Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your pic. what does everyone look like???

SuGaRNSpIcE

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nympho69

i have great skills

you too should get together asap

before one of you is taken...

and what if i am in love with somebitch? can dg and i fight to the death for her?

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

attachment.php?postid=1300036

I know im gonna sound like a hypocrite but this is what a girl should look like. Normal, smart and attractive.

This experiment gone bad looks like a Beet that should crawl back into the mud hut it came out of.

attachment.php?postid=1300513

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "experiment gone bad" rizzo, u have to stop. im about to pee my pants...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by latinaz

THANKS GABO!! UNLESS YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE GUY OR THE OTHER GIRL ;)

AND THANKS FOR THE INFOR OU8

umm well I wasnt talking about the guy:tongue:

Originally posted by ou812

Hmmm, I think Nina looks just fine. :)

Thanks sweet!!!

AND BY THE WAY RIZZO I USE SELF TANNER TO SAVE MY SKIN SO I DON'T KNOW HOW I LOOK LIKE A LOBSTER I DO BURN EASY DURING THE SUMMER THOUGH FROM BEING OUTSIDE

YOUR A REAL SMARY GUY - KEEP MODELING AND FORGET ABOUT SCHOOL AND

YOU MUST BE GAY BECAUSE YOU DISS EVERY HOT GIRL SO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND QUIT LASHING OUT ON GIRLS OVER YOUR GAY ANGUISH.

ITS OK WE ARE HERE TO HELP THE FIRST STEP IS TO COME OUT OF DENIAL

Originally posted by ninadd

Thanks sweet!!!

AND BY THE WAY RIZZO I USE SELF TANNER TO TRY AND LOOK LIKE A PLASTIC HOLLYWOOD PIECE OF SILICONE INJECTED HARD SHELL CRAB, SO I DON'T KNOW HOW I LOOK LIKE A LOBSTER IF I AM A CRAB. I DO BURN EASY DURING THE SUMMER THOUGH FROM BEING OUTSIDE WALKING UP AND DOWN THE BEACH WEARING A PAIR OF 3K POORLY DONE IMPLANTS.

YOUR A REAL SMARY GUY - KEEP MODELING AND FORGET ABOUT SCHOOL AND....(mind drifts off) AND.......(stares blankly into the screen) AND...

(AHA!) YOU MUST BE REAL HONEST BECAUSE YOU DISS EVERY HORRID BEAST THAT POSTS HER PICTURE AND DOESNT COMMENT ON THE GOOD LOOKING ONES.

ITS OK I AM HERE TO BE JEALOUS THAT YOU CAN PAY OFF MY WAY TOO FAR APART TITTIES IN ONE HOUR, HAVE TRAVELED THE ENTIRE GLOBE YEAR AFTER YEAR, AND DONT HAVE TO SUCK GARY DELABOTE'S GORILLA COCK TO TRY AND GET A BREAK IN LIFE LIKE ME.

couldnt have said it better.

Originally posted by rizzo

couldnt have said it better.

Ok first of all I have the best tits that any one has ever seen you can judge how far apart they are by one picture that happens to be 3/4 view. Wow you are smart. Also I had big tits to begin with so they look very natural - you can check them out in Playboy. I'm sorry what have you modeled for... I wish I thought of ripping out a pic from a magazine and claimed it was me - at least I would have picked out a good looking model. Funny no one ever called me palstic before I use self tanner and I get called plastic - I go to the tannnig salon and get called a lobster. I guess I'll walk around looking like an albino all summer because its a no win situation. Oh and 3K impalnts I don't think so hunnie I paid 8K I'll fax u the receipt and I'm sure I make more money than u do because if you are a male model they are considered garbage in the modeling world.

and who the fuck is Gary Delabote!!!!!!!