Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My First Post Ever Here On Club Planet

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha ... i guess people are using sn's similar to his, but u can just tell from that writing that it was no other than DT ... always speaking the truth, telling it like it is, and spreading love. I cant believe i missed u Sunday morning Danny, i always look forward to seeing u and catching up and hearing what your up to. His words about different tastes couldnt be more appropriate ... I mean, i see this post about Tony Draper with like 90 replies ... im not a fan, but why cant people understand that not all music out there is for you, personally ?

I know there is a crowd for Tony, and more power to em. I like to see people enjoying music in general, packing clubs, and keeping this business going strong. Tastes evolve and change, and odds are ... in sometime those people will move on, and head down to Hubert St. themselves.

Hating takes energy, it really aint worth it.

Originally posted by elementx

Unfortunately I will be missing the 4 Year Ann. :cry:

But I will be Celebrating my Birthday on the day of your Birthday. Even though mine is 2 weeks later. I figured it would be a good time. :D

Oh and in my opinion. You should have a little chit chat with DAVE and being that who ever has you name never posts... That he should delete the Account. So that you can get it. :aright:

I KNOW you did NOT just say that you weren't going!!! :mad::laugh: I'ma get you.

Hi Danny! I'm on your other board, was there last Friday, still catching up on sleep from the weekend, will DEFINITELY be there this Friday even though Elementx is a faker!! :laugh:

Originally posted by sheendawg

I KNOW you did NOT just say that you weren't going!!! :mad::laugh: I'ma get you.

Hi Danny! I'm on your other board, was there last Friday, still catching up on sleep from the weekend, will DEFINITELY be there this Friday even though Elementx is a faker!! :laugh:

Damn hun. I didn't expect the weather to be this cold for the past 3 weeks... CON ED Sucks. I have to work. :(

But as GOD is my witness. I will be there for his Birthday. Cause I will be celebrating my own... :D

Faker... I wish that is what it was. Do you know how many BIG EVENTS Danny has thrown that I have missed because of work. It Sucks... :(

PS - You came out of no where.... Where the hell have you been hun???

One day we will meet... ONE DAY :D

Damn hun. I didn't expect the weather to be this cold for the past 3 weeks... CON ED Sucks. I have to work. :(

But as GOD is my witness. I will be there for his Birthday. Cause I will be celebrating my own... :D

Faker... I wish that is what it was. Do you know how many BIG EVENTS Danny has thrown that I have missed because of work. It Sucks... :(

PS - You came out of no where.... Where the hell have you been hun???

One day we will meet... ONE DAY :D

Maaaaaaaaayun!!! I have been PARTYING. Thursday night, I started at Discotheque, said I wasn't gonna stay long and ended up staying until closing. Went to an afterhours at some loft, then to another one at a bar in Chelsea.

Left THAT bar at 11 pm, and went to Souk in The Village. Went to Vinyl from there. After Vinyl, I went to Bauhaus, where my boy Mike Negron was spinning. I just LOVE him!!!!! :D Stayed there all day cause I have no damn sense. Went to his house for a brief nap, then to Exit where he was spinning on the main floor. Left there then FINALLY came home Sunday morning. Slept til 10 pm, went back to bed at 4.

Monday I caught up on work, didn't even sleep Monday night. Tuesday I was with Tigger at Rap City and Power 105 all day and night, so today I slept til 7pm. Gotta get up early tomorrow (TODAY) and work some more though. I need to cut this shit out. :laugh:

We will DEFINITELY meet soon, you let me know when you are around and I will get atcha!! ;)

But I'm still mad at you cause you reppin' Danny's shit and not even goin. LOL I suppose I can forgive this once though since I was in Philly fakin for weeks. :tongue:

WE LOVE YOU DANNY! I MIGHT JUST FUCK HIM UP AND BRING HIM ALONG WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT! HOW BOUT THAT?!?! :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by sheendawg

Maaaaaaaaayun!!! I have been PARTYING. Thursday night, I started at Discotheque, said I wasn't gonna stay long and ended up staying until closing. Went to an afterhours at some loft, then to another one at a bar in Chelsea.

Left THAT bar at 11 pm, and went to Souk in The Village. Went to Vinyl from there. After Vinyl, I went to Bauhaus, where my boy Mike Negron was spinning. I just LOVE him!!!!! :D Stayed there all day cause I have no damn sense. Went to his house for a brief nap, then to Exit where he was spinning on the main floor. Left there then FINALLY came home Sunday morning. Slept til 10 pm, went back to bed at 4.

Monday I caught up on work, didn't even sleep Monday night. Tuesday I was with Tigger at Rap City and Power 105 all day and night, so today I slept til 7pm. Gotta get up early tomorrow (TODAY) and work some more though. I need to cut this shit out. :laugh:

We will DEFINITELY meet soon, you let me know when you are around and I will get atcha!! ;)

But I'm still mad at you cause you reppin' Danny's shit and not even goin. LOL I suppose I can forgive this once though since I was in Philly fakin for weeks. :tongue:

WE LOVE YOU DANNY! I MIGHT JUST FUCK HIM UP AND BRING HIM ALONG WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT! HOW BOUT THAT?!?! :laugh::laugh:

Damn girl. I love the energy. ;)

And like I said. Unfortunately Con Ed does not close on weekends... It has been my Friday night Hell since Danny went from Tunnel to Vinyl. Parties used to be Saturday night. Now they are Friday night. :( A good job has both its benefits and also has its downfalls. And the major down fall that is has is missing so many of Danny's parties. Damn I miss the good ole days. Livin at home. No bills. The only thing I worried about was how I was going to get to the city every weekend. :(

Oh and as for Representin Danny and his parties... I am always there at heart... Weather or not I am there in person I will always hype up his parties. Cause I know they are going to be sick. It all stems from experience. :D

Damn girl. I love your energy. ;)

And like I said. Unfortunately Con Ed does not close on weekends... It has been my Friday night Hell since Danny went from Tunnel to Vinyl. Parties used to be Saturday night. Now they are Friday night. :( A good job has both its benefits and also has its downfalls. And the major down fall that is has is missing so many of Danny's parties. Damn I miss the good ole days. Livin at home. No bills. The only thing I worried about was how I was going to get to the city every weekend. :(

Oh and as for Representin Danny and his parties... I am always there at heart... Weather or not I am there in person I will always hype up his parties. Cause I know they are going to be sick. It all stems from experience. :D

Okay luv, I will hold it down for you then. *muah* :D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

wow.....six of the same posts in a row

thats gotta be some sorta record

LoL until you posted that. I had no idea. Cause I only saw what was on this last page and not the pages before that.

I just edited all of them to really short messages askin Dave to delete them. Don't want to ruin the thread. :D