Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Roll call for Jimmy van M!!!!!**

lizard23

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Why the fuck not? And how come you're not on IM? I need to talk shit to someone.

wait... are you going? I know its only like $5 to get in but I know I will wind up spending a lot of money. I don't know how but I just know it will happen :( I'm going to NYC twice next month and then its WMC time. I gotta save money! Then again, its only Monday and I have 4 days to justify going to see JVM when I just saw him on NYE. This isn't hard to do since I'm such a pushover for a good party and have no will power when it comes to saving money :(

I'm not on AIM because its brokey! :tongue:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

wait... are you going? I know its only like $5 to get in but I know I will wind up spending a lot of money. I don't know how but I just know it will happen :( I'm going to NYC twice next month and then its WMC time. I gotta save money! Then again, its only Monday and I have 4 days to justify going to see JVM when I just saw him on NYE. This isn't hard to do since I'm such a pushover for a good party and have no will power when it comes to saving money :(

Gina - see my above post. I guarantee that after Tiki Bob's, you won't need to drink more at Sonar - total cost of the evening = $10 ($5 at Tiki's, $5 to get in at Sonar.) Think about it. Buzz at Trust has really sucked lately, so it would be fun to get together for a worthwhile event.

Then again, its only Monday and I have 4 days to justify going to see JVM when I just saw him on NYE.

You will justify it. . .you will justify it. . .

jedi.jpg

Dude - 5 bucks to get in, super cheap specials and a bunch of drunk kids willing to buy you liquor. What's the debate here? :tongue:

Originally posted by lizard23

Gina - see my above post. I guarantee that after Tiki Bob's, you won't need to drink more at Sonar - total cost of the evening = $10 ($5 at Tiki's, $5 to get in at Sonar.) Think about it. Buzz at Trust has really sucked lately, so it would be fun to get together for a worthwhile event.

I know! I miss you B'more guys! I never see you :(

*feeling guilty*

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

To rebut:

1) Money grows on trees. So don't worry about it.

2) Try rebooting your machine. AIM workey finey.

3) I don't believe you're Yoda. Yoda is much taller than you.

Roy davis Jr. and patrick dream will be@vision friday. And that's going till 4am. Sonar has Van M and is going till 2am. both nights are looking good. Anyway, If I do end up going to sonar, I usually drive. I've got a 4runner so space wont be a problem. When I do, I don't drink much. Anyway, I'll let you guys know what im doing friday.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Roy davis Jr. and patrick dream will be@vision friday. And that's going till 4am. Sonar has Van M and is going till 2am. both nights are looking good. Anyway, If I do end up going to sonar, I usually drive. I've got a 4runner so space wont be a problem. When I do, I don't drink much. Anyway, I'll let you guys know what im doing friday.

I'll take a seat