Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for straight people: how do you feel when someone who

sassa

i think most gay people are really fun, some WAY more fun and outgoing than most heterosexual people

i happen to know quite a few gay people (all age groups) and trust me, they ALL said to me seperately that they KNOW with one eye contact who is gay and who is not. when they approach ANYWAY, they do it for fun to see you reaction and see your scared expression etc. ;)

actually, going out with bisexuals/gays in a group to party is mad fun and they are quite useful sometimes actually haha ;)

i was at a club with a girlfriend of mine and a gay friend of us. we were dancing and having fun and the dancefloor was getting really PACKED, we barely had room to dance and shit so it sucked. we were just about to leave the dancefloor when our gay friend told us to wait. THEN haha, he went the guys dancing close to us and started to ASSDANCE them (meaning, he started to rub his ass on theirs) and looked at them playfully over his shoulder. he did that to like 2 guys and suddenly we had an AWESOME LOT of room hahaha :laugh: :laugh:

honestly.....I see it as flattery to a certain extent

When it gets out of hand then I start gettin offended but usually its just the casual shit I try to pull on women and I realize its just the way people are so I dont care. I see it as they had a bunch of other guys to come hit on but they came after me cause of looks or stature.......kinda the same cockiness you get out of chicks hittin on you. I just see it as I gotta direct my attention elsewhere and attract the correct crowd.

It used to be different back in the day till people I knew well came out of the closet and I realized that it was just something to accept. I have absolutely no problem with it now.

Guest gabo

it doesnt bother me at all but he should respect me when I tell him that I am straight and not still try and flirt with me... then it gets disresepectful

if a girl hits on me, it's nice, but it does make me a bit uncomfortable,especially if she keeps touching me and hovers around me...

this happened to me saturday night,and the worst part is that the girl who did this is a good friend of a friend of mine...the friend later came to me and told me she wanted to .....well,you know. :tongue:

if anything, it's a huge ego boost...besides guys telling you you look good, hearing that from a girl.........:D

Originally posted by sassa

is bi or gay hits on you...are you flattered or disgusted.....?

:confused:

not sure how i feel about this one lately

when a guy coems upto me im like OK thats nice but no im straight-

i even got into a fight with a guy onc ecause he refused to believe that i wasnt straight-

and when its a grl commin up to me - its different

they think im gay and the conversation goes in that direection til i get what they are saying

then im like NO IM STRAIGHT-

and all of a sudden they arent interested in me anymore-

i know know what it is-

the telll me in a cutie

great person

caring and all that but

why the hell arent any ladies interested in me?

i know now reason and its really getting TIRED

any ladies get turned off by a short guy?

im 5'5"