Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paolo Mojo at Club Maze

norahmiami

Over the course of 2001 and now into 2002, Paolo has played at some of the world’s most prestigious venues, including Zouk (Singapore) Fabric (London), Bedrock (London) Pacha (Ibiza), TeXound (Taiwan) and several appearances at TLV / Pacha and The Dome in Tel Aviv. He has toured Asia for DJ Magazine with Tom 'Superchumbo' Stephan and has begun a monthly residency in Ireland for Inertia where he delivers monthly six-hour sets that are gathering him a fanatically loyal following.

He has also recently begun a residency in London with Gatecrasher on the final Friday of the month, hosting the entermusic room at Heaven, a twisted house room that plays host to the likes of 16b and Medicine and is proving a roaring success. He has appeared regularly at John Digweed’s Bedrock nights in London and Brighton and guested on his Kiss FM radio show. He plays regular sets on Groovetech.com and is praised the world over for his distinctive, clever, style involving effects, edits and acapellas.

Paolo exploded on to the international scene in 2001 to unprecedented acclaim with the release of his promo CD mix, Music Is Freedom. Highlights included winning Muzik magazine’s Bedlam competition (and a subsequent nomination for ‘Best Bedlam DJ’ at their annual awards) and being chosen as the winner of Rapture TV’s Homelands Contest. Paolo was also touched to receive personal messages of congratulations from Danny Tenaglia, Carl Cox and Lee Burridge as well as huge underground and Internet based support from all over the world

':hat:'

paolomojoFLYER.jpg

mif_holding.gif

if you want a taste of paolo's talents, check slsk.com and search for paolo mojo or music is freedom. there are 3 volumes of 'music is freedom' as well as several groovetech sets. if you dig around hard enough you should still be able to find his guest mix from john digweeds KISS show in london too.

paolo's latest mix can be downloaded from:

http://www.coded.org.uk

in the music section. mix is called 'loopz'

tracklist:

1 ) dj buck vocal samples / leaf

2 ) ec1m – ec1m

3 ) nuddles – locked on (original mix) / bedrock breaks

4 ) dylan rhymes - stereo (meat katie remix) / w9y

5 ) sons of slough – check out yer pa / w9y

6 ) dylan rhymes – stereo (locked loop) (meat katie remix) / w9y ( 2 )

7 ) lee burridge – do you smoke pot? / tyrant

8 ) brass monkey – lo life / grooves

9 ) lee burridge - do you smoke pot / tyrant (2)

10 ) medicine8 - universal personal / regal

11 ) habersham – inconstant /

12 ) sons of slough – unknown /

13 ) tech phunk – body phunk /

14 ) silencer – rollin’ n’ controllin’ / critical mass

15 ) flow – sparkle (intro) / low pressings

16 ) dopplereffekt – infophysis (edit) / dataphysix

Wowow!!!!

How are you guys. Needed a few days off the board and was ready to post this awesome party when I discovered it was up. Thank you Norah for the post and for supporting this project!:)

Paolo will be playing the upstairs room, The Room at Maze this Friday. In the parking lot, up the stairs through the blue door, down the maze. Thanks James for posting the flyer.;)

I can't describe you how pleased we are of having Paolo Mojo join the P:M Sessions family. He is certainly one of my favorite DJs and someone I have patiently waited to check out. Please, spread the love around. It takes all of us to educate our friends as to who is playing, and what to expect from Paolo.

Please, e-mail me at madb@bellsouth.net or Mazegirl at carla@clubmaze.com to include you guys in the guestlist for Friday. I have something important though:

Guestlist for CPers in the Club Planet Guestlist, ALL NITE, listed by your real Name and Lastname. Please, if you know you are going, e-mail us the earliest possible, as we will be really busy coordinating this a-maze-eeen party.

Can't wait for Friday people. Support the project, bring a smile, and have lots of fun.

Peace,

Marco :heart:

www.clubmaze.com

www.phatmusic.org

www.paolomojo.com

Originally posted by norahmiami

Over the course of 2001 and now into 2002, Paolo has played at some of the world’s most prestigious venues, including Zouk (Singapore) Fabric (London), Bedrock (London) Pacha (Ibiza), TeXound (Taiwan) and several appearances at TLV / Pacha and The Dome in Tel Aviv. He has toured Asia for DJ Magazine with Tom 'Superchumbo' Stephan and has begun a monthly residency in Ireland for Inertia where he delivers monthly six-hour sets that are gathering him a fanatically loyal following.

He has also recently begun a residency in London with Gatecrasher on the final Friday of the month, hosting the entermusic room at Heaven, a twisted house room that plays host to the likes of 16b and Medicine and is proving a roaring success. He has appeared regularly at John Digweed’s Bedrock nights in London and Brighton and guested on his Kiss FM radio show. He plays regular sets on Groovetech.com and is praised the world over for his distinctive, clever, style involving effects, edits and acapellas.

Paolo exploded on to the international scene in 2001 to unprecedented acclaim with the release of his promo CD mix, Music Is Freedom. Highlights included winning Muzik magazine’s Bedlam competition (and a subsequent nomination for ‘Best Bedlam DJ’ at their annual awards) and being chosen as the winner of Rapture TV’s Homelands Contest. Paolo was also touched to receive personal messages of congratulations from Danny Tenaglia, Carl Cox and Lee Burridge as well as huge underground and Internet based support from all over the world

':hat:'

What a great treat. His Music is Freedom is outstanding.:eek::cool:

paolo is a senstional dj and has played more guest appearances for me than any other dj we have had which is a testament to how highly I rate him

He will rock that upstairs room and bringing in more DJ's like Paolo will help boost this sound we love so much here at home to you sexy lot over there

Originally posted by rcrespo

Loopz is some sick techy loopy twisted shiz. Hope he brings that funk with him on Friday.

Good luck to all those involved and lets see some people out there ok?

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

Bump this!:aright:

Originally posted by demids

paolo is a senstional dj and has played more guest appearances for me than any other dj we have had which is a testament to how highly I rate him

He will rock that upstairs room and bringing in more DJ's like Paolo will help boost this sound we love so much here at home to you sexy lot over there

Demi ... can't wait to listen to Paolo's set on Friday ... I might take him Sat. to the US-Argentina football game ... I'll keep you posted ... :hat: