Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your pic. what does everyone look like???

SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Stop trying to be smooth....You're scaring me :worry: LMAO though :tongue:

Don’t flatter yourself baby cakes...im not trying to be smooth.. Im acting out of smooth-mode…..if I was trying to be smooth I wouldn’t have responded at all.... :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by erica127

Psychosweetie & browneyedqt are both soo gorgeous...i think i may go to taste sat nite & then maybe to Cherri...

Awwww...thank you sweetie :kiss2: You have to come by Cherri and find our drunk asses, we'll all have so much fun :idea: I've wanted to meet you for so long :D

Originally posted by erica127

Psychosweetie & browneyedqt are both soo gorgeous...i think i may go to taste sat nite & then maybe to Cherri...

awww...you're so sweet...i didnt see your pic...what page is it on...everyone says how pretty you are too...you better come to Cherri! It has been really fun and gotten so much better lately:D

Originally posted by ou812

I saw A LOT of BOOB-AGE that night at XS.................you could see those things from upstairs across the club.

ahhh flashbacks of that nite. i remeber her draggin me around the club and the expression on some of the guys's faces was :eek: :eek: