Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the Athlete you admire most?

ghhhhhost

Originally posted by mindfaqd

ghost- that sig is disgusting. why would u put a guy sucking the glass dick in ur sig?? i hope thats not u!!!!

my counselor said it was one of the ways id get over my addiction..by looking @ myself everyday...and realizing how bad i look ..ill kick the addiction..

adam graves, brian leetch, mark messier, and mike richter are the athletes that i admire the most. not only did the four were the heart and soul of the greatest ranger team, but they have done so much for new york city. they have been active with various charities throughout the city and gave underprivlege kids an opportunity to play hockey through hockey in harlem. they really made the rangers be a part of new york.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

hey u guys are also forgetting (i dont know why the man was like 7'7") Manute Bol...that man is broke cuz he would give some much money to his country, Nigeria (i think)

Bol is nuts. After his (forced) retirement, he went back to the Sudan to finance the revolution that's been going on there since he was a kid (sidenote: if the US is really worried about humans rights violations, Sudan is the country to bomb first). Anyway, he spent all of his money and then went into hiding for about 2 years because he didn't have enough money to get back out. Finally, he escaped (by way of Russia), and now keeps doing these publicity stunts (celebrity boxing, IHL) and sending the money back to fight the war and get his family over here. Too bad they don't make Size 18 skates....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...