Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your pic. what does everyone look like???

SuGaRNSpIcE

and out of my picture collection I've of course found the perfect one..

This is a "modeling" stint that I did about a couple months ago, with me only wearing underwear...

Ok, so maybe its old lady underwear...but still I'd say if there ever was a transvestive old lady version of victoria's secret I'd be perfect....:laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

After meeting a marsupial as yourself JenniJuggs, and something that belongs in a test tube (Ninadd) I wouldnt doubt that many men have gone gay.

You are such a pussy hiding under a fake screen name why don't you come and say things under your real name pussyboy. Its obvious that u want to bang the shit out of us but you never get any ass

Originally posted by ninadd

You are such a pussy hiding under a fake screen name why don't you come and say things under your real name pussyboy. Its obvious that u want to bang the shit out of us but you never get any ass

spit[1].gif

Originally posted by erica127

sorry hunny, i just saw this now....We have to get together soon...i know my mom keeps tellin met hat there's gonna b a HELL of a lot more snow this weekend, so i think i am gonna stay in & watch movies

PM me during the week next week and maybe we'll meet up if you're going out :D :D

Originally posted by jimk29

First off, as a man, I have to say that rizzo is good looking.

Secondly as a man, I have to say that I wouldn't bang either jennijugs or nina.

Just my .02$.

Wow I can't figure out that this is Rizzo - pussy still hiding under another name

Wow I can't figure out that this is Rizzo - pussy still hiding under another name

nah thats not rizzo

that guy is actually engaged, been around the board for awhile

and i agree i think rizzo is a good looking guy

but i also think this back and forth shit was funny at first but now its corny, childish, and played out....

Guest jroo
Originally posted by linabina

lol... lemme inspect the package first.. ;)

juuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding

:tongue:

what can Brown do for you??

Originally posted by jimk29

and why is that? Just because I find you unattractive?

no because you are rude just like him. I don't care if you think i am ugly people have their opinions and taste but it is uncool and inconsiderate(spelling??) to just bash people. People have feelings, you could of just said that I was not your taste in woman. Their is no need to just blurt out that someone is ugly - have respect and act like a human.

no because you are rude just like him. I don't care if you think i am ugly people have their opinions and taste but it is uncool and inconsiderate(spelling??) to just bash people. People have feelings, you could of just said that I was not your taste in woman. Their is no need to just blurt out that someone is ugly - have respect and act like a human.

When did I blurt out that you were ugly??