when he turned 21 he got to go to SF and other places he all of a sudden was an educated clubber.

And here you also prove my point that I made in another thread. That alot of DRAMA that is brought on DRAPER is because of his own fans throwing his name negatively in the air. This thread had absofuckinglutely nothing to do with DRAPER.

Originally posted by avalondon3

hahaha..for the longest time I thought it said " NY chunk"..Im like, WTF is a NY chunk?:laugh:

yup....too bad his opinions are too fucking stupid to ever seriously consider...so why even bother making the distinction...

Say no to drama! I happen to like Ronin, even though I've met him like 6 times and every time he doesn't remember me. I guess I'm not memorable.....welcome to the board!:D

Oh, and here's some cp trivia- who was the first person DaVe allowed to change their name without losing their posts? First person to answer correctly gets a shiny new nickel!

Originally posted by Crackorn

Oh, and here's some cp trivia- who was the first person DaVe allowed to change their name without losing their posts? First person to answer correctly gets a shiny new nickel!

jammy?? i don't remember her first cp name...i was a lurker at the time...

Originally posted by Crackorn

Say no to drama! I happen to like Ronin, even though I've met him like 6 times and every time he doesn't remember me. I guess I'm not memorable.....welcome to the board!:D

i would answer justin, aka Tranced.

And yeah, I am horrible with names to faces. If I see you often enough, ill get it. It took me months and months to remember scotty sribs lol lol.

Helen, my head still hurts like fuck. Damn concussions.:(

Originally posted by Ronin

i would answer justin, aka Tranced.

And yeah, I am horrible with names to faces. If I see you often enough, ill get it. It took me months and months to remember scotty sribs lol lol.

Helen, my head still hurts like fuck. Damn concussions.:(

poor baby :isok: