Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrads to markus Shultz and OG..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Top 20 on 93.1

still haven't gotten my hands on breathe yet....:mad:

keep it rocking boys, and maybe we can have og come over and spin with ms...:eek:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sgtfury

have og come over where??....shulz aint spinning anywhere

that would be incorrect.......

he has a residency in sobe... you saw him spin.....:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

Top 20 on 93.1

still haven't gotten my hands on breathe yet....:mad:

keep it rocking boys, and maybe we can have og come over and spin with ms...:eek:

Best mix of Breathe is the Jori H. mix .. which came out ages ago, when no one cared about the song.

'nuff said.

Congrats to Oscar and Ralph however.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricteD?

REQ: Ashtrax - Digital Reason .. currently #18 on the R1 singles chart and climbing.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sgtfury

saleen, you brainless fool..it is you that is wrong again.

fridays at maze are now called the pm sessions with residents chris duque and mona henao

listen up you fucking moron.. MS is STILL AT MAZE ON FRIDAYS, NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE CALLING IT... I SPOKE TO HIM PERSONALY.... HE WAS IN THE BOOTH ON friday... he will be at maze for atleast 2 more months... please shut the fuck up and learn the game..... you know nothing about anything...

he is under contract over there...... ms by the way is an awesome dj... space should try and get him for a progressive flavor.

listen up you fucking moron.. MS is STILL AT MAZE ON FRIDAYS, NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE CALLING IT... I SPOKE TO HIM PERSONALY.... HE WAS IN THE BOOTH ON friday... he will be at maze for atleast 2 more months... please shut the fuck up and learn the game..... you know nothing about anything...

he is under contract over there...... ms by the way is an awesome dj... space should try and get him for a progressive flavor.

Don't want to get into any kind of debate ... you are right Saleen ... Markus is Maze's resident in the Funktion One Room (main floor) ... he was there last Friday ...

P:M Sessions holds a residency every Friday at Maze ... once a month in the Funktion One Room ... three Fridays a month in its real home ... The Room ...

This Friday P:M Sessions starts their Fridays in The Room (2nd floor room which also hosts the weekly Aquabooty party on Saturdays) ... P:M Sessions residents are Chris Duque and Mono Henao ... two upcoming DJs who will make some serious noise this year ...

Markus is an excellent DJ ... we should all support him in developing his Friday nites at Maze ... his progressive house is serious ... he has all the respect and backing by the venue ...

Markus' nite is starting to take off the way it always should had ... this Friday I'm sure we will see a pretty full main floor ... good things take time to develop ... Friday nites at Maze are no exception ...

Come down and support Markus ... his music suits that room like few can ... and when you feel it's time ... swing by the second floor and listen to Chris and Mono ... you guys will have them among your favs ... I'm sure ... :hat:

it's all about pushing Maze forward and boosting it's profile with the WMC being a massive opportunity for the club.

Speaking of which I may as well add the awesome news of another residency at Maze which will be Deeper Substance quarterly in the main room which I am delighted about and need to extend a massive thanks to Carla and Marco especially for making this dream and vision come true

all the best to whoever plays at the club as long as they are pushing fresh and diverse sounds it's what will help Maze stand out

:laugh: :laugh:

I saw him at the bar and the booth:idea:

Space has Progg with Roland.. He's been pushin' prog for god knows how long already...

His saturday night Mainroom set consists mainly of Progressive. On the terrace, he mixes things a bit more but still has a strong prog influence. It's what Lunar Sessions is all about...

Thought you knew that already??:idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

Space has Progg with Roland.. He's been pushin' prog for god knows how long already...

His saturday night Mainroom set consists mainly of Progressive. On the terrace, he mixes things a bit more but still has a strong prog influence. It's what Lunar Sessions is all about...

Thought you knew that already??:idea:

saying roland is progressive is like saying the dolfins are the best team in the league....

he is house with a touch of progressive. Anthony papa is progressive...

Roland is more on the housey side....

he is under contract over there...... ms by the way is an awesome dj...

Saleen - your new name is certified ASS KISSER:laugh:

You bashed this guy up and down on your first official Maze review........now your riding his cock:laugh:

I have yet to hear the guy, but now I'm confused:confused: gee thanks:eek:

Lola;)

Originally posted by lolahotass

You bashed this guy up and down on your first official Maze review........now your riding his cock:laugh:

Lola;)

would you expect anything else from Saleen351 :confused:

Lola;)

So true Lola!:eek::rolleyes::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Saleen,

Maybe you mean Markus S. plays progressive trance..

Roland's sets consist of about 75% Proggressive "house" that is. Next time you get a chance, listen to the beats. House beats are generally 4/4 beats that don't change much. Prog house tracks are layered & change as they build. Listen to the bassline- another tip.

Roland has everything in his crate & he won't stick to playin' progg all night. In the mainroom he builds things up for OG with mainly Proggressive. On the Terrace he starts off with a mix of house, mostly funky stuff with percussions to set up his proggressive.

I listen to the guy every single week & practically every other day. I like to believe I know his music better than anyone.

His proggressive is mostly towards the deep, funky, percussive side. There are different types of Progg. Some deep, some dark, some spacey, some trancey, some breaky, some harder, some softer, etc...

The final stat is...

Roland's music consists of some vocals, Deep & Funky basslines, some techy hypnotic elements layered with percussions. It rides, not drives & if you ever listen to his sets, you truly get the treat from start to finish. Watching him build things up to his peek is a true delight!!

See u around... ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

Saleen,

Maybe you mean Markus S. plays progressive trance..

Roland's sets consist of about 75% Proggressive "house" that is. Next time you get a chance, listen to the beats. House beats are generally 4/4 beats that don't change much. Prog house tracks are layered & change as they build. Listen to the bassline- another tip.

Roland has everything in his crate & he won't stick to playin' progg all night. In the mainroom he builds things up for OG with mainly Proggressive. On the Terrace he starts off with a mix of house, mostly funky stuff with percussions to set up his proggressive.

I listen to the guy every single week & practically every other day. I like to believe I know his music better than anyone.

His proggressive is mostly towards the deep, funky, percussive side. There are different types of Progg. Some deep, some dark, some spacey, some trancey, some breaky, some harder, some softer, etc...

The final stat is...

Roland's music consists of some vocals, Deep & Funky basslines, some techy hypnotic elements layered with percussions. It rides, not drives & if you ever listen to his sets, you truly get the treat from start to finish. Watching him build things up to his peek is a true delight!!

See u around... ;)

biz, i'll call you tomrrow about space on sat... plus i got some hookers comming..

on to the music.

I come from the progressive capital of america. Trust me roland may play progressive, but certainly not 75% of the time. Its house... Listen to anthony papas set, its progressive, and ms doesn't play progressive trance, listen to his productions, They range from trance to house. And his sets at maze were sick progressive until the owners cut him off and told him to play trance... they are from dallas and are clueless.

Roland is the most unique dj i know of due to his ability to play anything, though i've never seen him get into tech, but i'm sure he could.. He starts off from house as his main stay then changes it up. His set for DD was pure house... Only an hour of a tad of progressive.

Progressive is JP productions...

Old shit like SM Trax and JV WH mixes...

in the end you say tomato, i say tomado....

let us both just shut the fuck up and dance and pray cheeslini takes another job....

Guest saleen351

Lola;)

TO THOSE WHO THINK I'M KISSING HIS ASS...

AFTER SPEAKING TO HIM AND A FEW OTHERS, HE WAS FORCED TO CHANGED UP HIS TRACKS DUE TO THE TRANCE DJS THAT WERE COMMING INTO PLAY, THE OWNERS MADE HIM. ASK HOG AND DUI WHEN HE DROPPED HIS PROGRESSIVE SOUND, IT WAS SICKNESS. SO FIRST I BASHED HIM, THEN I FOUND OUT WHY HE PLAYED THAT WAY, PLUS I CATCH HIS GLOBAL UNDERGROUND BROADCAST AND I KNOW WHAT NEW PRODUCTIONS TO CHECK OUT THAT HE DOESN'T RELEASE AND THEY ARE PHAT. HOW MANY ON THIS BOARD HEARD HIS DEPESH MODE TRACK? NOT YOU, NOT SUNNHOST, CERTAINLY NOT THAT PIECE OF SHIT DIGITAL.... HOWABOUT HIS OTHER PRODUCTIONS? CAN YOU 3 NAME ANY OF THEM EXCEPT HIS DEPSH MODE AND HIS BREATHE TRACK? NOPE NOT ONE OF YOUS.

I RATED THE DJ ON THAT NIGHT AND THAT NIGHT ONLY. BUT AFTER LEARNING WHY HE PLAYED THAT WAY AND HEARING HIS TRUE STYLE I CAN TELL YOU, HES GOT SKILLS.

ITS EASY TO JUDGE ME ON MY POSTS, BUT WHEN YOU GET THE FACTS THINGS ARE MUCH MUCH DIFFERENT.

TO THOSE WHO THINK I'M KISSING HIS ASS...

AFTER SPEAKING TO HIM AND A FEW OTHERS, HE WAS FORCED TO CHANGED UP HIS TRACKS DUE TO THE TRANCE DJS THAT WERE COMMING INTO PLAY, THE OWNERS MADE HIM. ASK HOG AND DUI WHEN HE DROPPED HIS PROGRESSIVE SOUND, IT WAS SICKNESS. SO FIRST I BASHED HIM, THEN I FOUND OUT WHY HE PLAYED THAT WAY, PLUS I CATCH HIS GLOBAL UNDERGROUND BROADCAST AND I KNOW WHAT NEW PRODUCTIONS TO CHECK OUT THAT HE DOESN'T RELEASE AND THEY ARE PHAT. HOW MANY ON THIS BOARD HEARD HIS DEPESH MODE TRACK? NOT YOU, NOT SUNNHOST, CERTAINLY NOT THAT PIECE OF SHIT DIGITAL.... HOWABOUT HIS OTHER PRODUCTIONS? CAN YOU 3 NAME ANY OF THEM EXCEPT HIS DEPSH MODE AND HIS BREATHE TRACK? NOPE NOT ONE OF YOUS.

I RATED THE DJ ON THAT NIGHT AND THAT NIGHT ONLY. BUT AFTER LEARNING WHY HE PLAYED THAT WAY AND HEARING HIS TRUE STYLE I CAN TELL YOU, HES GOT SKILLS.

ITS EASY TO JUDGE ME ON MY POSTS, BUT WHEN YOU GET THE FACTS THINGS ARE MUCH MUCH DIFFERENT.

THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP SALEEN:eek: I WILL MAKE A POINT OF HEARING THE GUY SPIN:)

BY THE WAY, DIGITAL IS FAR FROM BEING A PIECE OF SHIT.......

Lola;)