Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your pic. what does everyone look like???

SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Yes I was red cause it was very hot in there, thanks for noticing my redness

Now maybe you can return to sniffing coke and eating berries for a living.

Until you can actually post a non "model" picture there is no way in hell I would ever take someone like "Rizzo" seriously.

And you say you have seen me at roxy? WHAT IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU BE DOING THERE IF UR A "MODEL"

Dingle berries?

Here:

attachment.php?postid=1300294

Ive never seen your Ming Dynasty ass at roxy or ever set foot there..stfu.

Originally posted by rizzo

Dingle berries?

Here:

attachment.php?postid=1300294

Ive never seen your Ming Dynasty ass at roxy or ever set foot there..stfu.

:laugh:

OK wait first off....YOU HAVE NO REASON TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ANYONE "MODEL BOY"

first off the anorexia look is out, you are like a starving Ethiopian kid right out of a sally struthers commercial

Second what the hell are you doing with that hair, are you trying to re-create the "beetles" look? Cmon now:laugh:

and to finish it off, I remember quite well you telling me you saw me at roxy and how I was a "midget" and calling me all other sorts of things. How would you know im short? And if you have seen me out, well the only places I go would either be, Roxy, SF, Arc, or Saci

and I don't think Mr. Model status would be caught dead there.

Rizzo please, once again you have proved yourself as nothing but a low life loser who trys to make the idiots believe that he is a "model"

anyone can take pix off a modeling agencys website from some unknown model and say its them, its not convinceing.

Get some new game and new lines

cause ur old and ur beat

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh:

OK wait first off....YOU HAVE NO REASON TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ANYONE "MODEL BOY"

first off the anorexia look is out, you are like a starving Ethiopian kid right out of a sally struthers commercial

Second what the hell are you doing with that hair, are you trying to re-create the "beetles" look? Cmon now:laugh:

and to finish it off, I remember quite well you telling me you saw me at roxy and how I was a "midget" and calling me all other sorts of things. How would you know im short? And if you have seen me out, well the only places I go would either be, Roxy, SF, Arc, or Saci

and I don't think Mr. Model status would be caught dead there.

Rizzo please, once again you have proved yourself as nothing but a low life loser who trys to make the idiots believe that he is a "model"

anyone can take pix off a modeling agencys website from some unknown model and say its them, its not convinceing.

Get some new game and new lines

cause ur old and ur beat

What anorexia look? Your a americanized white-washed viet cong who tries to fit into the pretty society too hard. From the patheticly obvious fake tans, to the cheap obvious and gross colored contact lenses, and shitty makeup covering that crater face which is as wide as a frying pan. The fact is, as long as they pay me double digits an hour to look like a "ETHIOPIAN" ill glady take on that role. Different hairstyles are in now. Your charlie mind is stuck on those gel headed goombas and thats fine. But your in the %5 of those stupid broads who like their man in a pound of gel, and tight black shirt. What beatles look, your trying too hard Crouching Tiger.

I've never seen you in person. Dont flatter yourself. People told me you look like you belong with the Lollypop Kids thats all. I've never been to your shitty clubs or promotion parties. Never will.

As to this model thing, your beating a dead horse, Ill gladly meet you in Bryant Park , spit in your eye, and walk away. The fact is, I've called you out and exposed the horrible collosul dome you call a head, and showed people that your about as real as that 10 dollar a week tan.

Whoa...ok..

she was harsh...

and then you were harsh..but dude...you went pretty psycho on that one...I mean i could understand if this messageboard was actually important to either of you two, that would explain the drama..

but seriously people...much more going on in life and around etc. to get to this point..

dude....say sorry to her and she will let you live..and not kill your pet dog like she told me she would in the PM...hahaha:laugh:

just kidding..seriously though... GROUP HUG

What anorexia look? Your a americanized white-washed viet cong who tries to fit into the pretty society too hard. From the patheticly obvious fake tans, to the cheap obvious and gross colored contact lenses, and shitty makeup covering that crater face which is as wide as a frying pan.

Dont be such a hater, sexxybabyd is cute.

What anorexia look? Your a americanized white-washed viet cong who tries to fit into the pretty society too hard. From the patheticly obvious fake tans, to the cheap obvious and gross colored contact lenses, and shitty makeup covering that crater face which is as wide as a frying pan. The fact is, as long as they pay me double digits an hour to look like a "ETHIOPIAN" ill glady take on that role. Different hairstyles are in now. Your charlie mind is stuck on those gel headed goombas and thats fine. But your in the %5 of those stupid broads who like their man in a pound of gel, and tight black shirt. What beatles look, your trying too hard Crouching Tiger.

I've never seen you in person. Dont flatter yourself. People told me you look like you belong with the Lollypop Kids thats all. I've never been to your shitty clubs or promotion parties. Never will.

As to this model thing, your beating a dead horse, Ill gladly meet you in Bryant Park , spit in your eye, and walk away. The fact is, I've called you out and exposed the horrible collosul dome you call a head, and showed people that your about as real as that 10 dollar a week tan.

You called me out?

Hun ur the one that's always on my threads

always has something to say

do I waste my time on you?

HELL FUCKING NO!

Why? Because I have better things to do with my time and myself than sit back and talk shit about ppl on CLUBPLANET!

How can you show people im "real" cmon now do you really seek the acceptance of clubplaneters? And you say "People told me you look like"...lol so this means my name is brought up in conversations...awww im so flattered.

Once again my darling Rizzo

You are beat

come back when you can actually come up with something more clever to say to me

:D