Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your pic. what does everyone look like???

SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

How can I get worked up with anything he says. I find it funny just because he makes himself out to be this "better than everyone im a big shot model" when

A. Iv never seen him in a magazine

B. He spends way to much time on CP

I just find it funny :)

Well, I mean, I haven't seen him either in any magazines, but I'd love to b/c Rizzo is fuckin hot as hell.

Anyways, you obviously won't open you Allure or Cosmo or Vogue and have Rizzo posing on page 9 or something. Say for example he models for D&G... they probably include him in promotional shit or something. I mean how often do you see various people modeling for D&G or CD or Escada or Roberto Cavalli or w/e?? I see few ads featuring those designers, and even when I do, it's all basically the same people modeling. And I'm sure those imensely successful designers have more than 2-3 models in their corporation.

An aquaintance of mine models for D&G and other shit.... I haven't seen him in any ads, yet he has a bunch of promotional crap. And I do not think he, Rizzo, or any other model for that matter looks aneorexic, nor does their diet consist of berries, Marlboro Lights, and daily doses of cocaine. For some individuals, yes it does happen to be the case, but by far is not with my aquaintance.

In addition, about a year or so ago, I dated an Armani model, and he was not at ALL aneorexic or anything you described, nor did he smoke, eat berries, or snort cocaine every morning or so.

Sorry to burst on ya like that, just proving my point, no hurt feelings. :tongue: .... btw, although you really are a bit red, hehe, happens to us all, you're definately a cute girl. :)

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

i wish i looked good in dark hair, im tired of blonde, so boring :bored: :bored: :bored:

if i was natural i would have stayed that way.. but upkeep on blonde if ur not blonde is tooooo expensive and kills ur hair..

have u ever thought of getting lowlites?

i think u have sexy hair!

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

if i was natural i would have stayed that way.. but upkeep on blonde if ur not blonde is tooooo expensive and kills ur hair..

have u ever thought of getting lowlites?

i think u have sexy hair!

thanx, i have but it fades out real quick, i use o highlight it, i dunno y cuz it was always blonde, but now its more of an ash blonde, but i love that auburn color and deep tones, but im too fair for those, but i guess ill just have to deal,lol

Originally posted by ellinita

Well, I mean, I haven't seen him either in any magazines, but I'd love to b/c Rizzo is fuckin hot as hell.

Anyways, you obviously won't open you Allure or Cosmo or Vogue and have Rizzo posing on page 9 or something. Say for example he models for D&G... they probably include him in promotional shit or something. I mean how often do you see various people modeling for D&G or CD or Escada or Roberto Cavalli or w/e?? I see few ads featuring those designers, and even when I do, it's all basically the same people modeling. And I'm sure those imensely successful designers have more than 2-3 models in their corporation.

An aquaintance of mine models for D&G and other shit.... I haven't seen him in any ads, yet he has a bunch of promotional crap. And I do not think he, Rizzo, or any other model for that matter looks aneorexic, nor does their diet consist of berries, Marlboro Lights, and daily doses of cocaine. For some individuals, yes it does happen to be the case, but by far is not with my aquaintance.

In addition, about a year or so ago, I dated an Armani model, and he was not at ALL aneorexic or anything you described, nor did he smoke, eat berries, or snort cocaine every morning or so.

Sorry to burst on ya like that, just proving my point, no hurt feelings. :tongue: .... btw, although you really are a bit red, hehe, happens to us all, you're definately a cute girl. :)

ive seen his Ads...im pretty sure he did a DKNY ad..and something else i cant remember right now