Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your pic. what does everyone look like???

SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

what is your ethnicity/nationality. just out of curiosity?

I'm Sicillian, Polish, N. Italian, Cherokee, Irish, and German, in that order. Everyone thinks I'm latin though. I think it's because of my eyes.

Hehe... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by hunnie818

awww..thanx sweety :kiss2:

too bad right now i have a body by entemmens :tongue:

im a good 3 weeks away from getting that stomach back

your welcome sweety....

i'm not going away from spring break but am tellin myself i am so by end of march i will be good, & then by summer, i really hope to look better...if you get a chance, try to PM me sum of the exercises you do for abs, cuz i just added so many more things to my work out

Originally posted by erica127

i'm not going away from spring break but am tellin myself i am so by end of march i will be good, & then by summer, i really hope to look better...if you get a chance, try to PM me sum of the exercises you do for abs, cuz i just added so many more things to my work out

Sweetie I saw your pic and you look perfect just the way you are :aright:

Originally posted by erica127

your welcome sweety....

first off... your beautiful...so stop stressin :kiss2:

and

i have the best workout.... 4-5 times a week at first then down to 2 days a week...

its sick... as long as your watch your diet ill have you washing clothes of your stomach in 4-5 weeks :D

pm me your #..... i'll call ya tomorrow w/ my entire routine

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Sweetie I saw your pic and you look perfect just the way you are :aright:

<~~~ you & tara are makin me blush, thank you, but you don't see what's underneath, not fat, just want definition...i see all these girls that have gorgeous tummies & i want that

Tara, i will PM you & try to stick to your routine, but it's really hard for me not to splurge wit junk food here & there cuz i live at shcool wit 4 other girls (enough said) & just have that urge & no motivation at times :(