Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*what's in a name?.....*

misk

....i didn't notice till my girl mysty cut back on some #'s........but like abuncb of people have shortened their names....deleted #'s following...etc........what'a going on.....is this a new fad?....will i soon feel the pressures and be forced to add numbers?...........will britney and justin work things out?............this all so much..........i need to take a nap

Originally posted by misk

....i didn't notice till my girl mysty cut back on some #'s........but like abuncb of people have shortened their names....deleted #'s following...etc........what'a going on.....is this a new fad?....will i soon feel the pressures and be forced to add numbers?...........will britney and justin work things out?............this all so much..........i need to take a nap

:laugh: :laugh: The Drama of it all. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by misk

:laugh: :laugh:

Misky....you okay girl? Maybe one too many kettle one's and sprites this weekend? Or maybe Bus-withdrawl makin you crazy? Whatever the case, please refrain from hurting yourself over there, and just take a LONG nap, and stop over analyzing these things...

:D

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I had my number taken off b/c I always liked everyone elses s/n w/o numbers better. I'm still trying to figure out why I put one in the first place:confused:

Wow! :D Just noticed! what a chain reaction this has been!

DaVe is probably being bombarded w/PM's... whatta guy :heart:

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I wish I had known I could do this sooner. I probably would have done it right after I registered. It always bothered me for some reasonfragend013.gif

:laugh: :laugh: every time I see that guy shrugging his shoulders I "lol" - sooooo cute!

Originally posted by Mystify22

:laugh: :laugh: every time I see that guy shrugging his shoulders I "lol" - sooooo cute!

thats the weirdest fuckin thing. I was goin to say something along the same lines (minus the cute part), but I chose not to cause of the feg.gif's I would receive.:eek:

when prince changed his name to that symbol and was asked how it should be said, he said it was the sound of a dying seagull.

last year, i was in a drugstore parking lot and i was backing out of my parking space when i heard the loudest, most desperate squawk/screech i can remember. i looked in my rearview mirror, and there lay a seagull, lifeless, his seagull friend lightly pecking underneath him to see if he was all right.

it was horrible; i cried :cry: . i killed something! but what were seagulls doing in a drugstore parking lot, miles from the ocean, anyway?

well, i don't think prince ever heard the sound of a dying seagull, 'cause no one would want to hear that sound twice :( .