Think im goin lezbo

SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmccookny

It sucks how some girls just have bad experiences with Asshole guys, and think the whole male race is like this.

Im a great guy sitting here, and i wonder to myself why i always happen to get with the psycho girls :confused:

Why can't nice guys meet nice girls and vice versa??????

What if a nice girl who's been with asshole guys meets a nice guy and thinks he's an asshole just cuz of the rest?

What is the nice guy supposed to do?

Originally posted by DarrellG

What if a nice girl who's been with asshole guys meets a nice guy and thinks he's an asshole just cuz of the rest?

:laugh: thats what happens to me. i dont know who is an asshole anymore so i dont allow myself to get too close to anyone until i figure it out. it is a big procedure though & it can take a lot of time, one wrong comment and i can change my views. basically i just dont get attached... sorta date without committment until either we want one or we dont want anything. this way you dont get hurt everytime you meet someone who you like being with.

so my advice to the nice guy is dont get frustrated, there are nice girls out there who have walls up or something like that and when u get trust from them proving to be the nice guy will pay off. just dont turn into the asshole after that. ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

so my advice to the nice guy is dont get frustrated, there are nice girls out there who have walls up or something like that and when u get trust from them proving to be the nice guy will pay off. just dont turn into the asshole after that. ;)

Blah...I'll be dead before that happens :blown:

Originally posted by happyface

LOL :laugh: :laugh:

YO SPRAGGA whats going on dude? How was the trip back home? Take Care.

In Miami,Leo

YOOOOOOOOOOO!!

What's up playa? I was tired as hell when I got home yesterday and slept for like 13 hours! It was worth it though - welcome to "the dungeons" by the way!! :cool:

Originally posted by spragga25

Blah...I'll be dead before that happens :blown:

Ahh, issues I've been debating for years, especially now that I'm in mourning because the girl I loved, am still in love with, and practically worshipped, dumped me. I know I'm a nice guy, everyone tells me I'm THE nice guy (who will eventually find a girl to treat me right, take care of me, and all that other bullshit that you always hear from everyone after a breakup) and I've always gone out of my way to make the girl I'm with feel special. Trips, flowers, surprise presents---there's nothing I wouldn't do, no amount of overtime I wouldn't happily endure, no sacrifices I wouldn't make to make the girl I'm with feel extra special. All because i feel better when I know I've put a smile on my girl's face.

And each day, as I grow older, as i slowly approach 30, I have to wonder, is it worth it? Am I really too nice, as my more truthful friends have been telling me?

All I know is, I'm probably going to be the old guy at the old folks' home, sitting on a patio somewhere in Florida, playing chess with some other old guy that never got married, never found that "right girl for me."

Maybe that other old dude I'll be playing chess with wil be Spragga himself.

Originally posted by trueqwest

All I know is, I'm probably going to be the old guy at the old folks' home, sitting on a patio somewhere in Florida, playing chess with some other old guy that never got married, never found that "right girl for me."

Maybe that other old dude I'll be playing chess with wil be Spragga himself.

Been practicing my chess moves :aright:

:laugh: thats what happens to me. i dont know who is an asshole anymore so i dont allow myself to get too close to anyone until i figure it out. it is a big procedure though & it can take a lot of time, one wrong comment and i can change my views. basically i just dont get attached... sorta date without committment until either we want one or we dont want anything. this way you dont get hurt everytime you meet someone who you like being with.

~~AMEN@!!!!

So my advice to the nice guy is dont get frustrated, there are nice girls out there who have walls up or something like that and when u get trust from them proving to be the nice guy will pay off. just dont turn into the asshole after that. ;)

Yea, well I already showed her that I am a good guy, but her ex-asshole guy is puttin shit in her head about me that isn't true and I'm tired of dealing with it so until she gets rid of him, we can't build anything.

Yea, well I already showed her that I am a good guy, but her ex-asshole guy is puttin shit in her head about me that isn't true and I'm tired of dealing with it so until she gets rid of him, we can't build anything.

That sucks man.

I was afraid of a similar thing with my girl, but i told her that i can't be with her if she's still in contact with her ex.

She liked me so much, that she told him not to call her anymore, and my worries are suppressed.

But if she(your girl) goes on believing what her ex tells her as truth without consulting you, she's not the brightest bulb in the bunch.

Im still sitting here with a girl i think im too nice to. Im not sure how to be "not nice", so maybe i should just leave her to find an asshole guy that she's looking for :laugh2::rolleyes:

That sucks man.

I was afraid of a similar thing with my girl, but i told her that i can't be with her if she's still in contact with her ex.

She liked me so much, that she told him not to call her anymore, and my worries are suppressed.

Yea, well that's what I'm waiting for and until then, I'm not talking to her. And if she can't do that, then she doesn't love me as much as she says she does and I guess I should just move on, as hard as it would be to, because I have never loved anyone or anything as much as I love her. :(

Im still sitting here with a girl i think im too nice to. Im not sure how to be "not nice", so maybe i should just leave her to find an asshole guy that she's looking for :laugh2::rolleyes:

I think that way sometimes too. I think it psychologically reverts back to caveman times where a man would just whack a women over the head with his club and drag her to his cave.

I'm goin out to buy a baseball bat tonight :cool::D:tongue:

Yea, well that's what I'm waiting for and until then, I'm not talking to her.

Good, same here :)

I think that way sometimes too. I think it psychologically reverts back to caveman times where a man would just whack a women over the head with his club and drag her to his cave.

I'm goin out to buy a baseball bat tonight :cool::D:tongue:

I think that was my fault. In the past, i wouldn't show how upset i was, or i would be afraid to disagree with her. But lately i've been standing up for myself more, and she knows that there's a chance i might meet someone else.

So lemme go in with you in buying a couple of Louisville Sluggers , and here's to not taking shit from these girls even though they look good :beer::laugh:;)

Originally posted by nympho69

because nice guys eventually turn into assholes

as for nice girls, i dont know im a bitch.....

Ahh, I have never have been called an asshole. Heck, all my exs if you asked them about me they'd I am too nice. I never raised my voice or other wise been abusive. Never cheated.

I guess I just kill my relationships with kindness

I've been there before. Past relationships have scarred me in ways that will take a long, long time to completely get over. Even though I am in an amazing relationship now, every so often (generally when pmsing, lol) the shit I have dealt with in the past comes to nag at my consciousness... But some of us are pretty resilent and better at dealing with our past, while there are those who love wallowing in their own misery and muck.

The simple, (easier said than done) fact of the matter is, avoid at all costs anyone who can't carry their own baggage... or, since we all have it, I should say, find someone whose baggage goes well with yours...

Anyone who is unable to trust isn't able to be in a relationship; until they're able to deal with it and get over it, don't waste your time.

Originally posted by tastyt

I've been there before. Past relationships have scarred me in ways that will take a long, long time to completely get over. Even though I am in an amazing relationship now, every so often (generally when pmsing, lol) the shit I have dealt with in the past comes to nag at my consciousness... But some of us are pretty resilent and better at dealing with our past, while there are those who love wallowing in their own misery and muck.

The simple, (easier said than done) fact of the matter is, avoid at all costs anyone who can't carry their own baggage... or, since we all have it, I should say, find someone whose baggage goes well with yours...

Anyone who is unable to trust isn't able to be in a relationship; until they're able to deal with it and get over it, don't waste your time.

You're right, easier said than done :(:confused: :worry2: :worry: