Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your pic. what does everyone look like???

SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response 2 ur "Jew Pride" icon I would ask that u please remove it. It is upsetting 2 look at because I feel that no one should have pride in being a jew. In fact I really dont think it's anything 2 be bragging about. I think that I should have been born a gentile myself because I can't stand 2 be around other Jews. Maybe its the big nose or the constant whining, but they just annoy the living shit out of me. The only good thing about us Kikes is our love for money, which I happen 2 adore and is a thought that is always on my mind. Also, every JAP that I have ever met has made me sick... They are a bunch of nagging whiney spoiled bitches that have an attitude like that are always on their period. Now I don't know u and I don't mean 2 be disrespectul 2 a women but u Jews disgust me and I personally think :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: that Hitler should come back 2 take care of some of the unfinished business that he left behind. :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

In response 2 ur "Jew Pride" icon I would ask that u please remove it. It is upsetting 2 look at because I feel that no one should have pride in being a jew. In fact I really dont think it's anything 2 be bragging about. I think that I should have been born a gentile myself because I can't stand 2 be around other Jews. Maybe its the big nose or the constant whining, but they just annoy the living shit out of me. The only good thing about us Kikes is our love for money, which I happen 2 adore and is a thought that is always on my mind. Also, every JAP that I have ever met has made me sick... They are a bunch of nagging whiney spoiled bitches that have an attitude like that are always on their period. Now I don't know u and I don't mean 2 be disrespectul 2 a women but u Jews disgust me and I personally think :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: that Hitler should come back 2 take care of some of the unfinished business that he left behind. :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by lmintellectual

Yeah ummm....wow! Im not even sure how to respond to this.

First of all....Not all jews are whiny or ALWAYS think of money...

And not all of them have big noses...as you can see from my pic I am one of them.I can honestly say that I do not act spoiled nor do I act like I am always on my period. Yes, my bf does take care of me but I am far from what you described. And you say "you" jews. Youre jewish. So youre saying you hate yourself? I am NOT going to remove my avatar that says I am proud to be jewish....Because I AM proud. And just because you have some fucked up point of view about the jewish community is not my problem.

so heres an idea

:idea:

Fuck off! :D

I was having some trouble with CP and my post wasnt submitting, so i clicked it a few times. I wasn't intentionally trying 2 post my comments that many times, oh well, thats not the point. N e way go take ur happy Jew ass and sing some Hava Nagilla and eat some gefilte fish while ur at it. By the way, I dont hate myself, I'm actually in love. Who better to love then urself? I was born a Jew, and it wasnt my choice to become one but if u have a problem with my comments, tough shit because we live in America and I have the right according to the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution to say w/e the fuck I want so if u dont like what I have 2 say go back 2 Israel where the Arabs hate u as well and r trying 2 blow u up. Try hotwire.com or orbitz they have good prices on tickets 4 ur stingy ass. {=0) (check out the keepah on his head, lol, fuckin dradle boy, lmao)