Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: johnholmes

Originally posted by roddigga

oh hell yeah i'm just a 24 hour crakchead i can't spin for my life..............i'm headed to lipshitz va to work on my skills to make you happy

johnny you would have loved it at cherri when i dropped zombie nation, come on you know back in the day you loved that track, come on johnny sing the chorus with me before i leave for lipshitz va ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh oh oh oh ooohhhhhhhh ohhhhhh oh oh..............

see what i did was since cherri is such a "commercial crowd" are those the right words johnny ............i baught JOCK JAMS on televsion and just played that...........it was grrrreat

SEE ONCE AGAIN YOU CANT BE SERIOUS AND TRY TO HARD TO BE FUNNY. JUST PROVES THAT THE NON COMMERCIAL MUSIC WAS NOTHING BUT BS ON THE HOPES TO DRAW SOME MORE PEOPLE :laugh: :laugh: GOOD LUCK IN LIPSHITZ AND MAKE SURE TO HEAD TO WEST VIRGINIA TO GET A NICE RIM JOB FROM AN INBRED HICK. HOW ABOUT A CD TO HEAR YOUR SKILLS OR IS THAT ALSO A FRUITLESS ATTEMPT LIKE YOUR BOY DJ CHALUPA WHO CAN "OUTSPIN ANYONE" :laugh: HOLLA BACK. THOUGH U MENTIONED OVER AN HOUR AGO YOU WERE LEAVING WORK IN 20 MINS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well johnny it was great to finally chit chat with you........but i'm off to de-tox......

i'm hoping when i get back maybe, we can all hang out, ya know............cumbaya johnny, cumbaya...........

chin up chest out, and keep it REAL, ya hear me, keep it REAL!!!

the key word REAL..............

Originally posted by johnholmes

SEE ONCE AGAIN YOU CANT BE SERIOUS AND TRY TO HARD TO BE FUNNY. JUST PROVES THAT THE NON COMMERCIAL MUSIC WAS NOTHING BUT BS ON THE HOPES TO DRAW SOME MORE PEOPLE :laugh: :laugh: GOOD LUCK IN LIPSHITZ AND MAKE SURE TO HEAD TO WEST VIRGINIA TO GET A NICE RIM JOB FROM AN INBRED HICK. HOW ABOUT A CD TO HEAR YOUR SKILLS OR IS THAT ALSO A FRUITLESS ATTEMPT LIKE YOUR BOY DJ CHALUPA WHO CAN "OUTSPIN ANYONE" :laugh: HOLLA BACK. THOUGH U MENTIONED OVER AN HOUR AGO YOU WERE LEAVING WORK IN 20 MINS

This post is as gay as I've seen them on the board. They just invented a new coffin just for you that goes over the head. It's for people who are dead from the neck up.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I respect caleb for going to the meetup. He backed up all the shit he talked.

what did he back up??? these kids all wanted to kick his ass and he acted like he didn't care and in the end they all kissed eachothers asses. pretty funny if u ask me. especialy after all the shit this kid talked to everyone.

Originally posted by johnholmes

[

hey thanks for taken a liking to me you pudgy little hawiian midget. unfortunately i was not at cherry, i ended up getting dragged to float, which i might add was pretty good. rydell was pretty good and i am not a fan of metro lounge. shawn ink tries way to hard and is nothing more than a jp follower, get off his balls shawn.

#1 Is this the biggest Jackass to ever post here??? WTF? Ill bet any amount of money you weren't there and also you bash everything but have enough time on your hands to post 500+ posts the one month you been on here.... Your just a wanna be..... wanna be.

Ill prey for you to die of AIDS like the real Johnny Wad Homes.

:blown:

Originally posted by whatevaman

what did he back up??? these kids all wanted to kick his ass and he acted like he didn't care and in the end they all kissed eachothers asses. pretty funny if u ask me. especialy after all the shit this kid talked to everyone.

caleb was funny, he and he DID show up. also i dont recall him ever being an internet toughguy

Originally posted by incredulous

i never said he wasnt annoying, i just said he never said he was going to kick everyone's ass

but i wasnt trying to start drama :)

nah he never wanted to do the ass kicking. everyone wanted to kick his ass for a lot of shit that he said that was offensive to many people. including disrespecting a bunch of girls if I am not mistaken. just find it amusing that's all.

You think its funny that nobody kicked his ass? If anyone had really kicked his ass over a message board that would have been pretty pathetic! Do you really take this shit that seriously?

Originally posted by psychosweetie

You think its funny that nobody kicked his ass? If anyone had really kicked his ass over a message board that would have been pretty pathetic! Do you really take this shit that seriously?

your not getting my point sweetie. believe me i think fighting is the gayest thing ever. i have gotten in about two fights tops my whole life. and no i didn't expcet anyone to kick his ass. but i know if someone was an asshole to me or made fun of me or bashed me or degraded me for others to see and read the last thing i would do is become his friend. get it? got it? good!

your not getting my point sweetie. believe me i think fighting is the gayest thing ever. i have gotten in about two fights tops my whole life. and no i didn't expcet anyone to kick his ass. but i know if someone was an asshole to me or made fun of me or bashed me or degraded me for others to see and read the last thing i would do is become his friend. get it? got it? good!

I dont think anyone is being his new best friend, people are just being cool. I dont think anyone really cares. fragend013.gif