Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your pic. what does everyone look like???

SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by psychosweetie

this is browneyedqt & me when we decided to cut school and go to the wax museum:tongue:

attachment.php?postid=1313207

you girlies look cute....psychosweetie, i meant to tell you that you are pretty..i saw your pics from cherri this past sat...

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I told you it would be fun :tongue: . I wanted to go there from like the 1st day of school when we were riding home on that damn ferry bus and i saw it....Where is our adventure for this semester going to be?

hmmmm....we gotta come up with some new ideas....I think we may also have to go back to the wax museum, I know a certain guy that wants to come ;) (and it's not WB :tongue: )

Originally posted by jimk29

and why is that? Just because I find you unattractive?

right here you called me unattractive!!! doesn't that mean ugly. well anyway it doesn't matter no hard feelings :tongue: Just don't be like Rizzo he sucks

Originally posted by ninadd

right here you called me unattractive!!! doesn't that mean ugly. well anyway it doesn't matter no hard feelings :tongue: Just don't be like Rizzo he sucks

Don't listen to that bs, you are nothing but beautiful and sexy!!!!

ok so, this is my first post on this new name. No matter how many times I sign up on this site, I never keep up with it, but I SWEAR I am this time!! People have to talk to me though, or this whole thing gets boring 'cept for the guest list.

This is me at work.

Originally posted by eckobarbie

ok so, this is my first post on this new name. No matter how many times I sign up on this site, I never keep up with it, but I SWEAR I am this time!! People have to talk to me though, or this whole thing gets boring 'cept for the guest list.

This is me at work.

what up eckobarbie, do u have a pic for us to see??

This is me at work.

Well nice to meet you Miss Eckobarbie,

Glad to know someone else is wide awake watching it snow...:)

I must be an idiot cause I can't figure out why it's not showing up. Sorry hon.

Click reply then go down to the bottom where it says Attach Picture: and click Browse and find the picture.

Hope it works.